Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You have about as much support for this simplistic, hateful conjecture as you do for your previous episodes of simplistic, hateful conjecture. Did this also come from an unsourced letter to an editor???
    From observations. Look and watch and listen!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 25, 2023, 01:40 PM
    From observations. Look and watch and listen!
    Yet another nothing-burger.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 02:05 PM
    Think, boy! Think!!!
    Uber Member

May 25, 2023, 02:23 PM
    Yep...nothing.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 02:59 PM
    (He doesn't cogitate much.)
    Uber Member

May 25, 2023, 04:00 PM
    More nothing. It's what people do when they expect us to simply accept their hateful conjecture because (gasp!!) they supposedly belong to Mensa. Sorry, but I've read far too many of your posts to just blindly accept what you say. You've been caught lying before, so your credibility is shot as far as I'm concerned.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 04:02 PM
    You lie all the time. Trying to keep up with you.
    Uber Member

May 25, 2023, 05:43 PM
    You're lying now. You have never caught me in a lie and you know it. The reason is because I am not in the practice like someone else I know.

So now that is TWO lies you've been caught in.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2023, 05:50 PM
    Liar, liar, pants on fire!!!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2023, 02:59 AM
    Blacks moved to Florida in record numbers in the DeSantis years (2018-2022) It's Black population rose 5.5 % in that period surpassing the 4.5% increase in White population . That is a quarter million Blacks who migrated to Florida during DeSantis watch.
    Uber Member

May 28, 2023, 04:46 AM
    In his last election, DeSantis won by the largest margin in 40 years, 59% to 40%. He won the Latino vote by about the same margin. The repubs should start making a major run at becoming strong in the Latino communities.

His approval rating is nearing 60%.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2023, 06:39 AM
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...cans-rcna57167
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2023, 08:12 AM
    Others in Florida believe DeSantis’ pandemic policy to keep the state open paid off in the end, though it was a big risk at the moment.....“The No. 1 factor why Ron DeSantis became so popular in the state, and among certain segments of the population, was his pandemic policy —
    “A lot of Hispanic families rely on jobs where tipping is a major part of their income; those people were able to go to work,” said Curbelo. Children who were learning English did not suffer setbacks like in other parts of the country were schools were closed for longer periods, he added.
    Yes he showed real leadership during a crisis and was on the right side of the solution . Just what we need nationally .

Hispanics in general are culturally conservative. The vast majority don't buy into the alternate lifestyle the liberal progressives champion.

“When you ask people why they are changing their registration, they say Democrats are veering too far to the left,”
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2023, 09:45 AM
    From the link I posted --

DeSantis’ lieutenant governor Jeanette Nuñez, a Cuban American from Miami and a Florida International University graduate, helped the governor make inroads among Latino voters.

“She has all the descriptors that made her into an ambassador for this community,” said Gamarra. “Republicans identified from a strategic point of view that they needed to move early into South Florida at a very vulnerable time for this community.”
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2023, 12:20 PM
    so ? He had the foresight to appoint a competent Lieutenant Governor . Do you really think the Hispanic community is so shallow as to vote based on the ethnicity of the person on the ticket with the Governor ? Trump also made inroads in the Black and Hispanic communities ;not from some appointment he made but because they agreed with his policy choices. In the coming years you are going to see more minority communities escaping the Democrat plantation

US election 2020: Why Trump gained support among minorities - BBC News
    Uber Member

May 28, 2023, 12:37 PM
    In the coming years you are going to see more minority communities escaping the Democrat plantation.
    Was talking this morning with a black man who is an elder at a black church in our town. He mentioned that people are becoming slaves to the concept of someone else taking care of them. It's so very true, and it was nice to hear him say it.

He had the foresight to appoint a competent Lieutenant Governor .
    Maybe Biden should have thought of something like that.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2023, 05:00 AM
    So how did the Memorial Day weekend go in Mayor Bendon's Chi-town ?

The citizens celebrated the Holiday by shooting 41 people killing 11 of them .
    Uber Member

May 31, 2023, 05:32 AM
    Maybe they should try strictly controlling handgun ownership in Chicago. No...wait.

I'm sorry. They already have.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2023, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Maybe they should try strictly controlling handgun ownership in Chicago. No...wait.

I'm sorry. They already have.
    The new mayor is working on that. Go, Brandon, go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    So how did the Memorial Day weekend go in Mayor Bendon's Chi-town ?

The citizens celebrated the Holiday by shooting 41 people killing 11 of them .
    Lori Lightfoot was insane when she set that up. And she got tons of flak. Was one reason she lost reelection.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2023, 12:40 PM
    Guess we are in the honeymoon period where Mayor Beetlejuice gets blamed for everything . Yet I have not heard Brandon express a tough on crime stance after Chi-town's most violent Memorial Day weekend in 7 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The End Of The Republican Party [ 35 Answers ]

Steve Schmidt is a long-time (decades) strategist for the Republican Party dealing at the highest levels in politics and presidential campaigns. Today, June 21, Schmidt renounced his party affiliation and urged voters to vote for the Democratic Party in November. Here is Schmidt's statement: ...

From democrate to republican [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Lourdes lightle, and I am a democrate. I want to change to republican. Please send me a new ballot. Thank you. I don't have registration with you.

What did you think about the Republican convention? [ 13 Answers ]

What did you think about the Republican convention? Was it better or worse than the Democratic one?

The Republican campaign [ 55 Answers ]

Conservatives and Republicans Does the endorsement of Mitt Romney by National Review (long time publication founded by William Buckley ) mean anything to you ? Will it have any influence on who you support ?

View more questions Search