Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gjlind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 09:37 AM
    In round pool liner beading and coping
    I uncovered my in ground pool to find the liner beading has come away from the pool wall groove in several spots around the pool. Is there a way to repair this ?

Thanks
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jan 20, 2008, 07:58 AM
    To put the liner lock back in just stuff it back in the track with something blunt and pointed like a VERY dull screwdriver or better yet a dull plastic or wood instrument such as a clothes pin that you have taken the spring off.

This should not be a big problem unless the liner has also jumped out of the track. To put a liner back in the track, boil water and pour it over the liner area you need to stretch and then immediately stretch it back into the track. It helps if you have fingers like a gorrila for doing this.

I hope this information is helpful.

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Pools & Artificial Rock
    Swimming Pool Repair Online Resource
    Artificial Rock - Instructional guide and online store
    604-421-8429
    1-888-267-0802

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coping with bullies [ 5 Answers ]

At school some (well lots) people are mean to me. I have a few friends but a majority of people just tease me or talk behind my back. There is one girl, she joined school just this year, at first I thought she was nice, but then she had her little group of friends and a few peple who I considered...

Re-tile and new coping [ 2 Answers ]

Hello- Gunite pool repair help seems to be minimal on the web. I would like to know if replacing both coping and tile what to do first, the coping or the tile and why? Thanks

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

Beading [ 1 Answers ]

Any ideas for using old buttons on a bracelet or necklace?

View more questions Search