Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2023, 04:28 AM
    Woke foreign policy
    Quid pro Joe traveled to Canada
    ( now a fully owned subsidiary of the CCP)
    White House backs Trudeau on China interference amid leaks | Watch (msn.com)
    New allegations and a resignation strain already fraught China-Canada relations | Canada | The Guardian

His summit with Trudeau came after the Xi -Putin summit. How would they prioritize shared interests ?
    If you read their joint statement in order of importance then the most important issues are
    Clean Energy
    Semiconductors
    Climate Change
    Diversity and Inclusion

Only starting with point 5 do they get around to shared defense ;treaty obligations ,border security .

Joint Statement by President Biden and Prime Minister Trudeau | The White House

What they shared with the world is a woke agenda .

No douc
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2023, 05:17 AM
    Clean Energy
    Semiconductors
    Climate Change
    Diversity and Inclusion
    Of these, only semiconductors makes any sense. The rest are foolish pipedreams.
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2023, 05:35 AM
    This posted too early . I just reposted
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2023, 07:12 AM
    please delete this duplicate incomplete posting
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2023, 04:06 AM
    the wrong version of this post was deleted and I am not going to recreate it .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama's foreign policy [ 82 Answers ]

What should we make of Obama's foreign policy? He was set to 'restore' America's standing in the world but it sure seems to me the administration's foreign policy is about as clear as mud. Foot dragging on Iran's freedom movement, snubbing the French, irritating the UK by transferring Gitmo...

Huckabee :Foreign policy [ 4 Answers ]

When I read the Huckster's foreign policy essay at 'Foreign Affairs 'Mag. Why did I think I was reading Democrat talking points ? Foreign Affairs - America's Priorities in the War on Terror - Michael D. Huckabee On diplomatic relations with Iran :Huckabee's fantasy about negotiating...

Our FAILED foreign policy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I wonder how long Bush going to continue to appease 1) Mushariff, 2) Abbas, 3) the Saudi Royal Family, 4) Hamas, 5) Olmert, 6) Al Qaida in Pakistan, 7) Syria’s Assad, and to a lesser extent 8) Mubarak in Egypt? I wonder why our Secretary of State is going to the Middle East instead of...

Foreign policy [ 15 Answers ]

Why so much concern over foreign policy when it is dictated by domestic policy. So if we are unhappy with foreign policy we should analyze our domestic policy.

Inconsistent foreign policy [ 16 Answers ]

Why do we do business with China which is a communist country and refuse to do business with Cuba and pressure other nations not to do business with Cuba because it is a communist country? BTW We also give aid to communist North Korea whenever it promises not to build nuclear weapons.

View more questions Search