Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princessjodz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Title of a film
    I am wanting to know the name of a film where a woman went to sleep at night and there was some kind of bright light in the night. When she woke up the next day all the people had gone.She dove around in a red sports car and met some other people whom she formed a family with.
    I have had some replies saying the film is called 'the quiet earth' the main character in this fil is a man. Im sure it was a woman.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 23, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Hi,
    Your film sounds like Night of the comet IMDb page

Though, I think, the red sports car only turns up at the end. Also, one of the people the woman meets up with is her sister.

Hope it helps,

-b-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title of film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was made in the 60's or 70's. It is about a teenager (boy) who ends up on a mountain (can't remember if he ran away/why he is there). Eventually, he builds himself a shelter inside a tree (by carving and burning the insides) and stays there for the winter. One day, he wakes up to find...

Unknown film title! - need help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to locate a film. I think it was about night terrors. Either this guy or woman couldn't turn off lights as something will attack them when it's dark. Someone originally had this curse, but passed it on when they shot themselves in this diner with the friend who then caught it. Any ideas...

Unknown film title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is set in the southern states of America. The story centers on a family who live on a plantation. The time scale is 1940s-1950s approx. A man who was run out of town a few years ago, after being framed for something he did not do, has returned to clear his name. There is a fire and he...

Looking for a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Saw part of film about 4 years ago on TV. Don't think it was a cinema one. Set in USA, man goes to an old white colonial house I think it was a hotel then he finds a coin in his room and when he falls asleep holding it he goes back in time and he falls in love with a woman. Then I only saw the end...

View more questions Search