Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2023, 04:45 AM
    Her point is that the likes of Dylan Mulvaney make a mockery of womanhood. Maybe you can see that after your gawking at her breasts is finished,

Kelly was accused of "misgendering" that freak show. She was called "transphobic" . The truth is that Kelly is a woman and Mulvaney is not even if he/she/it claims to be.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2023, 08:59 AM
    We women laud transgender women like Dylan. I have three wonderful trans girlfriends who daily add joy to my life.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 1, 2023, 09:07 AM
    We women laud transgender women like Dylan
    "Laud" is far too strong a term. While many women support the right of a person to identify as something other than their birth gender, far fewer support the right of a man to use a woman's bathroom or to participate in women's athletics simply because the man claims to be female. As can be seen below, the trend is towards a common-sense view of gender.

Americans' Complex Views on Gender Identity and Transgender Issues | Pew Research Center

Name:  trans.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  13.8 KB

Name:  transb.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  37.8 KB
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2023, 09:19 AM
    It's not a "claim". Have you read about all the dysthymia, the gender therapy, the counseling, the surgeries? Not fun.

You do realize, of course, there are members of your extended family who are in the LGBTQ+ community.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2023, 09:26 AM
    I had a member of my extended family who was a notorious burglar and thief. We did not go around defending the idea of robbery. People have many problems, and that includes me, but we don't legitimize those problems.

It is a claim based upon a mental illness.

I can't help but note that, as usual, the data presented that contradicted your statement about women "lauding" TG individuals just was ignored.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2023, 09:57 AM
    It is NOT a mental illness. If you studied the science and learn what all can happen during pregnancy, you'd understand.

I double dare you to get to know three trans women, listen to their experiences, ask honest questions. Learn!!!
    Uber Member

May 1, 2023, 10:32 AM
    It is NOT a mental illness.
    Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness???

If you studied the science and learn what all can happen during pregnancy, you'd understand.
    Your memory must be suffering lapses. You have tried to go that route several times and have failed on every occasion. Good grief. You do know that the earth is not flat and the moon is not made of cheese?
    Uber Member

May 1, 2023, 10:38 AM
    I double dare you to get to know three trans women, listen to their experiences, ask honest questions. Learn!!!
    As you well know, that would amount to nothing more than anecdotal accounts which are useless in establishing truth. But I can give a corollary. I have met hundreds of drug addicts/alcoholics in the past 10+ years. They have heart-breaking stories and many are really good men, but I will never go out and suggest we should consider that problem to be normal and acceptable.

Learn!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2023, 11:15 AM
    There are recovered drug and alcohol addicts among my in-laws, as well as LGBTQ+. I'm an "ace". If I weren't, I never would have been able to stay married to an "aspie" for over 55 years.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2023, 11:18 AM
    I know several recovered LGBTwhatever folks.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 1, 2023, 11:28 AM
    I'm sure you know a lot more LGBTQ+ people than you think you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal or abnormal? [ 4 Answers ]

I am the age of 20, who choose not to go on dates, movies, hang with friends, have a boyfriend or girlfriend nor go shopping to see the latest fashion in stores. Instead, I spend most of my time cooped up in the room and on my computer talking to my family and classmates from Facebook. I never talk...

Is this abnormal or normal for 13 year old boy? [ 2 Answers ]

My penise on some days is about 5-6 in hard one day and other days its about 6-7 in hard why iz that and iz it normal it goes back and forth with the size should I c a doctor I'm seroius need serious answer *** I'm not really worried I waz jw because its weird like one day ill have a...

Is normal or poor Semen analysis abnormal 61%. Dead sperms 45% [ 6 Answers ]

So. Please help me how much sperms count want to be normal... my normal sperm counting is 39% and abnormal sperms counting is 61%... my live sperm counting is 55% and dead sperms counting is 45%... NORMAL SPERMS 39% ABNORMAL SPERMS 61% Head Defect 51%+ Mid Piece Defect 3%+ Tail Defect 7%...

Is he normal or am I abnormal [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend a long while now, we are both in our 20s. From the start he has always vocalised sex, and told me when he is horny etc. as I had never been in a relationship I found it hard and there was tension between us, as sometimes I got embarrassed etc. now I'm finding I'm...

Abnormal Hair Test Transforming to Normal, possible? [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently taken a Hair Follicle Drug Test through the Courthouse. I received my test results in the mail a few days ago. The results displayed exactly these words: * "The hair sample submitted is an unsuitable specimen that a) appears to be heavily contaminated with drug beyond that which...

View more questions Search