Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2023, 05:37 AM
    International Woman's day
    Yesterday ,to honor women ;Clueless Joe gave a award to a man.

Alba Ruida is a biological male transformer . He was given the 2023 'Woman of Courage ' award .

In the Great White North ,Justin Trudeau marked the day by proclaiming “trans women are women” .

I tend to agree with Tulsi Gabbard on this issue.

If we really want to celebrate #InternationalWomensDay, the most important thing to do is recognize that women exist and are biologically different from men. We as women are not an imaginary construct in someone’s mind. Unless we speak up about this obvious truth, women will be erased as an entire category of peopleTulsi Gabbard 🌺 on Twitter: "If we really want to celebrate #InternationalWomensDay, the most important thing to do is recognize that women exist and are biologically different from men. We as women are not an imaginary construct in someone’s mind. Unless we speak up about this obvious truth, women will be…" / Twitter
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 06:52 AM
    Good post. I copied this one to FB.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 10:24 AM
    Just because you LOOK LIKE a male below the waist when naked doesn't mean you ARE one. There more to being male than the physical appearance.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 10:34 AM
    Well, there would be your sex chromosomes. His are XY, which makes him a man, a man from the very moment of conception.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 10:37 AM
    What are his reasons?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Well, there would be your sex chromosomes. His are XY, which makes him a man, a man from the very moment of conception.
    How do you know?
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 10:52 AM
    Uhm...well, let's see here. Ole Alba was born a man (not named "Alba" then) with male sex organs BECAUSE he had XY sex chromosomes. That's kind of how it works, you see.

Read this very carefully if you want to continue this. Educate yourself.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article...Y%20chromosome.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 11:07 AM
    Uhm...well, let's see here. Ole Alba was born a man (not named "Alba" then) with male sex organs BECAUSE he had XY sex chromosomes. That's kind of how it works, you see.

Read this very carefully if you want to continue this. Educate yourself.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article...Y%20chromosome.
    Obviously, he WAS NOT born with XY sex chromosomes. And something else was going on with hormones.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 11:12 AM
    Obviously, he WAS NOT born with XY sex chromosomes.
    You are seriously suggesting that a boy born with male genitalia only did not have an XY chromosomal pair? I'm trying to give you an out on this before you go down a looney trail.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 11:15 AM
    You are seriously suggesting that a boy born with male genitalia only did not have an XY chromosomal pair? I'm trying to give you an out on this before you go down a looney trail.
    Yes, he could have Klinefelter Syndrome.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 11:37 AM
    The odds are about 1000 to 1 against it, but even at that, he would STILL have XY chromosomes, just having an additional X or Y chromosome. These individuals are STILL MEN. So you are wrong on both counts.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 11:43 AM
    But even at that, these individuals are STILL MEN. So you are wrong on both counts.
    Not true. My good friend, a medical person, has gone through this. She is a beautiful woman. She was a DES baby with more estrogen than testosterone.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 11:48 AM
    Another old wives tale. When you are wrong on the science, as you are now, you always appeal to a story about a person you supposedly know.

Please, please educate yourself. "Klinefelter syndrome is a genetic condition that results when a boy is born with an extra copy of the X chromosome. Klinefelter syndrome is a genetic condition affecting males, and it often isn't diagnosed until adulthood."

Klinefelter Syndrome. - Search (bing.com)

Once you learn something, come back. And lest that sound a little testy, I can only plead as to how this is an ongoing pattern that gets kind of old.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 12:05 PM
    That's right about KS. She suffered awfully through childhood and her teens, until finally....

She is a member of the smallest minority section of trans people.

Plus, the DES pulled the nail out of the male coffin.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 12:21 PM
    Not content to be wrong once, you bring up the already discredited DES fairytale so you can be wrong twice. Wonder what the third one will be?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2023, 12:23 PM
    Let's face facts ;biological women are being marginalized by the woke agenda . They think it is perfectly acceptable for a biological male transformer to whoop on a woman in athletics and to get awarded where women rightly got recognized in the past .
    In the last year Ruida gets the Women of Courage award ;Rachel Levine the USA Today's Woman of the Year ;Lia Thomas nominated for the 2022 NCAA Woman of the Year ;Fae Johnstone the Hershey's International Women’s Day honoree.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 12:24 PM
    O ye of little faith! Instead of reading crappy links, talk with real people, people who have endured this. And have found ways to improve their lives and health.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 12:31 PM
    O ye of little faith! Instead of reading crappy links, talk with real people, people who have endured this. And have found ways to improve their lives and health.
    Translation. "I have no science to support my views, so I will appeal to my imaginary people."

Tom, your point is valid and sad. In their misguided zeal to promote mental illness, the libs are refusing to acknowledge the many deserving women out there.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2023, 12:56 PM
    I have the science noted on Word in my pc. Will roll over there to find it.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 02:07 PM
    We'll see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man and woman living together. Difficulties. man ask woman to leave his apartment. [ 2 Answers ]

man and woman living together. difficulties. man ask woman to leave. she won't. man says it will take a few months to get her out. why?

Can sex issues conflict a relationship between a gay woman and a straight woman? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are making a year she says she loves me and she’s attracted to me, but when it comes to sex I know she wants more, and sometimes she can’t get into it. I am the first woman she has ever been with. She says it is okay she enjoys pleasing me, I don’t have to worry about her she...

Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? Is there any hadees in islam in support of this??

View more questions Search