Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 22, 2023, 11:33 AM
    Already we know this will not happen, but it's really a shame that Pelosi is not being asked about this a dozen times a week until she comes clean with an answer.

"This week we saw cold hard evidence of the Trump campaign, indeed the Trump family, eagerly intending to collude, possibly, with Russia, a hostile foreign power, to influence American elections," Pelosi said in July 2017 in response to news of Donald Trump Jr.’s 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower, a meeting over which the Mueller investigation ultimately declined to file charges.
    So, Ms. Pelosi, what was that cold, hard evidence?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2023, 01:51 PM
    It was the evidence she and Adam Schiffhead compiled. BTW she wants Schiffhead to be the next Senator replacing Feinstein (he would easily win a primary ). The rest of the nut job California Dems wants Newsom to appoint Barbara Lee after Feinstein prematurely leaves office.

There is no way Feinstein will resign .

The fear is that she may have an untimely "accident " .So Madam Mimi has assigned her daughter to care for Feinstein.

Nancy Pelosi's daughter is taking care of Dianne Feinstein - POLITICO
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2023, 08:04 AM
    Christopher Wray is testifying at a House Judiciary Committee hearing . He is being quizzed about the January 6 alleged 'pipe bomber ' investigation . He just gave what I suspect will be many 'I decline to answer ' responses.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2023, 03:55 AM
    Battling FBI boss Christopher Wray over agency's collusion with social-media companies to censor Americans (nypost.com)

Chris Wray’s performance on Capitol Hill Wednesday shows that he is the champion of all stonewallers.
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2023, 04:30 AM
    This moniker fit well. The swamp.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2023, 03:29 PM
    The kangaroo court destroyed it's records . In doing so it defied a demand by incoming Speaker McCarthy that it preserve all of its records, evidence, and transcripts.

McCarthy requested when the Repubs took the House

. “It is imperative that all information collected be preserved not just for institutional prerogatives but for transparency to the American people,” The American people have a right to know that the allegations you have made are supported by the facts.”
    McCarthy indicates Republicans plan to investigate Jan. 6 panel | The Hill

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight for the Committee on House Administration said

“Nothing was indexed. There was no table of contents index. Usually when you conduct this level of investigation, you use a database system and everything is digitized, indexed. We got nothing like that. We just got raw data,” “So it took us a long time going through it and one thing I started realizing is we don’t have anything much at all from the Blue Team

The so called" Blue Team " was tasked with finding potential security breached of the Capitol on Jan 6.
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2023, 04:06 PM
    It is just disappointing that most Americans would not view this with outrage. To not keep up with, and organize, data in an investigation like that should be a federal offense.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2023, 06:30 AM
    It's too bad really I would've loved to have seen the evidence of a handful of "insurrectionist" overthrowing the government with the few guns that they did not use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kangaroo Movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys I saw this movie about 8 years ago if I remember correctly it was this kangaroo ninja movie wheres this kid goes into the sewers to do graffiti because of peer pressure and he has to cross this pipe to get to the wall and there's this whirlpool under it the boy falls in and meets these...

Kangaroo Paw flower stalks [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all! I have got a Kangaroo Paw garden going (I live in the hills of Western Australia) and I have lots and lots of these little "plants" growing off the flower stalks. We didn't cut them away straight after they flowered and so these things had the chance to grow. Can these be used to...

Kangaroo movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There's this movie with kangaroos and this boy gets pushed doan a drain or something and gets in this magical world with a book that he can only read. The kangaroos are like earth,wind,fire,metal,and this other one. Its kind of cheesy but does anyone know the name? Its either late 80s or early...

Kangaroo action figure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a action figure that's a kangaroo warrior type. He's dressed like a Japan warrior. If he's not a kangaroo then I don't know what animal that he is. I don't have the fighting tools. Just the figure. The toy is from year 1996. :(

Snake Eats Kangaroo! [ 4 Answers ]

Snake Eating Kangaroo | thecontaminated.com Click o nthe link above please. I have got to say, this is the first jaw-dropping thing I have seen in a while. ITs only pictures, no video :(

View more questions Search