Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2023, 05:32 PM
    Things also happen when the fetus is developing. The mother's body produces estrogen too, and that can wash over the fetus. I'm glad you didn't get sloshed with estrogen during pregnancy. I prefer you as a cis male.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2023, 05:48 PM
    Another grasping at straws. It's just another story for which there is not one shred of support. Estrogen can "wash over" the fetus??? Foolishness.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2023, 05:53 PM
    You've never been pregnant, have you! And have never met a transgender woman or chatted with her. Btw, the three trans women I know -- looking at them, one would never guess....
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2023, 05:57 PM
    Thank goodness you are not appealing to anecdotal stories and old wives tales. [SARC]
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2023, 07:27 PM
    Want to see current photos? Naw, you'd fall in love. All three women are beautiful!
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2023, 08:49 PM
    More anecdotal stories and old wives tales. It's why you cannot defend your own positions. You need to acknowledge the science, but I don't think you will because it would mean having to change your ideas.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2023, 10:05 PM
    All three women have filled me in on their stories and the science that almost destroyed them and then restored them.
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2023, 05:19 AM
    "Science"??? I doubt that.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2023, 05:24 AM
    Science ? I see it more like a mutilation fad similar to all the body "art " people wear these days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing the obvious? [ 1 Answers ]

Had a very nice boyfriend and I have broken up with him 3 times in the past 3 years because he seemed so luke warm about it. Only wanted to see me Friday and Sat nights and that was it. No contact during the week. He has an adult daughter living with him (aged 24) in a small villa and she has no...

When will the ICR accept the obvious ? [ 19 Answers ]

The January 2009 issue of the Institute for Creation Research Email letter contains an article called "The Wax That Taxes Darwin". The article ends with the following paragraph : Did the earwax produced by ceruminous cells and the complex antimicrobial molecules within the secretion, along...

Obvious or Oblivious? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, well, I just got my first boyfriend ( YAY!! ) and I'm his first girlfriend. He is such a sweet guy, but I swear to God he is just oblivious to everything! Not that he ignores me or anything, quite the contrary. But he didn't know that when I'm all sad he is supposed to give me a hug! I mean...

Obvious rebound [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the story, Got involved with a married woman with 3 kids and loser husband. She has been trying to divorce him and it would be difficult to do so but could be done. Me single dad going through a separation. I think we have been verry honest with each other, I know I have. So she...

View more questions Search