Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2023, 05:28 AM
    Time to become a Trojan candidate
    Clueless Joe has been an unapologetic radical as President . But as the campaign season approaches he is going to shift to the center .

He knows the Dems can't win with their permissiveness on crime issues. So he began his move to fool the people.
    This month the irresponsible DC city council announced a revised criminal code for the city after overriding Mayor Bowser's veto.

The updated code would expand eligibility for the Second Look Act from youthful, convicted violent offenders to people of all ages; it would also expand the right to a jury trial for those charged with misdemeanors but facing jail time, which is expected to exacerbate the already stretched capacity of the court system; and it would reduce maximum criminal penalties for violent crimes like carjacking and robberies.
    Mayor Bowser Announces the Revised Criminal Code Amendment Act of 2023 | mayormb

Police Chief Robert Contee said
    "Anytime you talk about reducing penalties, the consequence that is associated with crimes that are particularly impactful to community members, I think that that is just a non-starter"

DC is a Federal City so the US government has a say. The Senate Repubs have a bill in the works that would override the changes . Clueless Joe says that if the bill passes he will not veto it .

This is a reversal of his position that he took at the beginning of February

SAP - H.J. Res. 24 and H.J. Res. 26 (whitehouse.gov)

KJP denied that the reversal was a political move to help Clueless and vulnerable Dem Senators in 2024 . But we know better .
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2023, 06:27 AM
    Madam Mimi was not happy with the President's reversal on DC

Pelosi on DC crime bill: I wish Biden ‘would’ve told us first’ | The Hill

But she don't get it . She has nothing to lose . She is the head of the Congressional Dems until she chooses to retire . She does not have to fear the electorate because the sheeple in her district will give her a de-facto lifetime appointment .

Cluless has to pretend to be less radical than he is to fool the folks .
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2023, 03:00 AM
    He's done it again . Remember his pledge to kill the oil industry ... ?

biden no more drilling - Google Search

But now it is election mode pivot time .

The Department of Interior (DOI) approved three of the five drilling sites proposed by oil company ConocoPhillips as part of its Willow Project in the National Petroleum Reserve (NPR-A) located in North Slope Borough, Alaska
    The $8 billion plan, led by Alaska’s largest crude oil producer, would produce about 600 million barrels of oil over 30 years and generate around 278 million metric tons of carbon emissions, according to estimates from the U.S. Department of the Interior.

Under the plan, ConocoPhillips will be allowed to develop three well pads within the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska, a 23 million-acre area that is the largest expanse of public land in the U.S.
    Biden Interior approves controversial Alaska oil drilling project (cnbc.com)

What he is not saying is that he knows this will be tied up in court long enough to get past the elections . Then he can reverse course and withdraw approval. He will secretly give enviro-wackos assurances that this will never happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Trojan MAGA candidate in PA ? Primary day [ 4 Answers ]

I commented about candidate Kathy Barnette ;who is a very compelling and interesting candidate for the Republican primary for Senate in PA Deep state swamp infiltrates SCOTUS - Page 10 (askmehelpdesk.com) She claims to be a conservative MAGA candidate . But Trump is endorsing Dr Oz She...

NY 26th Budget cuts v Mediscare v Trojan Tea Party Candidate [ 105 Answers ]

Jack Kemp's old district in Republican reliable Snow Country is up for grabs in a special election next week. This seat was a solid Republican seat for years. It voted twice for president George Bush and solidly for John McCain in 2008' But it became vacant after incumbent Chris Lee decided...

F1 to OPT Candidate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I did not work for any employer in 2008, do I need to file for the tax? Please help me as soon as possible.

Am I A Candidate? [ 26 Answers ]

Don't laugh. I would like to know if I can learn some lite forms of martial arts for self-defense. I think this way because I do not always have a gun handy. I do carry a bat ( short bat ) in my car though. However, I am interested in a one on one Scenario. The funny part is that I will be 54...

View more questions Search