Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2023, 06:21 AM
    priorities
    Illegal aliens cross into the into this national forest by the thousands trampling vegetation and leaving trash in their wake. Here is a public saftey posting by the National Park Service for the 3 million acre Gila National Forest .

Illegal border crossers have been suspected of running drugs, injuring government employees and causing major wildfires. Besides carrying ammunition and guns, they also can carry tents, propane cylinders and other flammable agents. Improperly used these items can be sources of ignition causing forest fires. These illegal inhabitants can become dangerous if they feel threatened and should be avoided.
    Marijuana plots and methamphetamine labs have become frequent sites in our forests. Those responsible for these illegal plots or labs are dangerous and should be avoided. If visitors inadvertently come upon these sites they should immediately depart the area and report the sighting to law enforcement officers. The chemicals used to grow or produce these illegal products can be highly combustible and pose considerable risk to hazards caused by fire and explosion.

Gila National Forest - Outdoor Safety & Ethics (usda.gov)

.It has become a route for drug runners and human traffickers .

So what keeps the government up at night ?......

150 feral cows roaming Gila Forest .....and because they “pose a significant threat to public safety and natural resources.”,the government is going to shoot to kill.

Gila National Forest - News & Events (usda.gov)

The hunt will be done with helicopters .

The slaughtered cows will be "dispatched "then "left onsite to naturally decompose" but they "will ensure no carcasses are adjacent to or in any waterbody or spring, designated hiking trail, or known culturally sensitive area."

Last year there was a similar government hunt. Predictably the results were shoddy.

The cattle are not technically feral . They are descendants of domestic cattle legally grazed on Federal lands . They intermingled with other branded domestic stock . Last year some of the cattle were shot but not killed receiving injuries that prolonged suffering and when they ultimately died they died where they were in the spring beds and other sensitive areas the government was trying to protect.

The hunt this year will leave 65 tons of good beef left to rot in the forest. For the cost of the hunters pay and the helicopter rides the government could contract professionals to round up the cattle to use for public and private charitable distribution. That would be a win win. The government's concern about 150 random cattle trampling the grasslands in a 3 million acre forest would be addressed ;and some needy people would get to eat some good steaks .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 09:40 AM
    Why not round them up?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 11:07 AM
    Yes! Round up those criminal illegals!!s (Have a funny feeling that's not what you intended, but it's still what should be done.)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 11:20 AM
    Round up the feral cattle and put them in safe pastures. Then put me in charge of the southern border.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 11:42 AM
    Then put me in charge of the southern border.
    I think that's already been done.

But yeah, let's round up those life-threatening cows and let the illegal drug running and human trafficking continue. After all, it's only human beings suffering and dying as a result.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I think that's already been done.
    No, I didn't receive any executive order yet.
    But yeah, let's round up those life-threatening cows and let the illegal drug running and human trafficking continue. After all, it's only human beings suffering and dying as a result.
    And the feral cows are descendants of farmers' herds. If shot, killed, and left to rot, that's 65 tons of meat going to waste
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 01:52 PM
    I'm just amazed that you're concerned about a few tons of meat and yet have no comment about illegal immigrants who are importing illegal drugs, setting the woods on fire, threatening legal citizens, and forcing women into the sex trade. It's just kind of like, "Yawn. What else is in the news today?"
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 02:19 PM
    I've already said my piece on other threads.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 02:26 PM
    Sure you have. It's just the liberal mindset. "Thou shalt not speak ill of illegal immigrants, even when they are killing Americans." It's incredible.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 02:42 PM
    Apparently you don't remember my very doable ideas to clean up the border and control the flow of immigrants. At the time, obsessed by wall-building, you said my ideas were impossible and that a wall must be built forthwith!!!
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 03:06 PM
    We're not talking about the wall. We are talking about illegals so taking over a national park that law-abiding citizens have to be warned about them. It's ridiculous. They traffic in illegal drugs and human beings, but you can't be bothered to comment about it. Just terrible.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 03:35 PM
    If Trump had built more than 50 feet of that wall you adore, there'd be no problem, right?
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 03:42 PM
    If Trump had built more than 50 feet of that wall you adore, there'd be no problem, right?
    You do realize that Trump built several hundred miles of border wall (more than 50 feet), so your observation is completely ridiculous??? Mr. Biden, on the other hand, is actually the one to build less than fifty feet of wall.

This is just too good!! You've made my day.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 04:03 PM
    I was pulling your leg. *giggle*

And how many miles of wall did Trump NOT build?
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 05:08 PM
    I was pulling your leg. *giggle*
    Yeah. You always say that right after posting something dumb.

And how many miles of wall did Trump NOT build?
    The same amount Biden has NOT built. The difference is that Trump actually DID build over four hundred miles of wall.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 06:11 PM
    Yeah. You always say that right after posting something dumb.
    You are soooooo easy!
    The same amount Biden has NOT built. The difference is that Trump actually DID build over four hundred miles of wall.
    We aren't talking about Biden. Please stay on topic. Again I ask you, "And how many miles of wall did Trump NOT build?"
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 06:23 PM
    We aren't talking about Biden. Please stay on topic. Again I ask you, "And how many miles of wall did Trump NOT build?"
    I don't blame you. If I was you, I wouldn't want to talk about the only one of the two to build less than fifty feet of wall. And your question, as you well know, is totally ridiculous and unanswerable.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 06:28 PM
    I don't blame you. If I was you, I wouldn't want to talk about the only one of the two to build less than fifty feet of wall. And your question, as you well know, is totally ridiculous and unanswerable.
    Ah, as I figured. You don't know.
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 07:21 PM
    Ah. As you figured out, only one built any wall at all. Your question was ridiculous.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2023, 07:26 PM
    Ah. As you figured out, only one built any wall at all. Your question was ridiculous.
    And you refuse to answer a question I easily googled the answer for? Shame!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

quid Administration has priorities [ 0 Answers ]

China launched a hypersonic nuclear capable low orbit missile that circled the globe . https://news.yahoo.com/top-general-chinas-hypersonic-missile-095306358.html China launched an anti-satellite weapon into space ...

What do you consider to be the most important priorities in a person's education? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a project on this question and I would like to know your opinion. Thank you.^_^

Controlling or Poor Priorities [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all, I'll try to keep this a quick questions... I am torn in my mind about my current situation. I cannot decide for myself whether my actions are selfish, due to poor priorities, or whether I am in a controlling relationship and my mindset has been altered, causing this self-doubt (if...

Husband's priorities are friends and football [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for four years, and we generally have a comfortable marriage. However, lately, my husband seems overly preocuppied with his friends, football, and regular outings to the bar. And the amount of quality time that he spends with me has diminished proportionately. ...

Priorities at work vs personal life [ 4 Answers ]

I have been working as a very senior manager and have built a very successful brand in an upcoming industry. But the work timings were close to14 hours everyday without a break and though I was very successful I started feeling very low and was constantly depressed as my 5 year old son was being...

View more questions Search