Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2023, 09:49 PM
    And you refuse to answer a question I easily googled the answer for? Shame!
    Yeah. I can tell by the way you posted the answer so quickly. At any rate, I don't care. I do know who the guy was who built more than 50 feet of wall.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2023, 05:40 AM
    The US border with Mexico is now controlled by narco-terrorists .

Associated Press:
    Gunmen kidnapped four U.S. citizens who crossed into Mexico from Texas last week to buy medicine and got caught in a shootout that killed at least one Mexican citizen, U.S. and Mexican officials said Monday. Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said Monday that the four were going to buy medicine and ended up in the crossfire between two armed groups. U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Ken Salazar said in a statement Monday that the Americans were kidnapped at gunpoint and that an “innocent” Mexican citizen died in the attack. He did not offer any additional details, but said various U.S. justice agencies were working with their Mexican counterparts to recover the missing U.S. citizens. Authorities have provided no other details about who the victims were or where they were from .

Fate of 4 kidnapped Americans in Mexico still unknown | AP News

Flashback 1916-17 . Another Mexican terrorist was operating on the border between US and lawless Mexico. His name was Pancho Villa.

An increasing number of border incidents early in 1916 culminated in an invasion of American territory on 8 March, when Francisco (Pancho) Villa and his band of 500 to 1,000 men raided Columbus, New Mexico. Elements of the 13th Cavalry repulsed the attack, but there were 24 American casualties (14 military, 10 civilian). Immediate steps were taken to organize a punitive expedition of about 10,000 men under Brig. Gen. John J. Pershing to capture Villa. The 7th, 10th, 11th, and 13th Cavalry regiments, 6th and 16th Infantry regiments, part of the 6th Field Artillery, and supporting elements crossed the border into Mexico in mid-March, followed later by the 5th Cavalry, 17th and 24th Infantry regiments, and engineer and other units.
    Mexican Expedition Campaigns | U.S. Army Center of Military History

100,000+ Americans were killed in a single year from fentanyl that crossed into the US from Mexico with the hordes of illegal border crashers . This is equal to the casualty rate that we had in WWII .

We went to Afghanistan after 9-11 to hunt down the terrorists who attacked us . Shouldn't such an effort be made to take out the narco terrorists who attack us ?
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2023, 05:54 AM
    100,000+ Americans were killed in a single year from fentanyl that crossed into the US from Mexico with the hordes of illegal border crashers .
    The total in just a few years will rival that of Covid, but such is the government we now have. It's tragic that liberals, who claim to care about people, see this and yawn, being totally unconcerned since it is a dem pres who is allowing it all to happen. Now if Trump was the pres, then their voices would be loud. It's that double-standard that I dislike.
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2023, 04:56 AM
    2 of the 4 abducties were murdered . The other 2 "rescued " ,one had a gun shot wound. They crossed the US border into Matamoros to get cosmetic surgery done cheaper . The city of Matamoros ;on the US border , is controlled by the narco-terrorist Gulf Cartel. IMO Mexico is a failed state controlled by terrorists ;and the US should consider that in any future dealings with Mexico. There was some hope when Trump was President and Felipe Calderon was Mexio's President . But Mexico is now run by Andrés Manuel López Obrador’ (AMLO) and democracy is rapidly crumbling under his regime
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2023, 05:28 AM
    KJP is sounding more and more like Bagdad Bob every day.

Her take of the fentanyl deaths in the US

Q Thanks, Karine. So cartels kill Americans on this side of the border with drugs, and now they’re killing Americans on the other side of the border with guns. Why is President Biden so comfortable with cartels operating so close to the U.S.?
    MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Well, let’s be very clear. Let me take on the drug part here because — since you brought this up.
    Because of the work that this President has done, because of what we’ve done specifically on fentanyl at the border, it’s at historic lows — historic levels that we have been able to record a number of personnel working to secure the border because of what we’ve been able to do, seizing that fentanyl. We’ve done it in a historic way. That’s because of what this President has done.
    Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre | The White House
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2023, 05:58 AM
    These people lie so frequently and casually that it no longer shocks us as it should.

Both overall drug overdoses and specifically fentanyl overdoses leaped in 2020 and 2021, the most recent years available, according to data from the National Center for Health Statistics. USAFacts summarized, “In 2021, 70,601 people died from a fentanyl overdose in the US. That figure is up 25 percent from 2020 and is nearly double the amount of fentanyl overdose deaths in 2019… Fentanyl overdose deaths in 2021 were over 26 times higher than a decade prior.” Elsewhere the site concludes, “fentanyl stands out for an 800 percent increase in overdose deaths in just four years.”
    Karine Jean Pierre Claims Fentanyl at Border at 'Historic Lows!' | National Review

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

quid Administration has priorities [ 0 Answers ]

China launched a hypersonic nuclear capable low orbit missile that circled the globe . https://news.yahoo.com/top-general-chinas-hypersonic-missile-095306358.html China launched an anti-satellite weapon into space ...

What do you consider to be the most important priorities in a person's education? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a project on this question and I would like to know your opinion. Thank you.^_^

Controlling or Poor Priorities [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all, I'll try to keep this a quick questions... I am torn in my mind about my current situation. I cannot decide for myself whether my actions are selfish, due to poor priorities, or whether I am in a controlling relationship and my mindset has been altered, causing this self-doubt (if...

Husband's priorities are friends and football [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for four years, and we generally have a comfortable marriage. However, lately, my husband seems overly preocuppied with his friends, football, and regular outings to the bar. And the amount of quality time that he spends with me has diminished proportionately. ...

Priorities at work vs personal life [ 4 Answers ]

I have been working as a very senior manager and have built a very successful brand in an upcoming industry. But the work timings were close to14 hours everyday without a break and though I was very successful I started feeling very low and was constantly depressed as my 5 year old son was being...

View more questions Search