Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2023, 07:24 AM
    Did the President order the destruction of Nord Stream II
    I don't know how to take the reporting yet , There is a report that says Quid ordered the sabotage of the Nord Stream II pipeline . The claim is that he did so because Putin was using the pipeline as a political weapon .He also wanted the leverage over Europe .

This report comes from Seymore Hersh . In his long career he has broken some key important stories . He broke the story about the My Lai massacre in Vietnam 1969 (the massacre was in 1968). He broke the story about the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. His reporting on CIA spying on anti-war protesters led to the Church Committee investigations .

Some of his other reporting over the years are probably true . But they are disputed and often lack credible sources. He relies too heavily on unnamed sources ....as he does in this report .

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline (substack.com)

If true it is an act of war against Russia .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2023, 06:12 AM
    Tried to read the Hersh article but it is a subscription link.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2023, 06:54 AM
    yeah I forgot substack was subscription .

Try this link

Seymour Hersh: How US Took Out the Nord Stream Pipeline - scheerpost.com
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2023, 07:28 AM
    Interesting article. It is nice to think that we still have some people in the military more interested in warfare than in pronouns. If Biden really did manage to pull this off, then my hat's off to him. But then did Hersh put this out as a way of promoting Biden?
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2023, 05:08 AM
    According to Reuters Russia is going to "mothball" the damaged pipelines and has no plans to repair them.

soaring tensions between Moscow and the West over Russia's invasion of Ukraine had by then already brought Nord Stream 1 to a standstill and prevented its twin, criticised by Washington and Kyiv for increasing Germany's dependence on Russia, ever coming online.
    Gazprom has said it is technically possible to repair the ruptured lines, but two sources familiar with plans said Moscow saw little prospect of relations with the West improving enough in the foreseeable future for the pipelines to be needed.
    Exclusive: Russia set to mothball damaged Nord Stream gas pipelines - sources | Reuters
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2023, 05:23 AM
    Germany's investigation concluded that the sabotage of the pipeline was done by a state actor. Hersh says it was the US.

For the environmentalists who support Quid Pro Joe ;this is the largest release of CO2 in world history. Guess that Hersh is big enough to evade US censors . Not such luck for Columbia University professor who accused the US in October of the sabotage .

Jeffrey Sachs yanked off air after accusing US of sabotaging Nord Stream (nypost.com)

World leaders are not influenced as much by the US control of the media. Quid pretty much said that the US would take out the pipeline of Russia invaded Ukraine.

“If Russia invades [Ukraine] . . . there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.” When asked by a reporter how he would do that, Biden said: “I promise you; we will be able to do that.”

If Russia invades Ukraine, there will be no Nord Stream 2, Biden says | Reuters

The US abandons allies and evidently sabotages allies economies too. This will be a tool in Xi's diplomatic tour.
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2023, 04:41 AM
    3 months before the pipelne was destroyed ,the US received intel from our European allies that Ukraine had plans to sabotage it using a small team of divers.

Quid Pro Joe has kept this revelation secret and instead led us to believe that Russia blew up it's own pipeline. Even when there were press reports that said the US was responsible ,he kept mum.

U.S. knew about Ukrainian plot to bomb Nord Stream pipeline months before attack - The Washington Post

The intelligence report was based on information provided by a person in Ukraine, the Compost said, adding the CIA shared it with Germany and other European countries in June 2022.
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2023, 11:54 AM
    Good news!! Biden is primed to put 720 million American women into the workforce. It would be amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzXwbbVZd1c

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

Destruction of cattails [ 1 Answers ]

How can cattails be destroyed without harming pond life?

Nuisance and destruction [ 1 Answers ]

I really need some advice because I am having quite a problem that is really irritating me. I moved into my apartment in June of last year. When I moved in my next door neighbors came over to introduce themselves. They were really nice and had three children. They have lived here for four years and...

Tenant destruction [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a tenant who has given her notice she will be terminating her lease at the end of the month. When I did the interior inspection I was devastated... everything is damaged, she pulled up the carpets and linoleum, the floors are now bare, her 4 dogs chewed the bottoms of the kitchen...

Land destruction [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I think I just destroyed about two acres of land. It was wet and low field on my property and stayed mushy , I was given about 5000,00 yards of undercut from a contractor which looked good piled up and dry. This has allot of gray gumbo in it, I have a d6 doser here that has a hard time...

View more questions Search