Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2023, 04:40 AM
    Hasta la vista Disinformatiom man
    The House of Reps is preparing to oust Adam Schiffhead from the Intel committee. The compliant press is rushing to his defense

McCarthy’s specious attacks on Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell - The Washington Post

Schiff: McCarthy, GOP seek to 'decapitate those who would hold them accountable’ (msnbc.com)

They say the move is retribution for Madam Mimi's decision to strip Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar. of committee seats in the last Congress.

I'm sure that plays a part of it .Payback is a b+tch

But there is a better reason for ousting him. He's a liar .
    GOP begins Investigation into Adam Schiff’s Lies About Having Proof of Trump/Russia Collusion | The Veracity Report - New York Edition | NewsBreak Original

This goes back to when then Committee chair Devin Nunes went to the intel around the bogus Russia hoax and released a memo summarizing th,based on the Steele dossier; financed by the Evita campaign; and that the FBI failed to tell the FISA court that Christopher Steele had political and media ties. DOJ IG Michael Horowitz confirmed this as true .

Schiffhead released his own fairytale alternate version of the truth .His memo trashed the Nunes document and claimed the “FBI and DOJ officials did not ‘abuse’ the [FISA] process, omit material information, or subvert this vital tool to spy on the Trump campaign.”

HHRG-116-JU00-20191204-SD1284.pdf (congress.gov)

The compliant press of course seized on the alternate memo as gospel truth . The drum beat false charges of collusion, collusion, collusion plagued the Trump Presidency.

At the time the Nunes memo was classified and over at Twitter there was a hashtag( #ReleaseTheMemo.”) pressing for the release of the Nunes memo.
    Schiffhead led the charge at Twitter to make the false claim that the hashtag was the product of Russian bots and trolls .
    This has all been revealed recently by Matt Taibi who has been given permission by Twitter owner Elon Musk to go through Twitter's files to reveal how Twitter became a tool to suppress free speech.
    Schiffhead among other prominent lawmakers like Dianne Feinstein pressured Twitter and Fakebook to “expose and deactivate accounts involved in this influence operation.” Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal and Rhode Island Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse released their own public letter bemoaning “Russian agents” who so “eagerly manipulated innocent American citizens.”

Taibbi uncovered a November 12, 2020, email about a request from the House Permanent Select Intelligence Committee (HPSIC) Rep. Adam Schiff’s Office” accompanied by an “attached analysis” requesting that Twitter suspend “many accounts,” including Paul Sperry’s, which Schiff’s office accused of “promoting false conspiracies.” He sought the removal of “any and all content” about staffer Sean Misko and other committee staff, including “quotes, retweets, and reactions to that content.”

He went so far as to request the censure of a Clueless parody gif .
    biden-twitter-joke-01.jpg (966×1488) (nypost.com)

Why ? Because Trump retweeted the gif.

Matt Taibbi on Twitter: "1.TWITTER FILES: Supplemental More Adam Schiff Ban Requests, and "Deamplification"" / Twitter

Schiffhead constantly stated that he had in his possession information that clearly linked Trump to Russian collusion and NEVER produced it . Yet the compliant press and the Dems took him for his word . Nor did the Mueller report confirm any of it .

He is claiming he is being targeted unfairly by Repubs. But as a ranking Dem and later the Chair of the Intel Committee, he had a duty to be honest because he had access to classified information that the press can’t verify. He could deceive without fear of contradiction until months later. His own brand of disinformation became embedded into the narrative of the Trump presidency . He richly deserves his ouster .
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2023, 04:53 PM
    Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries has recommended that California Swalwell and Schiffhead return to the House Intel Committee despite a pledge from Kevin McCarthy to keep them off the panel.

Of the 2 Dem hacks McCarthy has previously said ;
    "Swalwell can't get a security clearance in the private sector. I'm not going to give him a government security clearance. Schiff has lied too many times to the American public. He should not be on Intel,"

Swalwell had a relationship with Chinese spy Fang Fang . Schiffhead is a liar .

House rules allow the Speaker to unilaterally block individual members from sitting on the Committee . Schiff lied about seeing evidence of Russian collusion Payback is a b+tch . Madam Mimi refused to seat Jim Jordan and other Repubs to the Kangaroo court and hand picked the Repubs in the "bipartisan committee" .

Of course in the case of McCarthy ;I'll believe it when I see it .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2023, 08:38 PM
    Let's hope the repubs, for once, will stick to their guns. We'll see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copy Vista (not working) User folder to another working Vista HD [ 1 Answers ]

Solving: 1) How to Copy Newest User Data (12-12-09) from Newest C Drive whose operating system will no longer boot up and the HD now is in a USB exteral storage unit; 2) Copy into working restored older Acronis backup of 9-10-2009. Best Strategy please:? Other strategies? I have available...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

Vista gets error message that "vista has timed out" while trying to back-up [ 2 Answers ]

This machine has been doing this for over a month and I can't solve the problem. When I attempt to back-up disk onto external drive I get the meesage that back-up is not complete because Vista has timed-out.

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

View more questions Search