Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Copter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Cell Border Color Incorrect In FF
    Hi.

In internet explorer I get what I want as follows:

But in Firefox I get:

I think it doesn't understand "bordercolor" for cells, because the "bordercolor" for the table is #008000 and it works fine; the cell borders are "red" and work as I wanted in IE; but in FF it doesn't work.

Please can you help, thanks.
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

May 20, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Copter
    Hi.

In internet explorer i get what i want as follows:

But in Firefox I get:

I think it doesnt understand "bordercolor" for cells, because the "bordercolor" for the table is #008000 and it works fine; the cell borders are "red" and work as I wanted in IE; but in FF it doesnt work.

Please can you help, thanks.
    Could we see the code that generates this inconsistency?

I've seen some cases where Internet Explorer is a bit more tolerant or omissions like a missing semicolon or the lack of a closing tag for a HTML object. Is there a semicolon after EVERY property assignment in your td style?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect W-2 [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-empolyer did not pay me for 8 weeks of work for 2006. Now, I get a W-2 showing he paid me. I have a claim in with the labor dept last year but they did nothing, well they made a phone call but that was it. I have a copy of the only check they did give me for 2006 and it was returned for...

Border collie nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My Border Collie,Hank, is a beautiful 3 year old male. We are his third home in 3 years and I see why. He's really too smart for his own good. He has escaped our yard several times, jumped through window screen, opened windows and the fridge, ripped apart a panel wall and eaten most of my window...

Border size in CSS and Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

This syle: Width:111px; border-top-width:1px; border-left-width:1px; border-right-width:1px; border-bottom-width:1px; border-color:#B0C6EB; border-style:solid; Works good in IE but has wrong height in Firefox. What I can do? http://www.mightybook.com

Cell Border Color: Firefox vs. IE. [ 4 Answers ]

Here I've colored the cell border Red (FF0000). In IE it is the candy apple red that I want it to be But In FF, it's an odd two toned color and includes a "bevel". I love the bevel that FF shows but hate the color. Anyone know how I can have the best of both worlds?: 1. Have it appear...

Black Border Around Monitor [ 6 Answers ]

Using 98 SE---I have this black border on the left and right of each web page about an inch wide--how to I get rid of this and go back to full screen--? --Thank you--

View more questions Search