Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2023, 05:27 AM
    Lib men finally get it
    Lib men have been protesting the Dobbs decision by getting vasectomies.

Since Dobbs, doctors see a growing number of vasectomies : NPR

Doctors say men are getting more vasectomies amid abortion restrictions nationwide (yahoo.com)

Guarin, a doctor in Des Moines, Iowa, who trained in maternal, child and reproductive health, says interest from male patients in learning more about the procedure increased after the decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization overturned Roe.
    “Within only 48 hours, we signed up 50% of the patients that we normally sign up in a month, just immediately after June 24, and that trend continued,” he said.

The men getting vasectomies are the ones who would be perfectly fine with having their own child killed in an abortion. So they are doing us all a useful service .

And abortionists have found a new way to practice their medicine .

“Since the Dobbs decision, we have seen an increasing number of male-bodied people coming and requesting this service [vasectomies],” Dr. Margaret Baum of Planned Parenthood said. “We performed 142 vasectomies in 2021. Already this year, we’ve done close to 200 in 2022.

America’s biggest baby snuffing business is now doing vasectomies that will prevent abortions as opposed to ending the lives of children before birth.

They finally get it . Do the things to prevent pregnancy before getting a woman pregnant and wacking the baby.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2023, 09:27 AM
    They finally get it . Do the things to prevent pregnancy before getting a woman pregnant and wacking the baby.
    I'm a little surprised. If they were OK with killing the unborn baby, then why would they have any concern with telling the mom to kiss off after the baby is born? It's a strange set of ethics, but overall I would agree that it's a trend for the good.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 16, 2023, 09:46 AM
    That's what I have shouted out about for years -- boys/young males should get reversible vasectomies. You fundies fell on the floor laughing at me.
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2023, 10:01 AM
    There is no such thing as a guaranteed reversible vasectomy or anything even close to it, but your point is still well taken. The problem is that you have advocated in the past for MANDATORY vasectomies, even for boys, which is outrageous.

How do you know how fundamentalists as a national group have responded to the idea of voluntary vasectomies? And who is "you fundies"? I have a number of disagreements with fundamentalists, and I imagine Tom does as well, so who are you speaking of?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2023, 10:55 AM
    the last thing I can be accused of is a fundie .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2023, 11:10 AM
    I tried to delete this reply but I can't figure out how to do it. It was not my usual incredibly gracious and superbly friendly reply that I am known for coast to coast.
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2023, 12:01 PM
    I have decided that questions presented to both WG and Athos go to some area of the universe to be shredded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well he finally did it again [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm sure you all remember my first posts about me and my boyfriend. Well, he broke up with me again. Turns out the last time we ended up back together was only because he felt bad about hurting me and wanted to make me happy again. But this time he admitted that he only wanted to be friends,...

I've got it. Finally I've got it [ 6 Answers ]

I had to tell everyone, since a few of you have been waiting for an update about my life and college.. I called Nova Scotia Student Loans and WOOHOOO I got my student loan :D I was worried I'd not get it, I've never applied for one in my life and now I'll be on my way to Maritine college of forest...

Finally [ 19 Answers ]

Just thought I would let everyone know that I finally went into labor Wednesday night(went to hospital at 10 till midnight at which point found out I was already at a 4) I dilated quickly, and pushed him out in only two contractions. He's a healthy 7 lbs 7.2 ounces 19 3/4 inches!

Finally [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier, I asked if it was OK to ask him out. You guys were very helpful. But I couldn't pull myself to ask him So finally he asked me. But now that were going out. We don't tlak as much. Like barley at all It bothers me because this stupid girl In my class alays makes moves on him And he...

View more questions Search