Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2023, 05:00 AM
    If he becomes President he will hold them to account for their previous collusions with the Evita campaign . I wonder if he declared a blanket pardon for all involved in the Russia hoax if they would back off. Probably not.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2023, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I can't decide if they are persecuting Trump out of hatred, fear, or both.
    He's an aging dope.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 07:48 AM
    What a loving, kind statement.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2023, 03:18 PM
    The pile on continues

“Sounds like two sets of indictments”: NYT reveals existence of second Florida Mar-a-Lago grand jury | Salon.com
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2023, 04:22 PM
    Trump was impeached for temorarily witholding aid the Ukraine ;asking Ukraine to investigate Quid Pro Joe's getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter's Burisma connections

Now we learn that the FBI knew in June of 2020 ; as Quid was wrapping up the Dem nomination , that Burisma was bribing both Quid and Hunter to the tune of $5 million a piece to get the prosecutor off their case.

Quid threatened Ukraine with withholding aid to Ukraine until the prosecutor was dealt with . In his own words ...............

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired - YouTube

Chris Wray had the threat of Contempt of Congress ended when he finally cooperated and released the doc the FBI had from the whistleblower accusing the Bidens.

Comer Cancels Wray Contempt Vote as F.B.I. Agrees to Share Document on Biden - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2023, 06:37 PM
    and right on cue ...... as if it was planned that way .... we find out on the same day as the above was disclosed to the public...... that indeed Trump is indicted .
    What a coincidence !!!!!!!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2023, 07:45 PM
    A coincidence indeed. The Biden DOJ manages to ignore both this (Burisma was bribing both Quid and Hunter to the tune of $5 million a piece to get the prosecutor off their case.) and the fact that Biden had in his possession many boxes of classified material. Strange how they managed to overlook all of that.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 02:37 AM
    What they want is for Clueless Joe to die in office and for Trump to die in jail.

The Presidential Records Act is not a criminal statute. But they are attempting to link it to a law that is well past it's prime ....the Espionage Act of 1917 . That act was put in place by the Woodrow Wilson administration to nip in the bud domestic opposition to the US entry into WWI

What we have not discussed here is that they have Trump on tape discussing about a classified doc about a plan for a possible attack on Iran . Some of the people in the meeting did not have security clearance. Evidently this was a doc that Trump admits he did not declassify.

They are going to pile on a number of charges linking this and the docs at MAL ;and bunch of process crimes like obstruction of justice. Convicting Trump of any of these will result in jail time that Trump would not survive. It is essentially a death penalty.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 03:38 AM
    This I believe is the REAL issue the DOJ is going after Trump for .

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation – The White House (archives.gov)

This declassification happened the Jan 19,2021 . The last day of Trump's Presidency.

The raid on MAL was an attempt to retrieve the docs related to the Justice Dept collusion with Evita's campaign ;and subsequent attempts to undermine the Trump administration.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 01:36 PM
    page 15 of the indictment is the one they will nail Trump on

trump-indictment.pdf (d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net)
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2023, 03:22 PM
    The jury in the OJ case concluded that the cops were out to get OJ . Given the right jury would that work in this case ?
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2024, 05:55 AM
    No surprise here . While Jack Smith is itching to slap irons on Trump for mishandling classified docs. the DOJ ended their investigation of Quid Pro Joe with no charges filed .
    Special Counsel Robert Hur declined to comment.

' Time '; a compliant press mouth piece for the administration commented (I refuse to call it "reported " )

The decision not to charge Biden isn’t surprising because it involved seemingly innocent mishandling of classified papers that were uncovered and immediately handed over for investigation, according to Barbara McQuade, a former federal prosecutor.
    DOJ Ends Biden Classified Docs Investigation With No Charges | TIME

That is laugh out loud absurd . If they were "innocently mishandled " they would not have been moved around as often as playing cards in a 3 card monte game. If the fix wasn't in then Quid would not have been informed well in advance before the DOJ searched his homes and offices (and car) .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid Pro Joe.... a new branch of the Biden criminal organization emerges [ 0 Answers ]

Remember that campaign pledge to "restore ethics in government " ? Clueless must've forgot. Jeff Ricchetti’s lobbying firm had one client in the years leading up to the election . His firm made an unbelievable turnaround since his brother, Steve Ricchetti, became White House Counselor. In the...

Money Laundering [ 2 Answers ]

Guys, can you help me find information about money laundering? Like educational books. I am interested in how money laundering works but its very hard to find any educational information about the topic.

What is money laundering? [ 4 Answers ]

Please explain what money laundering means. Lou Lou

Money Laundering [ 9 Answers ]

What is the money laudering capitol of the world? This is for a class project.

Money laundering [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a business to accept payments with credit cars. All I would be doing is to receive payment from a legitimate user overseas and give them cash minus a fee for my services. Why would somebody pay me to get cash from me? Because in this country they have exchange control so,...

View more questions Search