Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 02:41 PM
    The FBI had already visited Trump's home and put the docs under lock . Other docs were already sent to the Archives and Trump was in negotiations with the archives over the status of the rest . The raid was unnecessary theatrics designed to influence to fall campaign
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The FBI had already visited Trump's home and put the docs under lock . Other docs were already sent to the Archives and Trump was in negotiations with the archives over the status of the rest . The raid was unnecessary theatrics designed to influence to fall campaign
    (deleted - I got carried away).
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 02:57 PM
    here we go again

Investigators met with Trump's lawyers at Mar-a-Lago months ago to evaluate the documents Trump had taken during his time at the White House, CNN reported. Trump was also present during the meeting, albeit momentarily, sources told CNN.
    The CNN report does not specify when exactly investigators met with Trump, but said Trump aides were interviewed about the documents by the FBI in April and May.
    During Monday's search of his office, Trump was at Trump Tower in New York City.
    After investigators asked to see where Trump stored his documents, attorneys for the former president took investigators to the basement room at Mar-a-Lago. Days later, the attorneys received a letter asking to lock that same room, sources told CNN. The report does not mention who sent the letter.

Trump Aides Added Padlock to Document Room Before FBI Search: Report (businessinsider.com)

National Archives retrieved 15 boxes of Trump White House documents from Mar-a-Lago (cnbc.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 03:42 PM
    here we go again
    You bet, here we go again. I don't know why you're going on and on over the same monjageetz about the Trump Crime Organization.

Here's all you need to know about Trump's document shenanigans written by - are you ready? - the one and only beloved mate/partner/husband of the esteemed right-hand woman of Donald Trump - Kellyanne Conway! (The crowd roars...)

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/georg...b04d4d18e3e2a8

Read it and weep.

"obstruction, stonewalling over a year, even the shoe bomber..." George leaves no stone unturned.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2023, 04:00 PM
    The Huffington Post? Well, at least you chose an unbiased source. [SARC]

Conway, a fierce critic of Trump, acknowledged the significance of the discoveries in all the cases.
    And an unbiased opinion!!

Yes, we should weep. We should weep over this pitiful effort to present an article, which is strictly on op-ed piece, as being some sort of substantial evidence of wrong-doing. George left no hateful insinuation unturned.
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 08:26 PM
    You are mistaken .The article was written by George Conway Kellyanne's estranged husband ;who has the worse case of TDS on the planet .
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 10:37 PM
    You are mistaken .The article was written by George Conway Kellyanne's estranged husband ;who has the worse case of TDS on the planet .
    Why am I mistaken? What about? George Conway?

I couldn't have made it any clearer it was George I was referring to. Kellyanne's "beloved mate/partner/husband". Husband!! Who else could it possibly be?

Anybody who's paid any attention the last 5 years knows George is about as anti-Trump as possible. That's the great irony with him and his dear wife.

It was a reply to your post #61 which was unbelievably so limited in actual fact, I gave you a taste of your own medicine with my over-the-top language. ("The crowd roars...")

C'mon, tomder, get with the program.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2023, 05:54 AM
    yeah I probably should shut the computer off at bed time

I provided the facts for 61 in 63

[FONT=Arial, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#000000]Anybody who's paid any attention the last 5 years knows George is about as anti-Trump as possible. That's the great irony with him and his dear wife.[/COLOR][/FONT]

It has happened before . James Carville and Mary Matalin were on the opposite sides of the Bubba v GHW Bush campaign. They are complete opposites .
    The difference is that no one would give a damn what George Conway says if it wasn't for his being Kellyanne's husband .
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2023, 06:24 AM
    The problem is that the article was introduced as, "Here's all you need to know about Trump's document shenanigans..." It was no such thing. It was just a litany of unsubstantiated claims by a self-avowed Trump hater.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2023, 06:28 AM
    Senators in both parties are furious that Quid's WH and the DOJ is blocking their access to the top secret and classified docs that were removed from the WH by Trump ,Quid and Pence. National Intelligence Director Avril Haines declined to show them copies of the classified documents discovered.Haines also refused to discuss the docs using the WH dodge that it compromises ongoing special counsel investigations.

Senator Tom Cotton said

“I’m prepared to refuse consent or to fast-track any nominee for any department or agency. And take every step I can on every committee on which I serve to impose consequences on the administration until they provide these documents for the Congress to make our own informed judgment about the risk to national security” .

Cotton vows to block Biden nominees over classified documents flap - POLITICO

Congress provides important oversight on matters of security . Key Senators have the clearance to see these docs . To prevent them from seeing them reeks of cover-up.

This is especially true in Quid's case . Some docs marked Top Secret were located at Quid' Chinese funded 'Think Tank" at Penn .This is bipartisan .In fact Dem Sen Mark Warner said “Literally every member of the committee, without exception, said this won’t stand.”

‘This Won’t Stand’: Senators Say Biden Officials Are ‘Stonewalling’ Access to Classified Documents (theepochtimes.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2023, 09:53 AM
    yeah I probably should shut the computer off at bed time
    Good idea for all here.

I provided the facts for 61 in 63
    Those "facts" were irrelevant. You left out 90% of the relevant "facts".

It has happened before . James Carville and Mary Matalin were on the opposite sides of the Bubba v GHW Bush campaign. They are complete opposites .
    The difference is that no one would give a damn what George Conway says if it wasn't for his being Kellyanne's husband .
    All true. Thank you. More reason to see my post for what it was intended to be seen as - a reply to your #61/63.

Please don't go down that road of your compatriot who needs every jot and tittle explained to him and who zeroes in like a laser on missing the point especially when a touch of subtlety is employed for purposes of sarcasm or humor.
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2023, 10:11 AM
    Please don't go down that road of your compatriot who needs every jot and tittle explained to him and who zeroes in like a laser on missing the point especially when a touch of subtlety is employed for purposes of sarcasm or humor.
    I think this said it well. "Yes, we should weep. We should weep over this pitiful effort to present an article, which is strictly on op-ed piece, as being some sort of substantial evidence of wrong-doing. George left no hateful insinuation unturned."

If you want to be taken seriously, then please provide factual, unbiased sources.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2023, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I think this said it well. "Yes, we should weep. We should weep over this pitiful effort to present an article, which is strictly on op-ed piece, as being some sort of substantial evidence of wrong-doing. George left no hateful insinuation unturned."
    Thank you for proving my point to the Nth degree. You still don't get it, do you?

Here it is again:

You are now being sent back to the dungeon where you dwell in darkness and ponder your misspent youth.

Ta-ta.
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2023, 10:48 AM
    You are now being sent back to the dungeon where you dwell in darkness and ponder your misspent youth.
    I get it quite well. That's what irritates you so much, that I see through you very well. Rather than give an intelligent, well-reasoned response, you just resort to personal attacks. That's unfortunate. Perhaps it is the result of just not having any real responses available.

Happy to stick with this. "Yes, we should weep. We should weep over this pitiful effort to present an article, which is strictly on op-ed piece, as being some sort of substantial evidence of wrong-doing. George left no hateful insinuation unturned."
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2023, 03:10 AM
    November 3 ,2022.., Back when the conspiracy to cover up this story up began , Quid Pro Joe's lawyer Patrick Moore shipped 9 boxes of classified docs from the Biden Penn Center to his office in Boston. This was the day after classified docs were "unexpectedly discovered" there , The mid-term elections was November 8 .

National Archives learned that he had shipped the docs there and notified the DOJ Inspector General. The docs were seized and transferred to the JFK Library November 9 ;the day after the mid-terms . They are still there and have not been reviewed according to Archives acting director Debra Steidel Wall . ("NARA has not reviewed the contents of the boxes found at Mr. Moore’s Boston office," )
    We would not know this except for inquiries to the Archives by Senators . Ron Johnson, and Chuck Grassley. She was responding to a letter the Senators sent requesting this information in late February ..

So the docs were in his office for almost a week before they were secured .

Last month Quid said to PBS Judy Woodruff ;"The best of my knowledge, the kinds of things they picked up are things that are from 1974 and stray papers – there may be something else, I don’t know,”
    He threw staffers under the bus saying they “didn’t do the kind of job that should have been done.”
    Biden blames classified documents on poorly packed-up offices (msn.com)
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2023, 06:31 AM
    "Biden blames classified documents on poorly packed-up offices." It is always someone else's fault.
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2023, 07:08 AM
    Why hasn't Robert Hur reviewed them yet . He is the special council in the Biden docs and presumably the Biden crime family case.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2023, 04:32 AM
    The Justice Dept is close to slapping an indictment on Trump for mishandling docs (although the charges will probably be the typical fall back charge the Dept uses when they want to get someone.... that he "obstructed Justice" )

Trump lawyers visit U.S. Justice Department amid documents probe | Reuters

Meanwhile FBI Director Wray has refused to hand over an unclassified doc to Congress that proves, according to a whistleblower,that Quid was on the take while he was Veep.
    James Comer to move ahead with contempt proceedings against Wray (nbcnews.com)
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2023, 04:47 AM
    I can't decide if they are persecuting Trump out of hatred, fear, or both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid Pro Joe.... a new branch of the Biden criminal organization emerges [ 0 Answers ]

Remember that campaign pledge to "restore ethics in government " ? Clueless must've forgot. Jeff Ricchetti’s lobbying firm had one client in the years leading up to the election . His firm made an unbelievable turnaround since his brother, Steve Ricchetti, became White House Counselor. In the...

Money Laundering [ 2 Answers ]

Guys, can you help me find information about money laundering? Like educational books. I am interested in how money laundering works but its very hard to find any educational information about the topic.

What is money laundering? [ 4 Answers ]

Please explain what money laundering means. Lou Lou

Money Laundering [ 9 Answers ]

What is the money laudering capitol of the world? This is for a class project.

Money laundering [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a business to accept payments with credit cars. All I would be doing is to receive payment from a legitimate user overseas and give them cash minus a fee for my services. Why would somebody pay me to get cash from me? Because in this country they have exchange control so,...

View more questions Search