Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2023, 07:08 AM
    MO would be a terrible pres but a strong candidate since she would be seen by many as a surrogate for BO, not to mention being the first female pres for whatever that's worth.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2023, 07:12 AM
    When the time was right to get rid of the useful idiots ,Hitler's organization took out the long knives .
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2023, 08:32 AM
    "Many of those killed in the purge were leaders of the SA, the best-known being Röhm himself, the SA's chief of staff and one of Hitler's longtime supporters and allies." I doubt there would be intentional killings, but the corrupt power of the "law" can easily become a tool of oppression, and being considered close and on the right side of power might just be an illusion.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2023, 04:29 AM
    KJP 's vague dodging answer to the question if the President is involved in a cover up.She also couldn't demonstrate an example of how Quid takes the matter of docs seriously .

"Is President Biden involved in a cover-up?!" KJP gets FED-UP with Peter Doocy's document questions - YouTube

Bauer used the legalize phrase that “six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding material” were found this weekend.

What does that mean ? It could be file cabinets filled with dozens of classified docs .

WH Chief of Staff Ron Klain is jumping the sinking ship .

He will be replaced by former WH Coronavirus Response Coordinator Jeff Zients

He was covid gas lighter in Chief . He came up with the nonsense in 2021 that the unvaxed were "looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm."

The unvaccinated are 'looking at a winter of severe illness and death': White House - ABC News (go.com)

And of course he is a former emperor staffer that is infiltrating the Clueless administration for the purpose of giving him a shove out the door .
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2023, 02:57 PM
    Now that Mike Pence has disclosed that he found classified docs in his home ; can we expect an FBI SWAT raid ?

It appears that every former and current President /VP has classified docs in their possession . What do you think the emperor pilfered for his Presidential library ?
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2023, 04:32 PM
    What is really striking is that there is plainly no system in place to keep track of all this classified material.

Where have the liberals on this site gone off to?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2023, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    no system in place to keep track of all this classified material.
    I totally agree there must be a system set up (or is there one but it's being ignored?). Even academic and public library reference materials are cataloged, are subject to RFID and other security systems, plus are under very definite rules for in-library use as well as if any are checked out. Annual (or even more frequent) inventory is done. This should be the norm for classified government documents.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2023, 05:39 PM
    There is a system that clearly is being violated ;especially if sitting Senators can walk away with classified docs . In Congress there are Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (acronymed SCIFs and pronounced "skiffs")where classified docs can be viewed . Noone in Congress is permitted to leave the skiff with a classified doc and only Senators and Reps who have the proper clearance can enter a skiff.

Classified docs in the WH are in the Situation Room and should not leave there .
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2023, 06:07 PM
    I suppose we would all agree that said system is not working. It just makes me wonder how difficult it is for the Russkies or Chicoms to get their hands on secret material.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2023, 06:28 PM
    Well if you are Chinese spy Fang Fang then all you need to do is have a relationship with Rep Eric Swalwell .

And Russians can get exact quotes of classified docs by reading Hunter's emails .

Or did the coke head son of the VP actually write a 22 bullet point email using the abbreviation RU for Russia and UK for Ukraine as if he was a State Dept analysist. And how exactly did he know how the US would react to Russian moves in Ukraine ?

“The strategic value is to create a land bridge for RU to Crimea. That won’t directly affect Burisma holdings but it will limit future UK exploration and utilization of offshore opportunities in particular,” Hunter wrote.
    “It will also result in further destabilization of UK nationally and for whatever govt is in power. And the US will respond with even stronger sanctions. Those sanctions will threaten the tenuous support of the EU which does not have the political will to incur steep energy price increases.”

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 24, 2023, 07:12 PM
    Uk = Ukraine. UK = United Kingdom.
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2023, 01:42 AM
    it would make no sense if UK meant United Kingdom in the email There is no doubt that the entire bullet point section was a c/p from a government doc
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2023, 06:34 AM
    The only out I see for Quid and Pence is to demonstrate that the emperor and Trump declassified the docs in their possession.

The President, after all, is the "Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States." U.S.Const., Art. II, § 2. His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant. See Cafeteria Workers v. McElroy, 367 U. S. 886, 367 U. S. 890 (1961).
    (Navy v Egan 1988)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2023, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    it would make no sense if UK meant United Kingdom in the email There is no doubt that the entire bullet point section was a c/p from a government doc
    Robert Biden (Beau's son) used it correctly. You used and quoted two caps. That made it confusing.
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2023, 12:44 PM
    Robert Biden (Beau's son) used it correctly. You used and quoted two caps. That made it confusing.
    Hunter's full name is Robert Hunter Biden. Beu's son would've been kinda young for that (born 2006)
    The email is so out of character with the rest of the emals on his pc. It was clearly lifted entirely from a doc he copied from (probably in the garage.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2023, 12:46 PM
    Thanks, tomder! That pulls it all together, makes sense.
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 03:57 AM
    btw I've nominated you to be the custodian of classified documents . I've concluded that what is really needed is a great librarian.

The Bee has a great take on Pence

Pence Turns Himself In To Childhood Scoutmaster After Discovering He Accidentally Kept Knot-Tying Manual | Babylon Bee

The story about his accidently having classified docs in night and day from both Trump and Quid

He has never shown any indication of trading in his positions in government for wealth . There are suspicious reasons for both Trump and Quid as to the reason they have docs . Pence's possession is clearly accidental .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2023, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    btw I've nominated you to be the custodian of classified documents . I've concluded that what is really needed is a great librarian.
    The classified docs must be kept properly filed in a locked room. A degreed librarian is stationed at a desk in an adjacent reading room. Docs must be properly requested, and before handing them over, the librarian notes the name and title of the requester, the doc's title and any other pertinent ID info, the date and time requested. The doc must not leave the reading room. No photocopies are allowed. Once the doc is returned, the librarian notes the time and, after the requester leaves, refiles the doc in the locked room.
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 01:59 PM
    as it should be . But clearly those rules are not followed. Docs should not leave the Situation Room in the WH ;even if the President requests them . But here is a picture of VP Quid in 2013 in the Oval Office holding an obviously classified doc,

Then there was this after 9-11 Sandy Berger ;the former National Security Adviser under Bubba ,illegally took classified documents from the National Archives on more than one occasion. During his visits to the Archives, it was determined that Berger folded the documents in his clothes, walked out of the National Archives building in Washington, D.C., and placed them under a nearby construction trailer for retrieval later on
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2023, 02:10 PM
    And Trump?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid Pro Joe.... a new branch of the Biden criminal organization emerges [ 0 Answers ]

Remember that campaign pledge to "restore ethics in government " ? Clueless must've forgot. Jeff Ricchetti’s lobbying firm had one client in the years leading up to the election . His firm made an unbelievable turnaround since his brother, Steve Ricchetti, became White House Counselor. In the...

Money Laundering [ 2 Answers ]

Guys, can you help me find information about money laundering? Like educational books. I am interested in how money laundering works but its very hard to find any educational information about the topic.

What is money laundering? [ 4 Answers ]

Please explain what money laundering means. Lou Lou

Money Laundering [ 9 Answers ]

What is the money laudering capitol of the world? This is for a class project.

Money laundering [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a business to accept payments with credit cars. All I would be doing is to receive payment from a legitimate user overseas and give them cash minus a fee for my services. Why would somebody pay me to get cash from me? Because in this country they have exchange control so,...

View more questions Search