Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2023, 07:23 AM
    Chi town sex education
    The Chicago Board of Education’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) annual report found hundreds of Chicago Public School (CPS) teachers were accused of adult-to-student sexual misconduct in the 2021-2022 school year.
    The OIG’s Sexual Allegations Unit (SAU) opened 447 cases investigating teachers for allegedly grooming, sexually assaulting, or raping CPS students last school year, following the 325 opened in 2021.
    Inspector Report Found Hundreds Of Chicago Teachers Allegedly Sexually Groomed, Raped Students | The Daily Caller

Randi Weingarten's American Federation of Teachers, has done nothing and said nothing about it . Instead it almost completely shields such teachers from firing .

Why It Can Take Six Years to Fire an Inappropriate or Ineffective Teacher (publicschoolreview.com)

When the Catholics got caught with their pants down , it became an international scandal . Courts ordered the church to pay billions in reparations to the victims and make public apologies by church leaders . The church instituted programs to prevent child abuse by pervert priests .

Why has this not become a major story in the US press? Is someone covering up ?

Check out some similar questions!

Town of creepy people who all seem to have a secret. Stranger comes into town. [ 2 Answers ]

What was that movie called where the man goes into a town and it's filled with evil people who all seem to have a secret and who are not going to let him leave alive. I can't remember if they're cannibals and plan on eating him. It might have been a TV movie. I think it was from the late 70s or...

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Bear town?smal plastic bear town from80's or 90's?had gray and brown bears and trees [ 0 Answers ]

Was a small bear town they were gray and brown and you had trees and I cannot remember what it was called or anything else about it. But was wondering what it was called.

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

If I go school in a different town and that town secedes can I go to school there? [ 2 Answers ]

I currently live in a town, but attend school in another town, and the town that I go to school in secedes from the county, can I still go to school there? It's a public school. I live in Cook county, and 5 towns are trying to secede from it. My school is in that list, however, where I live is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.