Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2023, 10:12 AM
    Are you suggesting YOU know where God sends them? If so, where? God doesn't tell me what he does.
    I suggested no such thing. Please see my oft-repeated "Idunno" that you constantly seem to overlook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do Christians justify Hell? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm not trying to be offensive in my question. I've been trying to find faith after a stressful time in my life and I feel a slight pull towards Christianity. One thing I have trouble getting over in Christianity is the concept of Hell... How is it anyway justifiable? God gives small evidence of...

In hell. [ 4 Answers ]

I work for the VA. I work with an irritating individual. She quests for power and does everything to get it. I was detailed to another department which I loved. Now I am back And although I have spoken with her superiors, she is still quietly making my (our) Workplace a hostile one. For...

What the hell is going on? [ 14 Answers ]

OK so I met a girl just over a month ago, we went out 3 times, she is a year older than me, and we seemed to really get on and like each other. I accept she is rubbish at replying to text messages, and fb messages, But we went out on Monday, spent all day 2gther, she kept asking to come and see my...

View more questions Search