Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2022, 09:04 AM
    Sliding door
    Is my fixed door removable on my Camelot slideing door model frno31, the one that is fixed, other one comes off ok
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Sliding patio door [ 5 Answers ]

The bottom rail of my patio slider (20 years old) is being eaten away by something in the cement base. Holes appear along the track and don't know what is causing this to happen. The house has a cement floor.

Reversing Sliding Door [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping to reverse/switch the glass panels of my glass sliding door to have the left side slide and the right stay fixed? Any tips?

New sliding door [ 4 Answers ]

I am finishing my basement. I am replacing an exisitng sliding glass door, it goes to an outside concrete stairwell. I will have 3/4 inch slate floor on the outside concrete floor (3ft x 5ft) and engineered wood inside, on top of a 3/4 inch subfloor. Do I raise the area under the door sill so it...

Warped sliding glass door frame causes door to stick. [ 5 Answers ]

The center of our 8 foot sliding glass door bends out about 3/8 inch more than the two ends causing the door to wedge against trim that keeps the door from falling out when the door is closed making it difficult to open the door. How do I get the center of the door frame into place so the door...

Header for a sliding door [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 side by side windows with a combined total of 92" r/o, above each one is a double 2 x 10 header and i want to replace them with custom a sliding door, would opening up the headers and bolting a piece of 1/2" plate steel across them suffice of will I have to replace everything?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.