Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svbeasley24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2022, 10:30 PM
    Clown Show
    Ok so my sister and I cannot remember the name of this but we both have very vivid memories of watching it. What I remember is a group of teenage clowns in school. And the one part we both remember it was almost like a dream with fog and these huge dice that they were rolling around. That’s all we remember. Wasn’t scary, not Bozo, Big Comfy Couch or any of the “mainstream”. Very obscure. I think we had it on tape.

Check out some similar questions!

Clown picture [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very large painting named "The Thinker" signed by an artist named Carrel. I think that is what the signature says. Anyway it has a clown in a sitting position with a seagull in it also. Just wondering who this artist could be. It has a date on the frame of 1972. Any info would be helpful.

Killer clown [ 1 Answers ]

Girl has a life sized toy clown and a pet cat. The toy clown kills even the girl's parents and pet. It's a movie of 90's I guess.

Clown painting seems to be done by jantz [ 0 Answers ]

I have a painting it is a clown that seems to have a pig on a plate in front of him it is signed jantz with a 76 under it does anybody know who might have done this painting please help I'm frantic trying to find who might be the painter of the art thanks

Who Painted This Clown? [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the artist who painted this clown. It was done in the 1950 I believe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.