Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2023, 01:47 PM
    Those "not real questions" are pretty convenient. But even rhetorical questions do have answers, as you well know.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2023, 01:56 PM
    And your answer?
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2023, 02:13 PM
    I honestly have no idea why they released his taxes. Perhaps it was blatantly political, and if that's true, then both of us should be angry about it. At any rate, that's why I'm eagerly awaiting your answer. Anytime a person asks a rhetorical question, then they certainly must know the answer. Correct?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2023, 02:18 PM
    I already replied . It was a gotcha moment by the outgoing Dem Congress . It was a big FU telling Trump "nanananana We released the taxes you did not want released "
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 7, 2023, 02:24 PM
    Rhetotical question -- a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2023, 03:52 PM
    It’s ok. You have no answer, so we go with Tom’s.

Now if you were just out to make a point, perhaps you could share what that point is.
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2023, 07:40 PM
    Not trying to press you, but it would be good to know your view. If you'd rather not, then OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

What to do if I was claimed on taxes illegally [ 2 Answers ]

I put in my taxes electronically with my wife but then we get a call saying I was already claiming myself as single and now they are saying it would take 6 months. To a year to get my taxes. What I want to know is what steps do I take to get that person and keep this from happening again?

My ex-boyfriend claimed me and our deceased son on his 2007 taxes, illegally- [ 2 Answers ]

I think. Our son passed away in 2007 at two months old, I being 16 had lived with him for a short four months, two in which I was pregnant. I moved out shortly before my son passed away, I was told I could legally claim him for the time he was alive and my ex could not because he was alive in my...

Someone ever claimed your child on taxes illegally? [ 6 Answers ]

I am very mad someone is claiming my 3 year old son on their taxes... not sure who or what I should do>>>>>>>>>:mad::mad:

. If there is collision between the president and Congress, can Congress restrain the [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help on this topic? I have to find all the information I can on this, so I can write a 2 to 4 page essay about. Thanks!

View more questions Search