Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2022, 08:38 AM
    To Sand Blast Winter Tire Rims ??
    I have 19" Factory Sport Rims on my car in season. Come Winter I switch to 17" Winter Rims with Winter Snow Tires.. Unfortunately it doesn't take more than a couple seasons of Salt & Road Grim to have the Rims looking Badly Pitted and Battered and severely Rust Stained.. I looked into having the Rims Sand Blasted and Re Painted , Replacing the Rims is far cheaper. My Question, Is there a Sealer that can be applied to the Rims that would prolong their appearance ?? Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2023, 10:00 AM
    Powder coating. Better than paint. However, replacing seems like the logical idea and a lot cheaper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I buy separate rims for winter tires? [ 7 Answers ]

If I decide to purchase 4 rims, there is now the added expense of that new law that requires tire sensor guages to be put on each tire... This would cost me about $720 total... Obviously, it would be much cheaper to just switch out my summer tires and use the same rims... So my question is:...

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? Yellowish/grey residue matter is coming into my pool, especially whilst vacuuming. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sand Filter is blowing out sand into my pool [ 3 Answers ]

Lately when I backwash my above ground pool, the filter blows out sand into the water. What causes this? When backwashing the filter, I turn off the pump, turn the dial to backwash and turn the pump on low. Is the pump supposed to be on during the backwash and rinse cycle?

View more questions Search