Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2022, 06:11 AM
    They cover his A$$
    That would be the FBI covering for Quid Pro Joe

Hunter Biden's laptop was not part of a “hack-and-leak operation,” or "misinform​ation " They knew that because they seized the laptop from the computer repair store in December of 2019 ;almost a year before the NY Post reported about it .The FBI deceived the compliant Big Tech monopoly to induce them to censor the pay for play scandal. That was a key factor in the 2020 election
    2020 election outcome would differ with Hunter Biden laptop coverage: poll (nypost.com)

The FBI according to whistlblowers told employees to not look at the laptop . They in fact did not begin examining it until after the election

FBI warned agents off Hunter Biden laptop due to election: whistleblowers (nypost.com)

There was no publicized raid of the repair shop . They went in quietly. There would be no evidence of it at all if the shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac had not made a copy of the laptop. Isaac jokes to the agents that he would remember to change their names when he wrote a book about the incident .The agent replied (threatened ) “It is our experience that nothing ever happens to people that don’t talk about these things.”

Hunter Biden laptop repairman says FBI threatened him to stay silent (nypost.com)

One thing on the laptop was the revelation that Hunter believed that the Russians had stolen another of his laptops . He had been partying with his drug dealer ;2 other guys ; and "this Russian 35-year-old, really nice, pure brunette” . He passed out ;and when he woke up he noticed the laptop was missing. When asked whether he worried the Russians would try to blackmail him, Hunter said, “Yeah, in some way, yeah.”
    It would be bad enough if all that was on the laptop was hours of Hunter's deviant behavior . But it is well known that he also kept text details of the pay for play Biden Crime family business.

Feb 2020 the DEA seized a 2nd laptop of Hunters from his psychiatrist's private safe. This was related to the illegal gun he had . The DEA claimed the raid was part of an ongoing investigation of Hunter's psychiatrist Keith Ablow. Ablow was never charged for any crime. The laptop was returned to Hunter's lawyer . Hunter was not charged for lying on his gun application and his sister in law turned lover was never charged with attempting to throw the gun away.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2023, 02:08 PM
    scumbag Hunter went to court to try to prevent his child from taking the Biden name .

Only he can cash in on the Biden name (once he gives 10 % to the Big Guy)

Hunter Biden asks court to stop love child from taking his sullied surname (nypost.com)
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2023, 02:25 PM
    Tomder, do have equal hatred for the Trump Crime Family which has actually been PROVEN to be lawbreakers in a court of law?
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2023, 02:35 PM
    which has actually been PROVEN to be lawbreakers in a court of law?
    you mean the NY court shakedown ?
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2023, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    you mean the NY court shakedown ?
    Yes, and the $25 million settlement for the phony Trump University.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2023, 05:14 PM
    so you approve of Hunter Biden disowning his love child ?
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2023, 05:20 PM
    so you approve of Hunter Biden disowning his love child ?
    He's not disowning her, he's trying, so he says, to prevent her from negative consequences of having his name. Anyway, his personal life is none of our business. The little girl is cute as a button.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2023, 03:07 AM
    to prevent her from negative consequences of having his name.
    having the name Biden doesn't come with negative consequences . He and Quid's brothers have profitted mightily from having the ties.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2023, 04:17 AM
    having the name Biden doesn't come with negative consequences . He and Quid's brothers have profitted mightily from having the ties.
    That's not the point in this case.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2023, 04:54 AM
    I repeat he is a scumbag

First he tried to deny paternity until DNA confirmed the girl is his daughter .
    He is trying to lower child support payments.
    Hunter Biden trying to lower child support for love child (nypost.com)

Name recognition is a huge step up from being the 'out-of-wedlock child of a stripper'

The child will know that this is what he thinks of her .

​”​It’s why I would later challenge in court the woman in Arkansas who had a baby in 2018 and claimed the child was mine. I had no recollection of our encounter. That’s how little connection I had with anyone."

From his ironically titled memoir 'Beautiful Things'

Like father like son . Quid hung Christmas stockings at the WH for all his other grandchildren (and the family pets ) except for Navy Jones for 2 straight years .

Maybe she's lucky in a way that she has never met her grand dad . At least she won't be subject to his hair sniffing compulsion.
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2023, 05:04 AM
    I repeat he is a scumbag
    I don't deny any of that. But you're gossiping like an old woman. What does his character have to do with anything Current Event-wise?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2023, 05:17 AM
    I would happily admit that both Biden and Trump have their legal issues. I voted for Trump because of his positions on abortion, gun rights, Supreme Court justices, defense, America first, building a wall, and doubtless some others I can't think of at 6:15 in the morning. So if we all want to be honest, neither one has angel wings. And for that matter, neither do I.

But I would have to agree that HB's treatment of his child is scummy in the extreme. Now granted, HB is not the pres, but it's still scummy.
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2023, 05:06 AM
    Doug Wise is a former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)deputy director and former senior CIA operations officer.He was one of the intel experts who signed a letter stating that Hunter's laptop was Russian misinfornation,

Ooops . That was deliberate misinformation and now Wise is trying to salvage his reputation. He was interviewed by 'The Australian' (I cannot link to the interview because it is paid subscription) . He admitted that the content of the emails was true ,and that they knew them to be true .

So why did they lie about it ?

Get this ..... He says that while true, he and the other officials were right to call it out as likely "disinformation."
    "All of us figured that a significant portion of that content had to be real to make any Russian disinformation credible.".

Although Quid Pro Joe used the letter during his debate with Trump as evidence that the whole laptop controversy was a nothingburger, Wise now downplays the letter and the role it played .

'The letter said it had the earmarks of Russian deceit and we should consider that as a possibility; it did not say Hunter Biden was a good guy, it didn't say what he did was right and it wasn't exculpatory, it was just a cautionary letter.'
    'I don't regret signing it because the context is important.'
    He is right in suggesting that the laptop's chain of custody could have left it open to being compromised .As an example ;the American people would know how compromised the Biden Crime family was .

The emails and photos showing criminal acts with prostitutes and thousands of emails on influence peddling were likely true, but that truth only made them more dangerous . To whom?

This is a convenient out for anyone who wants to dodge inconvenient truth . It is true but misinformation nonetheless.

The compliant press jumped on that theme before the election .
    Thomas Rid of the Compost wrote in the days before the 2020 election;

"We must treat the Hunter Biden leaks as if they were a foreign intelligence operation — even if they probably aren’t."

The Hunter Biden laptop could be fake. Or it could be real. We may never know. - The Washington Post

But on what REAL basis was the claim made ? It was because it was damaging to Quid's campaign. The clear intent was to spike the story ;truth be damned .

Mission accomplished . But now as the facts are out and indisputable ,
    Wise has his reputation to repair . He wants to be known as an intel expert .....not a political hack
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2023, 05:58 AM
    So the bottom line is this. Biden was elected in large part due to an active interference campaign run by the FBI. If that's not a chilling thought, then it's hard to imagine what would be.
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2023, 07:33 AM
    Trump had docs that were contained at one location that the FBI and the National Archives knew were there . He did not spread them like bird seed a little bit here a little bit there . The compliant press in their comparisons say the Quid is cooperating while Trump resisted . Hard not to cooperate when he set the terms of their find and release .His lawyers do the searching and when they are confident that the evidence found is what they allow to be found ;only then do they inform Justice. Trump was in the process of negotiating with both Justice and the Archives before the Swat team unannounced raid on his home.

Where are the pictures of the docs spread out on the floor ? Where are the deep staters speculating that the Quid docs were compromised by foreigners ? That is pertinent knowing the Biden crime family's influence peddling

We now know that Quid was named specifically (they didn't even bother using code names like 'The Big Guy' ) in a 2017 email where Hunter was seeking a Chinese natural gas deal

President Biden was mentioned in a 2017 email to Hunter Biden discussing a multimillion-dollar natural gas deal with possible ties to China.
    In an Oct. 27 email of this year, Louisiana attorney Robert W. Fenet wrote to Mr. Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, and son, Hunter Biden, to say he received a call with a contact at the Houston-based energy company Cheniere have agreed to “discuss the purchase of 5 million tons of gas.”
    “I confirm that I have requested [the contact] to be available for a call from Joe Biden and Hunter Biden on Monday morning,” Mr. Fenet wrote.
    Biden was named in a 2017 email discussing a natural gas deal - Washington News (localtoday.news)

Oh wait there is one photo

That is how he kept the classified docs in his poseession secure .
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2023, 07:55 AM
    You mean the ones he claimed he didn't know about?

“I confirm that I have requested [the contact] to be available for a call from Joe Biden and Hunter Biden on Monday morning,” Mr. Fenet wrote.
    That's pretty amazing considering that JB has claimed in the past that he did not know HB's business associates.
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2023, 08:13 AM
    that's just good ole Joe being Joe.
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2023, 01:14 PM
    Yep. It's fine for JB to do that. Trump??? Not so much.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2023, 06:39 AM
    Miranda Divine of the NY Post has been on the Hunter story since it began. She makes the case that Quid Pro Joe's dual scandals are converging.

There’s no hiding Biden’s fright over classified document scandal (nypost.com)

The first tranche of at least 10 classified documents reportedly was found in the fall at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement at the University of Pennsylvania, and were kept secret by the White House until after the midterm elections. They were dated between 2013 and 2016 and included US intelligence memos and briefing materials on Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to CNN.

She notes that notes that many of the documents being discovered,are from 2013 through 2016 and include intelligence memos and briefing materials

That three-year period corresponds to the most frenetic influence-peddling activity overseas by his son Hunter and brother Jim Biden, who made millions of dollars from shady interests in Ukraine, China, Russia and elsewhere.”

That of course could all be a coincidence but she also points out that Hunter's laptop reveals Quid's involvement in Hunter’s business deals; that Hunter traveled on Air Force with Quid to countries that figure in both the docs and Hunter’s deals; that during the key time period, Hunter lived in the mansion in which the docs were found and drove the Corvette parked next to docs; and during the same time period, Hunter had unlimited access to Quid's VP office.

She notes that one email in particular was written like a classified doc which was out character for the rest of the emails on the laptop.
    .It accurately predicted Ukraine today.

“The strategic value is to create a land bridge for RU to Crimea. That won’t directly affect Burisma holdings but it will limit future UK exploration and utilization of offshore opportunities in particular,” Hunter wrote.
    “It will also result in further destabilization of UK nationally and for whatever govt is in power. And the US will respond with even stronger sanctions. Those sanctions will threaten the tenuous support of the EU which does not have the political will to incur steep energy price increases.”
    In point 22, Hunter instructed Archer to buy a “burner phone,” presumably to keep their conversations private. “Buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw and ill do the same.”
    It’s a prescient and very well-informed email, unlike anything else Hunter wrote in the nine years covered in the laptop, and it has the distinct flavor of an official briefing, perhaps even a classified one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

How do I cover up this red! [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural dirty blondish hair. I wanted a change and so I got a box of a brownish hair color with pretty red tones... well it turned my hair bright red!! I panicked and went and bought medium dark brown to cover it up and its still red just darker!! I feel so gothic. My husband hates it, I...

Has anyone ever used cover girl lash blast mascara or any other cover girl mascara [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I've been experimenting with different mascaras for a week now buying a different one everyday lol and I want to know has anyone used lash blast mascara from cover girl or any other cover girl mascara if yes please share you experience I really want to find one that works great even if it's not...

A/c cover [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove the cover of a a/c white rodgers panel. The battery is low and I can not remove the cover.

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

View more questions Search