Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2022, 09:33 AM
    On the far too late side, but justice finally prevails.
    "Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler fired after grand jury report on handling of sexual assaults." What happened at that school was an outrage. Two female students were sexually assaulted because the school could not figure out that boys don't belong in the girls restroom, even if one of the boys is wearing a skirt. Sadly, it took an honest grand jury to pressure the Board into taking action.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-c...exual-assaults
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2022, 09:53 AM
    The skirt-wearing lad was a predator, not trans.

No other girls were in that girls' restroom?
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2022, 10:31 AM
    The skirt-wearing lad was a predator, not trans.
    Keep the boys in the boys restroom and the girls in the girls restroom, and you won't have to worry about such nonsense.
    No other girls were in that girls' restroom?
    What difference does that make? Are you now trying to blame the victim?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 7, 2022, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Keep the boys in the boys restroom and the girls in the girls restroom, and you won't have to worry about such nonsense.
    Boy student dons skirt (while his friends nod and wink), then pretends to be trans. No discussion has occurred with the teacher and principal who blindly accept his sudden "admission" he's trans.
    What difference does that make? Are you now trying to blame the victim?
    Have you ever been in a girls' restroom? Apparently not.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2022, 10:53 AM
    Whether the boy was trans or biological (I have no idea if I'm saying that right), it's irrelevant. He raped a girl, was transferred to another school, and sexually assaulted again. It's all in the link.

The school Super was grossly incompetent and his firing was necessary. This gender nonsense is an invitation to commit sexual assaults, as many "normals" have been saying for years.

With all the craziness going on in this country, this may be the craziest.
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2022, 10:57 AM
    Boy student dons skirt (while his friends nod and wink), then pretends to be trans. No discussion has occurred with the teacher and principal who blindly accept his sudden "admission" he's trans.
    And you know this was the case how?
    Have you ever been in a girls' restroom? Apparently not.
    I am happy to report that you are correct in that.

Athos hit the nail on the head. To simply transfer a student who was guilty of sexual assault should land the admin in jail. In our state, it would. We are legally bound to turn over all sexual assault cases to the cops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 17 days late negative pregnancy tests and cramping on right side [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband are trying for a baby period is 17 days late and that's on a 40 day cycle last period was 18.11.12 now got sharp pain in right side near bottom of belly but no bleeding what could this be it's the second time I had these cramps today and 2 days before but still no period and...

6 days late on my period then I finally come on for 2 days, now its brown discharge [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 17. I was 6 days late on my period, I only came on for 2 days then day 3 I've got brown discharge. I usually bleed for at least 7 days. I've been getting bad cramping feeling like period pains on the 6 days I was late. On the 2 days of my period I was being sick and in bed with really bad...

Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01 [ 1 Answers ]

The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.

Moonbats logic prevails again [ 3 Answers ]

Wilders Causes Another Row. Pre-Captivity Stockholm Syndrome | The Brussels Journal In November 2008 a Dutch journalist, Joanie de Rijke, was abducted by Taliban fighters in Afghanistan. She was held captive, raped repeatedly, and released after six days for a ransom of 100,000 euros ($137,000)....

View more questions Search