Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2022, 12:26 PM
    Regrets over rejecting someone ?
    Last year I met a guy online. We hit it off well and went on 3 dates. I had to friendzone him because I wasn't ready for a relationship, frankly I was really immature. And at the time I felt no sexual attraction towards him. BUT I didn't find him unattractive either, I could see how handsome he was. I did really love his personality though, kind, gentle and supportive. The kind you rarely see nowadays.

Now I am heavily regretting my decision and feel so stupid to let someone great go, I think we would be amazing together. Something has just changed in my brain. I also hate myself so much as I deleted him off social media because he didn't wish me on my birthday and so I assumed he was not interested in being my friend. I bumped into him recently in person and frankly it was a bit awkward as he was with his friends.

We haven't even spoken in like a year :(

Has anyone else experienced extreme regret of rejecting someone months or years later. I hate myself and feel so sad that I never gave him a proper chance. He really tried and he is so sweet :(
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 5, 2022, 10:23 PM
    We have all felt regret about one thing or another but there is nothing you can do about it now. You live and learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone evr get an ex who regrets the relationship break up. [ 12 Answers ]

Do you ever here from them again, especially if they know they have hurt you? I am just supprised that someone can be so into another, then ripp their heart out without caring?

Any Regrets About going through with it? [ 15 Answers ]

This is a question I need to ask for my friend. She found out yesterday that she is pregnant she's not sure how Far yet but she is so shocked and doent know what to do. She is only 18 and has her life ahead of her. She is in her 1st or 2nd Year apprenticship in hairdressing and with her having...

What are your biggest regrets in life? [ 3 Answers ]

What are your top 5 regrets you have in life, AND, your top 5 proudest moments or decisions you've had in life? Please, be honest. I know we are not suppose to dwell on out past, or even have regrets because everything we've done has made us who we are today, but I'm not asking you to dwell or...

Serious Regrets [ 2 Answers ]

::sigh:: How should I start my story.. Back to 3 years ago, when I was still in high school, I had this really close best friend. We were so close, and basically did a lot of things together. I remember our love relationship started during the senior year of high school. And, this...

View more questions Search