Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Judicial Watch has filed a FOIA lawsuit to obtain information about Grady's work and her potential involvement in censorship of pandemic information

NIH has been hiding Ms. Grady’s emails for almost a year in violation of FOIA law. This is the very definition of a cover-up. The unlawful cover-ups of Fauci family government records strongly suggest that there is something to hide.
    Another Fauci Cover-Up! | Judicial Watch
    Judicial Watch is a notorious far-right website filled with failed fact checks and extreme right-wing in its coverage. The organization is primarily involved in filing FOIA requests which supply headlines and result in little else.

Christine Grady is the well-respected and highly accomplished Director of Bioethics at NIH. She has a PhD in Philosophy from Georgetown University and a Master's Degree in Nursing from Boston College. Grady has worked in nursing, clinical research, and clinical care, with a specialization in HIV. She was a Commissioner on the Presidential Commission for the Study of BioEthics from 2010 and 2017.

Grady is a member of the National Academy of Medicine, a senior fellow at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics, and a fellow of The Hastings Center and American Academy of Nursing. She received the National Institutes of Health CEO Award in 2017 and the Director's Award from the same organization in 2015 and 2017.

This is the calibre of person Judicial Watch is attacking.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2022, 09:43 AM
    Christine Grady is the well-respected and highly accomplished Director of Bioethics at NIH. She has a PhD in Philosophy from Georgetown University and a Master's Degree in Nursing from Boston College. Grady has worked in nursing, clinical research, and clinical care, with a specialization in HIV. She was a Commissioner on the Presidential Commission for the Study of BioEthics from 2010 and 2017.

Grady is a member of the National Academy of Medicine, a senior fellow at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics, and a fellow of The Hastings Center and American Academy of Nursing. She received the National Institutes of Health CEO Award in 2017 and the Director's Award from the same organization in 2015 and 2017.
    Which of those makes it ethically appropriate for her to be providing oversight of her husband???
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 12:08 PM
    NIH was funding Gain of Function research at Wuhan. Maybe someone else not so close to Herr Doctor could've told him that it was dangerous and unethical . Maybe someone not so close to him couldve told him that there was something ethically challenging for him and his wife to profit from the pandemic Their net worth rose from $7.6 million in 2019 to over $12.6 million by December 2021.

Fauci's net worth jumped $5 million during COVID, per report | WNWO (nbc24.com)
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 03:01 PM
    NIH was funding Gain of Function research at Wuhan.
    Not true. NIH has formally denied funding gain-of-function research at Wuhan.

https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we...ction-research

Maybe someone else not so close to Herr Doctor could've told him that it was dangerous and unethical
    Stop watching Tucker Carlson with his taking half-truths and assigning nefarious false motives to them. Even FOX is becoming embarrassed by his over-the-top “reporting”.

Forbes listed Dr. Fauci and his wife's, also Dr. Fauci, finances as follows:

Investments 795K. These funds were held in a mix of trust, retirement, and college education accounts. Fauci has an IRA worth $638,519 (up $42,291); a defined benefit brokerage account totaling $2,403,522 (up $241,418); and a revocable trust worth $5,295,898 (up $342,694). His wife’s revocable trust is worth $1,962,819 (up $156,123) and an IRA totaling $120,277 (up $11,843).

Salaries 668K, perks and pension benefits 200K, royalties and professional reimbursements 100K, gifts and travel reimbursement 13K.

During the pandemic year of 2020, their household income, perks and benefits, and unrealized gains totaled $1,776,479
    The Fauci household’s net worth exceeds $10.4 million.
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2022, 03:10 PM
    You say that in 2020, "The Fauci household’s net worth exceeds $10.4 million." Tom said it was over 12.6 million at the end of 2021. How are those two statements contradictory?

So Tucker Carlson works for NBC now? I ask that because Tom's link was to an NBC affiliate and not to FoxNews.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 04:07 PM
    Open the books is non-partisan watchdog organization who's reports have been featured on multiple media sites .
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 04:14 PM
    Open the books is non-partisan watchdog organization who's reports have been featured on multiple media sites .
    You are correct. My error.
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 07:54 AM
    It is estimated that the 2 political parties spent about $5 billion in the 2020 Presidential campaign . A lot of money right ?

That is chump change to how much money Herr Doctor controlled . The National Institute of Health (NIH) ;a blanket government organization largely controlled by Herr Doctor at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) shelled out $30 billion in research grants in 2020 .

Impact of NIH Research | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

To put it in perspective . That is more money spent in research grants than the entire Canadian government spends.
    That bought Herr Doctor tremendous influence over the scientific and medical community ..... grant money being the mother's milk of their existence .

Dr Paul Alexander worked closely with Herr Doctor as the Senior Pandemic Advisor to the COVID-19 Task Force. He often prepped Fauci for testimony before Congress. (something Politico claims was "muzzling " Fauci )

Emails show HHS official trying to muzzle Fauci - POLITICO

But he ran afoul of Fauci
    He wrote an email that evidence showed children were not at serious risk from covid and should be back in the classrooms, rather than getting their education over ZOOM. In a lengthy explanation of the benefits of having the children exposed to covid he wrote“we want them infected”.

Under Herr Doctor's direction this was leaked .Fauci was angry that Alexander's opinion was counter to Fauci's directives to shut schools down.

Since then Alexander has been a sorta whistle blower . He will be called on during any future Congressional hearings pertaining to the government's response to covid and Herr Doctor's direction of the pandemic
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2023, 12:21 PM
    The whole business of basically shutting down schools was a serious mistake that is, to this day, difficult to defend. That children were academically injured as shown to be clearly true by the latest batch of NAEP scores which plummeted for the first time in about twenty years. You would hope that someone would be held responsible, but I'm sure that's too much to hope for.
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 03:31 PM
    It is estimated that the 2 political parties spent about $5 billion in the 2020 Presidential campaign . A lot of money right ?

That is chump change to how much money Herr Doctor controlled .
    Geez, Tom, you'll do anything, say anything, compare anything, to heap abuse on that wonderful American Dr. Fauci, graduate of the renowned high school Regis High School in New York City where the good doctor was also Captain of the basketball team even tho he's only 5'7" - point guards were smaller back then.

How about this - compared to all the wealth, portable or not, that was created since man came down from the trees, Dr. Fauci's 30B doesn't even rate as chump change. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2023, 03:42 PM
    How about this - compared to all the wealth, portable or not, that was created since man came down from the trees, Dr. Fauci's 30B doesn't even rate as chump change. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    This is exactly the kind of attitude that produces multi-hundred billion dollar deficits. "It's merely 30 billion. No big deal." It's the normal thinking of modern pols, foolishly tolerated, and even endorsed, by the non-thinking crowd. It is only made possible by the use of borrowed/printed money, thus giving the taxpayer the benefit with no pain involved...for now.

"A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money." Everett Dirksen

Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 04:33 PM
    What the $30 billion gave him is tremendous control over how the money was allocated. . That largess of taxpayer money buys a lot of favor and clout within the scientific, research, and healthcare industries.Herr doctor received royalties from his directing of how tax payer money was allocated . That on top of the fact that he was already the top paid government employee + 23 royalties' payments)

He made $1.7 million in salaries; royalties and investment income in 2020.
    Disclosures Show Dr. Fauci’s Household Made $1.7 Million In 2020, Including Income, Royalties, Travel Perks And Investment Gains (forbes.com)

He and his wife's income grew by $5 million in the covid years from $7.5 million in 2019 to $12.6 million at the end of 2021,

BREAKING: Fauci’s Net Worth Soared To $12.6+ Million During Pandemic – Up $5 Million (2019-2021) (substack.com)

Not a bad return for a government bureaucrat .

He profited mightily while he advised 2 Presidents to trash the economy to stop the spread .
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2023, 04:35 PM
    He profited mightily while he advised 2 Presidents to trash the economy to stop the spread .
    Fear can be a powerful weapon.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 3, 2023, 04:44 PM
    What would you have advised?
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If the doctor had been a sycophant for Trump's right wing, how Tom's tune would have changed.
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 05:09 PM
    Originally Posted by tomder55

You have to ask ? I was and am an advocate of herd immunity .

Bail Out and stimulus BS (askmehelpdesk.com)

The virus has and will continue to go through the population until herd immunity
    is established with or without a vaccine .

Trump Self-Medicating on Hydroxychloroquine - Page 2 (askmehelpdesk.com)

All you need to do it look at the China example . They enforced zero covid since the virus was created in Wuhan . Now they are opening up and the people have not experienced exposure to the virus . The results were predictable .

China Covid Outbreak Overwhelms Crematoriums With Bodies Seen Piling Up - Bloomberg
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 3, 2023, 05:20 PM
    You have to ask ? I was and am an advocate of herd immunity .
    It's okay to watch friends and neighbors and family members needlessly die for government's lack of interest in a medical solution or even of advice?
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 05:36 PM
    There was no lack of interest . Neighbors and friends died despite their efforts. They also wrecked the economy and cause more misery . That is on them .

Herr Dcotor cared so much that he funded the gain of function research that caused the pandemic
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 3, 2023, 05:46 PM
    There was no lack of interest . Neighbors and friends died despite their efforts. They also wrecked the economy and cause more misery . That is on them .

Herr Dcotor cared so much that he funded the gain of function research that caused the pandemic
    No! Had the government expressed NO interest!

As I said, It's okay to watch friends and neighbors and family members needlessly die for government's lack of interest in a medical solution or even of advice?
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2023, 05:55 PM
    What are you talking about ? The government acted and in doing so wrecked the economy . They locked us down ;kept kids out of school even though it was clear they were low risk .

Yes they gave us a rushed through the process vaccine .. Results are inconclusive

It isn’t clear that XBB is any more lethal than other variants, but its mutations enable it to evade antibodies from prior infection and vaccines as well as existing monoclonal antibody treatments. Growing evidence also suggests that repeated vaccinations may make people more susceptible to XBB and could be fueling the virus’s rapid evolution.
    Are Vaccines Fueling New Covid Variants? - WSJ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Twitter is sending messages to my phone, but I don't have a Twitter? [ 1 Answers ]

So, my Android has an obviously recycled phone number. But this is getting tiresome. I keep getting 40404 Test messages from a Twitter account. It's not spam. I've checked up these accounts, and they do exist. How can I make twitter stop sending me these messages? The messages are often, "Hey...

I have some Deleted files which still appear in desktop background and html files [ 7 Answers ]

I have windows XP SP3 I have some Deleted files which (although no longer existing within "my documents") still appear in desktop background and html files. These are files which were originally downloaded direct from internet onto usb "D" drive and hard disk "C and given file names". These...

After erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files [ 1 Answers ]

after erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files what is the problem here how can I solve that please help me

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search