Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I don't link sites I haven't read.

It's hard to reason with people who see everything through "I despise Trump" lenses. Any and all activities are acceptable so long as they assist in bringing the former pres down.

The sad thing about it all is that those people who led the anti-Trump collusion in the media will not be held accountable and life will go on as before.
    I said that as there is far more information about the election and not Biden's laptop.
    I don't despise or even Anti, prefer a more measured and level playing field, with multiple sources that can be verified.
    Hearsay is great, but actual irrefutable evidence wins every time.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 06:32 AM
    I think for the anti-Trumpers, evidence never rises to the level of being irrefutable.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2022, 06:33 AM
    Big tech money and collusion had pushed the election to Trump. And the effort is still going on for 2024.
    Which Big Tech company supported Trump in 2020 and now ?
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Which Big Tech company supported Trump in 2020 and now ?
    Dunno, when you use the term Big Tech, do you really mean the main stream Social sites or actual all of the tech sector including the computer manufactures ?

I think for the anti-Trumpers, evidence never rises to the level of being irrefutable.
    Unfortunately that can so easily apply to anti-Bidens as well.
    See how partisanship works ?
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2022, 06:49 AM
    Actually not, as I understand it, true. It has only shown that there was insufficient evidence for a court case to proceed.
    correct . the majority of the cases were decided on issues of "standing " or denied without opinion by the court .
    This was true especially in SCOTUS where the justices (mostly correct in my view ) did not want to deal with Presidential election disputes because that is not a legitimate role of the courts . Clarence Thomas opposed their decisions but recent justices appointed by Trump sided with the court (Kavanaugh and Barrett) .

The court getting involved in the 2000 election after the Goracle filed suit was the mistake that opened the barn door . Presidential elections are state run and there should be very little involvement at the national level either legislative or judicial .
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 10:53 AM
    Dunno, when you use the term Big Tech, do you really mean the main stream Social sites or actual all of the tech sector including the computer manufactures ?
    Fair enough observation. The evidence has pointed to Facebook, Twitter, and several big media news sites. The burying of the HB laptop story unquestionably (irrefutably) affected a close race in favor of Biden. It's very troubling that the FBI was orchestrating much of this.
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 12:05 PM
    The burying of the HB laptop story unquestionably (irrefutably) affected a close race in favor of Biden. It's very troubling that the FBI was orchestrating much of this.
    Do you really believe that the American people at large give a care what the Ivory Tower dwellers do, without the associated spin ?
    If that was the case why are there so many multi-millionaires in either house.
    I know that the pursuant of money represents the American Dream, but really...
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 12:33 PM
    Do you really believe that the American people at large give a care what the Ivory Tower dwellers do, without the associated spin ?
    If the American people would not have cared, then why do you suppose the story was buried? Would we have cared that a candidate for pres's son was engaged in illegal activity with a foreign government and daddy Biden was lying about his involvement in it? Ya think?
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 12:43 PM
    Was it purposely buried or was it merely the grand Social echo chamber at work ??
    Look at how often trending items change on Twitter..
    People just got bored of it all. They know the inhabitants of the Hill are generally crooks, so just chalked it up to that, or another attack story in the political arena.
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 12:49 PM
    Was it purposely buried or was it merely the grand Social echo chamber at work ??
    I thought you were keeping up with this.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12...aptop-1314472/

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-held-week...134909110.html
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 12:54 PM
    Nope, don't trust politicos as far as I could throw them.
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 01:00 PM
    Yahoo.com is a "politico"??? On what planet?
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 01:25 PM
    Yahoo.com is a "politico"??? On what planet?
    Not yahoo, the actual politicians.
    We know they are using their contacts to their own ends, and bending, if not breaking laws on route.
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 01:54 PM
    So since Biden is guilty, then everyone must be guilty? That seems like a philosophy of convenience.
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2022, 01:58 PM
    It is confirmed even the compliant press admits it now

CBS news correspondent Catherine Herridge reported that she was able to confirm the authenticity of data in Hunter Biden’s former laptop.

Copy of what's believed to be Hunter Biden's laptop data turned over by repair shop to FBI showed no tampering, analysis says - CBS News

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Federal Investigation Goes On - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Hard drive containing Hunter Biden laptop data examined by two forensic experts - The Washington Post

Elon Musk is the latest , What he is doing is opening to the public Twiitter's role in the cover up .

He has been giving them to columnist Matt Taibbi who has been releasing then piece by piece in his Twitter post . It is not really the best way to make Twitter's role public and it can be tedious to follow ; but here it is with the promise of more to be released
    Matt Taibbi on Twitter: "1. Thread: THE TWITTER FILES" / Twitter

The point is that it is now an irrefutable fact that the administration pressured ;and the press and big tech social platforms willing and /or unwillingly went along with a de-facto censoring of news that had a direct bearing on the 2020 Presidential race .
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 02:04 PM
    So since Biden is guilty, then everyone must be guilty? That seems like a philosophy of convenience.
    Show me an honest politician....
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 02:40 PM
    Show me a totally honest anyone.

The point is that it is now an irrefutable fact that the administration pressured ;and the press and big tech social platforms willing and /or unwillingly went along with a de-facto censoring of news that had a direct bearing on the 2020 Presidential race .
    And if that can be referred to as "meaningless", then the word has itself become meaningless.
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 02:54 PM
    Show me a totally honest anyone.

And if that can be referred to as "meaningless", then the word has itself become meaningless.
    Unethical for sure, however is that unconstitutional ?
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2022, 03:08 PM
    Well, at least it now seems to be accepted as meaningful, even if being merely "unethical" is, it appears, OK.
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2022, 03:13 PM
    Well, at least it now seems to be accepted as meaningful, even if being merely "unethical" is, it appears, OK.
    As we were talking about the recent utterance by Mr Trump, you dragged this towards Biden's laptop and Twitter/FBI burying the story.
    Tom mentioned constitution violations, without any further details, and I was interested to know what they are.
    So, I ask again, is this unconstitutional and would it be the root of Mr Trump's recent ire ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

In Part 1, what do you learn about the condemned man? [ 2 Answers ]

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

Is leak from condemned gas hob carbon monoxide [ 0 Answers ]

At what stage of combustion does natural gas become carbon monoxide and cause a leak from gas hob

Condemned by city inspectors [ 1 Answers ]

We rent a mobile home that has been condemned and we have 72 hrs to vacate b y the city inspectors... is the landlord of the mobile home resposible to help us find and pay for a place? We have asked them more than once to fix things in the home and there answer was, that they will do it when they...

View more questions Search