Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norm62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2022, 09:23 PM
    oil drain plug problem
    The square-headed oil drain plug in my 17.5HP B&S engined lawn tractor has rounded off over time and my 12 point socket no longer works. I think I should be able to use a 4 point socket. What size is the head on the drain plug (size of 4 point socket)? And what are the threads on the plug? I'm going to replace the plug but don't want to use the B&S plug again; I want something with a hex head if possible. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a drain plug for noma a/c nf 100? [ 0 Answers ]

Bottom drain is leaking water. Is there a plug or hose attachment?

Toilet drain plug [ 1 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as toilet drain plug that you plug it at will if and when it rains and there is danger of flooding

How to take off a drain plug? [ 2 Answers ]

I can not figure out how to take off the drain plug to my bath tub. My tub is draining really really really slow and I'm not sure if I snake it that I'll be able to pull out whatever is blocking it... please help.

Tub Drain Plug [ 10 Answers ]

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to close the plug on my tub drain. I'm sure it plugs up, because I've done it before. The setup is as follows: single handle faucet; no shower nozzle; for tub use only; no lever to move the plug up/down. I can remove the chrome plug by...

Toilet Drain Plug? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a toilet in my basement(below ground level, that I might replace in the future, but is loose. After a recent heavy rain, when we ran the washing machine, water came from the bottom of the toilet and flooded the basement floor. Would a plug in the drian hole solve this, or do I have to reseal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.