Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2022, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    if you are looking for an attempt to overthrow an elected president then i suggest you look at the 2016 evita campaign and the subsequent attempt by the justice dept (proven in the mccabe, strzok ,and lisa page "insurance policy "texts )to overthrow president trump there is no longer any doubt that was a real "insurrection ".
    Evita is also an election denier . To this day she says the election was stolen from her
    Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2022, 12:54 PM
    Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is evidently what now passes for a well thought-out response by a liberal.

And still no response to post 33 by the guy who claimed someone else was avoiding answering. To quote a member, "Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2022, 06:12 AM
    What is unbelievable is that we now have precedent that objecting to a stolen election is seditious conspiracy.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 2, 2022, 06:30 AM
    And with that, this thread is closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

KR verdict in. [ 19 Answers ]

Not guilty on all counts. Now let's see the "peaceful protests" begin.

Should I plead Guilty or Not Guilty to a Fix-it-Ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone has had some experience with Fix-it-Tickets and could offer some advice. Anyway, several months ago, I received a Fix-it-Ticket for a headlight that was out. I replaced the headlight the next day, but stupidly, I wasn't paying attention and I missed the date to send in proof...

Removal of order of protection after not guilty verdict [ 5 Answers ]

I was arrested for domestic violence 2 counts and a order of protection followed. Another hearing followed and it was extended for 2 years ( based on lies and recent arrest ). I fought the charges and went to trial and was found not guilty. Can I now have the protection order removed because it...

So what is the verdict here [ 46 Answers ]

Obama says he is shocked that his Pastor preaches racist anti American things. A. Think he must of missed those few days going to church? B. Rarely went to church? C. Pastor really only did give a few of those sermons and managed to keep it out of all his other sermons? D. Other? your opinion...

View more questions Search