Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2022, 05:34 AM
    Herr Doctor forgets ?
    No . Herr Doctor Fauci has a convenient memory .
    The Clueless Joe White House colluded with Big Tech platforms like Fakebook to censor what they claimed was "misinformation" . They weren't even shy about it .

Psaki: 'We're Flagging Problematic Posts On Facebook That Spread Disinformation' - YouTube

In Fakebook's defense . Clueless was leaning hard on them to get with the program.

President Biden: "They're killing people." - YouTube

HHRG-117-GO02-20220914-SD012.pdf (house.gov)

This is censorship by proxy.

So a couple of State AGs sued to find out who in the Administration was involved .

Missouri and Louisiana Attorneys General Ask Court to Compel Department of Justice to Produce Communications Between Top Officials and Social Media Companies (mo.gov)

Herr Doctor was compelled to testify Wednesday .
    He testified that he can't remember nuthhink .

Eric Schmitt on Twitter: "One thing is clear from the 7 hour deposition of Dr. Fauci today: When Fauci speaks — social media censors." / Twitter

Example .... in the infancy of the covid pandemic scientists from Oxford argued in the Great Barrington Declaration that public services should concentrate on taking care of the elderly and other high risk groups instead of locking us all down .
    At the time Herr Doctor was strongly opposed to that idea ;and worked his media charm to quash it .

In public, Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins urge Americans to “follow the science.” In private, the two sainted public-health officials schemed to quash dissenting views from top scientists.

How Fauci and Collins Shut Down Covid Debate - WSJ

AG from Missouri and Senator elect Eric Schmitt had the correct take of Herr Doctor after the deposition

The rest of us “don’t have the ability” to determine what’s best for ourselves.

Eric Schmitt on Twitter: "Some takeaways from the deposition of Fauci: ▪️Fauci knew the Lab Leak theory had merit but it’d come back to him & sought to immediately discredit it ▪️He defended lockdowns ▪️The rest of us “don’t have the ability” to determine what’s best for ourselves More to come—Stay tuned" / Twitter

Wait until they apply the same logic of lock downs and mandates to the "climate crisis " Will we the sheeple comply ?
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2022, 06:10 AM
    Yesterday Herr Doctor pivoted from I know nutthink to 'I don't know what the word means '.

On 'Face the Nation 'he was asked if coverup and intentional distortion describes the obvious coverup of the role of China in the development and spread of covid .

He said 'I don't know what that means ' ....

“I’m not sure what they’re talking about. I mean, if cover-up is not allowing people to come in and look at all the data, that’s not a cover, that’s not being transparent.”

MARGARET BRENNAN: The Washington Post editorial board had an interesting piece on this recently. I don't know if you read it–
    DR. FAUCI: Yeah. Yeah.
    MARGARET BRENNAN: –but about the secrecy regarding the origins. And it says the world owes those who died, 6 million people, but probably twice that or more to be better prepared in the future. The cover-up is immense and still in place. China should now agree to a full and thorough scientific investigation that returns to Wuhan. Do you agree with that word cover-up? And intentional distortion?
    DR. FAUCI: I don't know what that means. No, I- I- it isn't that I agree or disagree. I'm not sure what they're talking about. I mean, if cover-up is not allowing people to come in and look at all the data, that's not a cover, that's not being transparent. To me a cover-up is–

Full transcript: Dr. Anthony Fauci on "Face the Nation" (yahoo.com)

Then he basically blamed Trump for the Chinese reluctance of disclosure . And he exonerated Quid Pro Joe.

What happens is that if you look at the anti-China approach, that clearly the Trump administration had right from the very beginning, and the accusatory nature, the Chinese are going to flinch back and say, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, we’re not going to talk to you about it,

MARGARET BRENNAN: But they're not talking to the Biden administration about it either is what you're saying.
    DR. FAUCI: Exactly. I think that horse is out of the barn, and they're very suspicious of anybody trying to accuse them. We need to have an open dialogue with their scientists and our scientists, keep the politics out of it. And let the scientists- because these are scientists that we've known for decades, and we've collaborated with them.
    Get it ? Their coverup is Trump's fault .
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2023, 05:53 PM
    A district judge on Monday blocked several federal agencies and officials of the Biden administration from contacting social media companies to discuss matters of protected speech.
    Affected agencies include the Department of Health and Human Services and the FBI. Affected individuals include Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
    Judge limits Biden administration contact with social media companies (kpax.com)

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian 'Ministry of Truth.'"
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2024, 05:58 AM
    Herr Doctor's amnesia is getting worse.

In testimony he claimed to "not recall" specifics about covid information or conversations over 100 times.

Wenstrup Releases Statement Following Day 1 of Dr. Fauci’s Testimony - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

He also admitted to signing off on every grant issued by the National Institute of Health (NIH) WITHOUT reading the proposals . He played games with the definition of 'gain of function' research so he could still claim that the agency never funded gain of function research.

He can't be fired because he doesn't work for the government anymore. But he can be charged with perjury and obstruction of Congress . He also all but admitted that the agency doesn't do oversight on projects it funds overseas .

June the General Accounting Office (GAO) found that NIH had contributed more than $1.4 million to Chinese research institutions between 2014 and 2019 including at the Wuhan Institute of Virology..That research “included genetic experiments to combine naturally occurring bat coronaviruses with SARS and MERS viruses, resulting in hybridized (also known as chimeric) coronavirus strains,”

GAO-23-106119, FEDERAL RESEARCH: NIH Could Take Additional Actions to Manage Risk Involving Foreign Subrecipients (house.gov)

If there is a positive with this hearing is that it is being conducted in closed doors . True the public does not get the hear direct testimony . But there is none of the grand standing distractions like the Fauci-Rand Paul exchanges during the Senate hearings.

There is still much to learn about his lies about the origin of covid; his coverups ;his flip flops ;on mask mandates ;his poor recommendations on courses of action;his conflicts of interests especially with getting royalties while making policy that impact his investments.

He was one rich dude when he left government service.
    Dr. Anthony Fauci and his wife reported $11M net worth in 2022: report (nypost.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2024, 06:42 AM
    Ironically Herr Doctor got a $5 million advance to write his memoir.

Dr. Anthony Fauci sells memoir for nearly $5M, insiders buzz (pagesix.com)

Strange for someone who can't remember anything.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2024, 06:48 AM
    If I understand our founding fathers correctly, their view was that government is inherently somewhat corrupt, and since that is the case, the federal government must have clearly defined powers and be kept relatively small. We have plainly abandoned those parameters to our great detriment.
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2024, 06:56 AM
    not coincidently his publisher ;Penguin Random House is a frequent donor to the Clintoon Foundation . Their game appears to be funneling $$$$ ;possibly laundering $$$ to pols and other public figures like Chelsea Clintoon ;Justice Sotomayor

A Library of Congress: Lawmakers Made $1.8 Million As Book Authors in 2020 (businessinsider.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2024, 06:20 AM
    among the many things Herr Doctor purportedly admitted to was the fabrication of the "social distancing " mandates . They were made up out of thin air by Fauci and his compatriot Dr Deborah Brix .

She admitted in a book that the "15 days to flatten the curve " was a lie too.

From her book :

On Monday and Tuesday, while sorting through the CDC data issues, we worked simultaneously to develop the flatten-the-curve guidance I hoped to present to the vice president at week’s end. Getting buy-in on the simple mitigation measures every American could take was just the first step leading to longer and more aggressive interventions. We had to make these palatable to the administration by avoiding the obvious appearance of a full Italian lockdown. At the same time, we needed the measures to be effective at slowing the spread, which meant matching as closely as possible what Italy had done—a tall order. We were playing a game of chess in which the success of each move was predicated on the one before it........

No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of a two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it. Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread was a start, but I knew it would be just that. I didn’t have the numbers in front of me yet to make the case for extending it longer, but I had two weeks to get them. However hard it had been to get the fifteen-day shutdown approved, getting another one would be more difficult by many orders of magnitude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compliant press finally figures out Herr Doctor [ 20 Answers ]

How Fauci Fooled America | Opinion (newsweek.com) Mounting evidence indicates that natural immunity is stronger and longer lasting than vaccine-induced immunity. we now know that lockdowns failed to protect high-risk older people. When confronted with the idea of focused protection of the...

Herr Doctor Fauci's hubris [ 1 Answers ]

Yes he is 81 .Time to go fishing with the grandkids and great grand kids . Time to take in some Washington Nationals games on his own dime. He wasn't always the egomaniac he became in the covid crisis . He once took the lead in the Aids epidemic ;and hit the ball out of the park. But during...

Herr Doctor to be immortalized [ 0 Answers ]

The Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery has named their 2022 'Portrait of a Nation Award' honorees. Included are Oscar-winning director Ava DuVernay, the founder of the Children’s Defense Fund Marian Wright Edelman, superstar tennis greats Serena and Venus Williams , iconic music executive Clive...

Herr Doctor Fauci's agencies created transformer monkeys with your tax dollars [ 41 Answers ]

National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), gave at least $205 thousand to Scripps Research in December of 2021 to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV. To do this study they injected female hormones into male monkeys...

Dog forgets his tricks? [ 15 Answers ]

I taught my dog to roll over a few weeks ago, started with rolling him over and teling him roll over. In about a week he had the trick down to a t. I made sure to ask him to do the trick a few times a day so he wouldn't forget, than one afternoon I asked him to roll over so he layed down and went...

View more questions Search