Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2022, 01:59 PM
    An honest democrat
    "Dem Sen Warner says ‘Trump was right’ about banning China’s TikTok, warns parents against letting kids on app."

Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., says former President Donald Trump "was right" to go after the China-owned videosharing app TikTok.Warner made the comments during an appearance on Fox News Sunday, telling host Shannon Bream that the app represents a major threat to Americans' privacy. He also warned parents against allowing their children to download the app on their phones.
    "Well, I think Donald Trump was right. I mean, TikTok is an enormous threat," Warner told Bream. "So if you're a parent, and you've got a kid on tik tok, I would be very, very concerned. All of that data that your child is inputting and receiving is being stored somewhere in Beijing."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2022, 05:07 PM
    yes

Which is the bigger national security threat ? (askmehelpdesk.com)

now that a prominent Dem has come forward will they give Trump his due ? Nah stupid question .

How does the sudden sloppy unorganized withdrawal in Afghanistan affect East Asian politics ? Did Clueless Joe know that by doing that he was knee capping the Quad and endangering Taiwan ? Does the Biden Crime family comes into play ?

Maybe or maybe not .

What we do know is that the shocking sudden withdrawal had a profound affect on one of the Quad members .
    That would be India .

India had a threat on one of it's flanks of a Taliban jihadistan run Afghanistan /Pakistan . On it's other flank it had been conducting a non-declared war with China for control of the Himalayan plateau .

Meanwhile back in the real world (askmehelpdesk.com)

Trump was making progress in pulling India from Russia and getting them alligned against China in the Far East .
    With our sudden withrawal India reverted back to Russia .
    Note they did not condemn Russia for the Ukraine attack and has been a willing buyer of Russian sanctioned oil
    Politico says it makes little sense . To me it makes perfect sense . India can no longer count on us as a reliable partner.

India’s stance on the Ukraine war makes little sense – POLITICO

PM Modi met with Xi and eased tensions in the Himalayan plains .

This will free China from concern over it's west flank .There is no surprise that China has ramped up tensions against Taiwan.

Bottom line is that we could have a NATO like alliance in the Pacific rim that includes the world's most populous democracy . Instead India does not trust the US because of Clueless Joe's feckless abandonment of Afghanistan ,
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2023, 01:12 PM
    speaking of giving Trump his due . Clueless Joe at the closing of the G7 press conference said

And what’s going on now is the — look at the meeting we had here today — today and yesterday of the Quad.

I bet you — I would — maybe some of you thought it, but I doubt many people in this audience or any other audience would have said that two years after being elected, I’d be able to convince India, Australia, Japan, and the United States to form an organization called the Quad to maintain stability in the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea.

Remarks by President Biden in a Press Conference | The White House

except that the Quad was created in 2007 by GW Bush and went until 2008 .Then is was re-established in 2017 by President Trump .

Do you think the compliant press fact checkers will call him out ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Democrat fantasies [ 1 Answers ]

ok let's review .... the Dems and the compliant press have spun the narrative that 1/6 was a pre-planned insurrection by a group of Trump led traitors who planned to attack the Capitol and kidnap and murder elected officials in a coup attempt . They must be shocked shocked that so far Garland...

Blue Dog Democrat [ 1 Answers ]

What is a Blue Dog Democrat? Where did these originate?

Why I'm going to vote DEMOCRAT [ 21 Answers ]

I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America. I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat. I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America. ...

Democrat change that worked [ 20 Answers ]

I find this interesting . The Dems ran and were successful in 2006 by running a trojan horse campaign and appearing if not outright conservative ,then centrist ala Clintoon and his Democratic Leadership Council (DLC)model . That model worked well for them then ;and appeared to follow script in the...

Democrat/republican who? [ 5 Answers ]

Are you going to vote democrat or republican and then who are you going to vote for? If you vote.

View more questions Search