Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2022, 08:58 AM
    Clueless Joe loves giving your money away to the world
    At COP 27 Clueless Joe has agreed to pay $1 billion into a 'reparations ' to give to poor nation "victims " of US "carbon pollution" .

In a First, Rich Countries Agree to Pay for Climate Damages in Poor Nations - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

and here I thought Congress controlled the purse strings . Yeah I know ;Madam Mimi os more than willing to oblige . Maybe she can use some of Paulie's spare cash for this .

Maybe Clueless is taking it from the Biden Crime Family slush fund .

Maybe the Clintonoids can contribute from the ill-gotten gains deposited in the Clinton Foundation .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2022, 01:00 PM
    And as is nearly always the case, it will be paid for with either borrowed money or monopoly money. It is just another sign of a national delusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clueless Joe Loves the Saudis now . [ 15 Answers ]

During the campaign he said he would turn them into a pariah state . Well that was then .Back then the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi was on his mind and he could make an issue over the fact that Trump reaffirmed America's support for the Saudis .Trump was just going with what had been long...

The world notices Clueless' obvious cognitive decline [ 2 Answers ]

But the compliant press sees nothing Joe Biden's 'obvious' cognitive decline 'largely ignored' by US media - YouTube This is dangerous . The 2 most powerful men in the world are physically and mentally challenged .

Clueless Joe only loves Pipelines that help Russia [ 1 Answers ]

He shut down the Keystone pipeline on his 1st day in office killing thousands of US jobs . He then reversed sanctions on the Nord Stream II pipeline making Russians like Putin richer . Now in an effort to both make Russia richer ;the Eurogreenies more dependent of Russian energy ;and to...

Clueless Joe giving $300 million to Taliban controlled Afghanistan [ 17 Answers ]

This on top of the almost $500 million previously sent since the Taliban takeover . Statement by NSC Spokesperson Emily Horne on the United States Providing Additional Humanitarian Assistance to the People of Afghanistan | The White House <sarc> I bet the Taliban is distributing this...

Money of the world [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have some notes and coins from all over the world and want to know how much they could be worth thanks, jonboy85

View more questions Search