Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2022, 08:38 AM
    Flashback the January insurrection
    Protesters smash windows at McDonald's, Bank of America ahead of swearing-in (cnbc.com)

Inauguration Day Protesters Clash in the Streets of DC - YouTube

This was CNN's spin of the insurrection

In Washington, Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation’s capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday’s Women’s March on Washington.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested | CNN Politics

Violent Anti-Trump Protests Try To Steal Spotlight On Inauguration Day | NBC Nightly News - YouTube

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2022, 12:51 PM
    One of your best posts ever. Just shows how conservatives and liberals are treated in an entirely different fashion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mass Shootings, The Trump Insurrection, and COVID-19 [ 92 Answers ]

Varia. “Godlessness is the reason for mass shootings”. Nonsense. “Abortion is the cause of mass shootings”. More nonsense. Shooters quoting Trump is a known cause. The Trump insurrection is a continuing factor in mass violence.

Trump Calls For Insurrection [ 32 Answers ]

After president-elect Biden called for Trump to be a leader and speak to his followers who took over the Capitol, the heart of American democracy, Trump further incited the mob by his lies of the "fraudulent" election, thereby continuing to encourage insurrection. His half-hearted mention of peace...

Trump Calls for Insurrection [ 58 Answers ]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EV1SKI3XkAE5GFy?format=jpg&name=small Republicans will turn a blind eye. But history books will say: In April of 2020, when the pandemic had already claimed 35,000 lives, the President of the United States incited people to storm their statehouses with AR-15s and...

Flashback or dejavu [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 12 year old boy Sometimes I experience things, that I've seen before. I don't know where, its like a dejavu, but I have never seen it happen before Its just small things like my brother says something to me, and I had a sort of short dream about that yesterday What is this?:eek:

Philippine Insurrection [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if any one has come across a good site to do reseach on this war? I have found this war to be hard to research. Thanks. :o

View more questions Search