Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 06:04 AM
    Recessions and Political Parties
    Ten of the last 11 recessions started during Republican presidential administrations. Six of the seven administrations with the highest job creation rates since WW2 were Democratic, and six with the lowest job creation were Republican. Donald Trump added $8 trillion to the national debt.

Extensive charts and details for economic statistics can be found at Investopedia.com.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2022, 06:48 AM
    Investopedia is a cheerleading service for liberal dems.

The correct figure for Trump is about 6.6 bil, enlarged enormously by the Covid "stimulus" bill passed by a dem Congress. Obama had the largest total deficit which was slightly higher than Trump's. Trump additionally had record low unemployment figures for minorities and women, a fact you conveniently disregarded.

But your point is well taken. Republican presidents tend to have to work with liberal dem congresses, and the result is overspending on everything. We Americans are foolishly allowing this travesty to happen, and both political parties are to blame. Federal spending is hopelessly out of control and the CBO is forecasting annual trillion dollar deficits for the foreseeable future.

As to your claims about recessions and job creation rates, I'd have to see your data to comment on that.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/defi...s-hide-3306151

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/cbos-defi...4.5%20trillion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing political parties [ 2 Answers ]

When is it possible to change political parties. My friend is a registered Republican and wants to register as an independent. When, where and how?:confused:

American political parties [ 15 Answers ]

Are there any other active political parties in the United States besides the Republicans and the Democrats? What I mean by active is, do they hold any seats in congress, or other areas of government? If not, why are there only 2 political parties? In Canada, right now we have 5 parties who occupy...

Black American In political Parties [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for information about Black Americans in political Parties and offices. If possible, information about the state of Phoenix, Arizona. Anyone have any ideas where to look?

Political parties [ 3 Answers ]

How do political parties influence the selection of canidates running for election at the state and local level?

View more questions Search