Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2022, 10:08 PM
    Trump Announces Candidacy - The World Laughs
    The New York Post, a recent die-hard supporter of Orangeman, carried the announcement on Page 26 in a small bordered box referring to Trump as an avid golfer retiree. More of the same in the article is mockingly hilarious. Rupert Murdoch was Trump's close pal.

The mega-donors are bailing out. Media outlets distancing themselves from his bizarre announcement which even FOX broke away from.

His own family - Ivanka says politics no more, absent from Mar-a-Lago announcement.
    Don Jr, - off on a "hunting trip", absent from announcement.

Conservative media almost unanimously leaving Trump.

QANON still behind Trump - they're the unhinged pedophile-in-the-pizza-basement folks.
    Marjorie Taylor-Greene of the Jewish laser nonsense remains a stalwart.

Next stop - SNL's cold opening this Saturday.

Trump's announcement was nothing more than a ploy to raise millions from his uninformed base composed primarily of white evangelicals. He will use this money to pay his legal expenses and make himself richer. Not a penny will go to any re-election campaign. Sad but true for those poor stiffs who will continue to send him their hard-earned money.

Those legal expenses are growing daily as he faces more and more civil and criminal charges. From New York to Washington DC to Georgia. It begins today in Georgia taking testimony.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2022, 05:15 AM
    Yeah. Thank goodness the world is not laughing at Biden. [SARC]
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 05:39 AM
    My position is the same as it was in 2016. I will not support him unless he becomes the nominee. Then I will have no choice because I see no one on the Dem radar who I could support . Of course things could change in a couple years . That is more than a lifetime in politics.

I agree that this announcement was mostly fund raising .Most GOP donors are not going to sign on. He will not raise enough from donations to run a national campaign .

I understand some of the networks not covering the announcement . What I don't understand is Twitter giving Clueless Joe a platform for bashing a potential rival in the contest and still banning Trump from making a rebuttal .

Joe Biden on Twitter: "Donald Trump failed America. https://t.co/fylyocYcse" / Twitter

If as I believe is true that social media is the town square of 21st century politics then a site allowing one side and not the other a platform is the threat to democracy that Clueless Joe and his pack of jackals were howling about this election cycle .
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    ...the threat to democracy that the great US president Joe Biden was naturally very concerned about...
    The wacko Republicans, the wacko Trumpists, and the wacko MAGAs who threatened to turn every election to the candidate they favored were like a howling pack of jackals. Thank God the American voters saw this perfidious evil strategy masterminded by Trump the OrangeHead in his never-ending pursuit of trying to form a Fourth Reich in this nation in honor of his idol Adolf Hitler. We should all be on our knees in gratitude to a merciful God for granting our collective prayers.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:12 AM
    What I don't understand is Twitter giving Clueless Joe a platform for bashing a potential rival in the contest and still banning Trump from making a rebuttal .
    I think you understand it very well. It's more likely that you don't approve of it, as I don't either.

Thank God the American voters saw this perfidious evil strategy masterminded by Trump the OrangeHead in his never-ending pursuit of trying to form a Fourth Reich in this nation in honor of his idol Adolf Hitler.
    This made me laugh out loud. Thank goodness no one on this board engages in hysterical exaggeration!
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    We should all be on our knees in gratitude to a merciful God for granting our collective prayers.
    Deo gratias.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump is gone and the world didnt end [ 25 Answers ]

Ok so time has allowed the smoke to blow away, but as the level of rhetoric has died down, normality has returned and the great ego, the wizard behind the curtain is no longer heard shouting i am the great and powerful Tell you what, from my perspective it is good to know that rational people...

The Deep Absurdity of Trump World [ 62 Answers ]

AG Barr - "SDNY Attorney Berman has resigned". SDNY Attorney Berman - "No, I didn't!" AG Barr - "Don't make this a public spectacle. I told Trump to fire you. Trump fired you! You're fired!" Trump - "I didn't fire Berman" "That's Barr's job!" "I don't know anything about it"! STUNNING!...

Trump the master of the world [ 20 Answers ]

Does anyone have an explanation for his latest mistake Donald Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, in reversal of decades of policy - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Trump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, the Israeli have Tel Aviv as their capital and...

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

View more questions Search