Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 25, 2022, 10:38 AM
    Syadiloh yppah to you too, dwashbur! Maybe you and Athos and I can form a united front. :-) We'd certainly miss your erudite comments if you leave us.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2022, 01:27 PM
    And now we're appealing to the dictionary for scientific definitions. Lame, lame, lame. Again, a ten-year-old. Can only try to support their points by attacking others, calling them names, writing off any evidence they don't like, and playing "I know you are but what am I?" games. Childish, petulant, evasive, spiteful, filled with hate and insecurity, a pathetic figure who desperately wants to be relevant but can't seem to find the key to it.
    And can't even see it. More's the pity.
    Good grief. A self proclaimed scholar who cannot put forward even a semi-decent defense of his positions. It's just hateful comments followed by more hateful comments, and yet he wants to whine and complain. Please grow up.

If it becomes impossible to even post a question or comment without this individual attacking me at every turn, I may leave the board. I'm tired of this. I have spent 50 years in this, and dude who thinks they know something is constantly in my face.
    I don't have to put up with that. It's the definition of abuse, and I've had enough.
    Your arguments boil down to, "I've been doing this for fifty years, and I know so much that no one can question me." Well, if you want to have a discussion with me, get ready to be questioned. If you can't handle that, and it seems you can't, then you can talk to others. Rather than defend your positions, you are reduced to, " Childish, petulant, evasive, spiteful, filled with hate and insecurity, a pathetic figure who desperately wants to be relevant..." So you make comments like those, and yet want to complain about abuse? It's the most unscholarly, childish display I can imagine. I will say it again. Your problem is that you don't have the goods, and it has become obvious, so you're angry about it. Why not calm down and respond sensibly?

Might add that you are hardly an expert in the area of pregnancy and abortion. You have no idea what a D&E abortion is, and no idea what the term "fetus" really refers to. I would not consider you even to be an amateur.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2022, 02:32 PM
    jlisenbe
    And now we're appealing to the dictionary for scientific definitions. Lame, lame, lame. Again, a ten-year-old. Can only try to support their points by attacking others, calling them names, writing off any evidence they don't like, and playing "I know you are but what am I?" games. Childish, petulant, evasive, spiteful, filled with hate and insecurity, a pathetic figure who desperately wants to be relevant but can't seem to find the key to it.
    And can't even see it. More's the pity.
    Good grief. A self proclaimed scholar who cannot put forward even a semi-decent defense of his positions. It's just hateful comments followed by more hateful comments, and yet he wants to whine and complain. Please grow up.
    I and many others have already given you tons of evidence, but it doesn't say what you want to hear so you just ignore all of it. Trying to present evidence to you is like spinning one's wheels, because you refuse to be teachable.

Your arguments boil down to, "I've been doing this for fifty years, and I know so much that no one can question me."
    I said nothing of the kind and you are a LIAR. That's it, I'm out of here. I cannot tolerate being lied about every day, the arrogance that says "no amount of your learning can compare to my perfect knowledge". You know, we ALL know that's your attitude. You think you're so superior you don't have to learn from anyone who disagrees with you. You are pompous, egotistical, and a chronic LIAR. You do not represent Jesus in any way, in fact people like you do more damage to the cause of Christ than anything else in history. You are the opposite of everything He stood for, and you don't have a blasted clue. You are too arrogant to question yourself.

I learn something new every day and adjust my views accordingly. You have shown me NOTHING to make me do that in this instance. All you have done is attack me with hateful garbage while accusing me of the thing you are doing. You are a hypocrite, a liar, and a fake Christian.

I'm sorry, friends, but if this is how it's going to be, I'm out of here. See you in the funny papers.

And jlisenbe, I hope someday you understand who Jesus really is, because you have no clue. You're just a sad little person trying to be important. I pity you, but I will not tolerate you any more. Take your egotistical, asinine comments somewhere else, because I don't have time for your BS any more.

Goodbye, everyone.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2022, 02:50 PM
    I said nothing of the kind and you are a LIAR. That's it, I'm out of here
    Good bye. I wish you the best, but I have become weary of you and your hateful words.

I and many others have already given you tons of evidence
    He must have different ideas of what "tons" and "evidence" mean. There has basically been nothing but glorified opinions. What little evidence that was offered was all addressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Does It Take To Be A Christian? [ 60 Answers ]

What Does It Take To Be A Christian? So many churches say different things, And I want to know what your opinion is.

To what extent should nationalism be sacrificed in the interest of internationalism? [ 0 Answers ]

This is my essay question that I need to write. I need ideas and examples for this idea.

Christian [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am Mich3. I was looking for a Christian page. Is there one here?

Black     ural Nationalism [ 1 Answers ]

Why would the formulation of a black aesthetic have been necessary at the moment in history of the Civil Rights / Black Power movement; and is it still a useful ?

View more questions Search