Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2022, 01:47 PM
    BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.)
    This economic block of power is expanding while we sleep

Over a dozen countries have now applied to join BRICS, including Algeria, Iran and Argentina.If expanded, BRICS would comprise over half the global population, 60% of global gas and 45% of global oil reserves. Its combined GDP as at today would amount to $29.35 trillion, making it considerably larger than the United States economy of $23 trillion monopoly bucks and double that of the European Union’s $14.5 trillion.The new members would add just under 1 billion consumers to the BRICS+ family, for a total of 4.257 billion.

This expanded bloc would add to it's ledger the majority of all global resources like precious metals, rare earths, other rare minerals, energy resources such as coal and solar power, timber, agricultural land, fisheries, and fresh water.

It is not a free trade block .But it has set up a rival banks to the World Bank and the IMF to coordinate infrastructure loans.

NDB | New Development Bank

AIIB - Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank

Both the NDB and AIIB banks are Triple A rated and capitalized at $100 billion. The NDB bank shares are held equally by each of the five members.

One can only imagine the impact that such a bloc would have on the global supply chain and global trade .

For one thing the west can kiss goodby any impact it hopes to have with it's already weakened sanction tools .

jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2022, 09:37 PM
    Brazil, Russia, India, Chiiinaaaaaa, and South Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refugee in South Africa: Travel to India on home country passport [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian citizen living in India. My girlfriend, who I met and got close to during my trips to South Africa, is a Somali refugee living in South Africa. We want to get married. Her family is opposed to our relationship due to religious differences. So we plan to come to India where we...

Can a naidu (from south india) marry a brahmin (from north india)? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl and guy are from different castes and states . One belongs to brahmin caste in north india and the other one belongs to naidu caste in Andhra pradesh. Is there marriage possible?

I got some fund from south africa to my trust in india [ 0 Answers ]

1)I got some fund from southafrica to my social organization. What are the rules

View more questions Search