Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 05:10 AM
    Will this be a rerun of 2020 ?
    Election night 2020 ...... Clueless and Jill Biden walked out to greet a cacophony of noise polluting honking cars full of supporters to tell them they were not worried .

“We feel good about where we are. We really do,”

Joe Biden speaks on 2020 Election Night - YouTube

This was before critical swing states that were leaning towards Trump were declared . Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania were determined too close to call by the compliant press and TV talking heads . But they did admit that most states were close to finishing their counts ,

Then abruptly these same pundits announced that these swing states were done counting for the night and would resume in the morning .

Somehow in that time between the suspension of the counts and the final counts were tallied , enough votes were "found" to swing 5 of those 6 states to Clueless.

<sarc>How fortuitous !
    Good thing it was the "most secure election evvvvaaahhh or one might think there were " shenanigans " involved . Nothing to see here all you "election deniers "<sarc>

He preached patience 2 years ago and he again lectured us about patience during his "Republicans are a threat to democracy" address last week .

So are we looking at a rerun ?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    This was before critical swing states that were leaning towards Trump were declared . Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania were determined too close to call by the compliant press and TV talking heads . But they did admit that most states were close to finishing their counts ,

Then abruptly these same pundits announced that these swing states were done counting for the night and would resume in the morning .

Somehow in that time between the suspension of the counts and the final counts were tallied , enough votes were "found" to swing 5 of those 6 states to Clueless.
    How many times does this have to be explained to you and your fellow conspirators? What is it about plain language that you can't understand?
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 06:05 AM
    yeah I've heard all their lies before . The punditry had relied on Bellwether counties to reliably predict the winner previously . Well Trump won almost all of them ...... 18 of 19 .

I'll go with the probabilities .

Bellwether Counties Nearly Wiped Out by 2020 Election - WSJ
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2022, 06:56 AM
    Tom supports his contention with facts. Disagree with his conclusion if you want to, but do it with a data-based argument. Intentionally demeaning statements such as, "How many times does this have to be explained to you and your fellow conspirators? What is it about plain language that you can't understand?" add nothing to the discussion. It reflects what I don't like about liberals. It usually boils down to an expectation that we accept what they say because...well, because they say it!
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2022, 07:22 AM
    And right on cue, we get this from the White House. Reassuring! [SARC]

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was blasted Monday for saying that waiting a couple of days for results is how elections are "supposed to work."
    "We may not know all the winners of elections for a few days. It takes time to count all legitimate ballots in a legal and orderly manner," Jean-Pierre told reporters at the White House press briefing. "That's how this is supposed to work."
    I especially like the reassurance of knowing, "That's how this is supposed to work." I imagine she said that lie with a smile on her face. In the state of Mississippi, with our limited state financial means, votes will be counted and tallied by midnight.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 08:00 AM
    2020 in France, where multiple parties and candidates run ,it took a matter of a few hours to complete the count and announce the projected results . Almost all French voters cast ballots in person on Election Day. Overseas territories began 2 days early The results were announced in each polling place within one or two hours after the closing time and then delivered to the Ministry of the Interior . Then they were announced nationally . Any slight changes were updates and made available immediately . In every case the initial projections did not change over time. One minor candidate had his projections inch up . But the only results that were critical were the 1st 2 places . Since neither had a 50% majority there was a run off election 2 weeks later .
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2022, 08:06 AM
    All very predictable, stable, and reliable. For once we can learn from the French.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yeah I've heard all their lies before .
    If it doesn't agree with you, it's all lies. Yeah, I've heard that before.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 8, 2022, 11:36 AM
    The only people that really won in 2020 were the legals employed in the numerous (60+) court cases !!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 11:59 AM
    Ben ; yes the Goracle let the horse out of the barn in 2000 by denying the election results in court .
    Since then every campaign ;even for dog catcher ,needs to retain lawyers .
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 01:43 PM
    Interesting that the two Republican presidents in the 21st century BOTH LOST the popular vote, and were the two WORST presidents in US history. One was a war criminal, and the other a crook, philanderer, and moron (quotes from his personally appointed cabinet members). George Bush II and Orangeman.
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2022, 05:16 AM
    Clearly the message from last night is forget about 2020 ......nobody cares . Repubs who were Trumpians did not fare well . Neither did Stacy Abrams in GA who conceded ;although it is not clear which contest she conceded 2020 or 2022 .

Trump should move on .He hurt the Repubs . The kangaroo court should be given the boot . American voters said 'nothing to see here ;time to move on '.
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2022, 05:24 AM
    Curious about these discrepancies.

Democrat Michael Bennet had a 5.7 point polling lead in Colorado but won by 12.4.

Democrat Maggie Hassan had a 1.4 polling lead in New Hampshire but won by 9.9.

Democrat Patty Murray had a 3.0 polling lead in Washington but won by 14.

Democrat Uncle Festerman had a 0.4 polling deficit in Pennsylvania but won by 2.3.

Republican Ted Budd had a 6.2 polling lead in North Carolina but won by only 3.6.

Republican J.D. Vance had an 8.0 polling lead but won by 6.9.

The undecided races :

Republican Blake Masters had a 0.3 polling lead in Arizona but is behind by 6.

Republican Herschel Walker had a 1.4 polling lead in Georgia but is behind by 1.2.

Republican Ron Johnson had a 3.6 polling lead in Wisconsin but is ahead by only 1.2.

Republican Adam Laxalt had a 3.4 polling lead in Nevada but is ahead by 2.7.

Did the pollsters get all these races wrong ?...... or was there shenanigans in the counting ? Did the red wave run into the Dem fraud factor sea wall ?
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2022, 08:25 AM
    The Chairman of Maricopa County's Board of Supervisors just said that there are around 400,000 ballots left to be counted and that they won't be done until "early next week."

banana republic style elections . But no reason to be suspicious of the results
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2022, 12:17 PM
    nothing to see here move on

Democrat Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto is in a neck-and-neck race against GOP challenger Adam Laxalt

Officials in Nevada's Washoe County are providing explanations on why livestream cameras monitoring vote-counting went dark from Wednesday night to Thursday morning, saying there was a loss in connectivity that staffers didn't notice until they returned to work. They say the computer managing the livestream lost connection to the camera around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night, and that that connection was not restored again until just before 8:00 a.m. They claim all the employees had already left for the night . 2020 in Georgia they made the mistake of leaving the cameras rolling . They won't make that mistake again. They claim a patch work of interrupted security camera footage proves that no one entered the building at night

Before the cameras stopped rolling

Republicans outpacing Democratic turnout so far on Election Day in Washoe County | KRNV (mynews4.com)

The next day .....

Washoe County dropped another batch of ballot results Thursday night. This put Washoe in the blue as a county.
    The Nevada Senate race has continued to tighten now with Laxalt holding a 1% lead

Cortez Masto draws closer to Laxalt in Nevada Senate race | The Hill
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2022, 05:18 PM
    My gosh. This blatant dishonesty is becoming really disgusting.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2022, 09:33 AM
    Laxalt lead down to 800 votes . Bring in another couple of truck loads of pefilled ballots should seal the deal.

Key Largo - Counting Votes - YouTube
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2022, 09:58 AM
    Either it is blatant cheating OR gross incompetence. Either way, every honest American should be outraged that those two states are in such a "state".
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2022, 02:16 PM
    At this point either side is gearing and lawyered up for a recount , What a disgrace ! I do a disservice to 3rd world countries by comparing our elections to theirs .

When will we know who has won Nevada races? (fox5vegas.com)
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2022, 02:38 PM
    a question about ethics . In Arizona the Sec State oversees the elections . But the Sec State Katie Hobbs is the Dem candidate for guv and it is a close race .

Should she have recused herself ?

Ariz. governor race: Next vote count for Lake, Hobbs could be pivotal (azcentral.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

rmd tax for 2020 [ 1 Answers ]

doing my tax, noticed i forgot to do a rmd for 2020, irs did not catch it, yet. should i call then and try to exllane or wait till tey catch up wit it. it was a lagetliment errow i dont know what to do.....thanks richard

lost key fob 2020 silverdo [ 2 Answers ]

if i lose my start fob, 2020 silverdo,push buttom start, is there a way to start my truck?

2020 silver key fob [ 4 Answers ]

i would to keep a key fob in my truck with the battery not in it, for emergency use, i will use the key to open the door, will it work from the truck battery if i put it in the right area of the consul, thank you, richard

The Brownshirts of 2020 [ 23 Answers ]

Trump has sent his hand-picked thugs to Portland to attack and beat law-abiding citizens who are protesting. These 2020 Brownshirts take no prisoners, ask no questions, and never negotiate. Right from the Nazi 1930s handbook of those Brownshirts. They wear no identifying marks - just batons, pepper...

View more questions Search