Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2022, 07:12 AM
    Garland said that circumstances changed when Trump announced he was running . That is BS .

It was clear to anyone paying attention that Trump planned on running again the day he exited the White House . Why didn't Garland appoint a special council then ?

April Clueless Joe told us he wanted Trump prosecuted . At that moment either Garland hired a special council or admit he was doing the bidding of the President and not being an 'independent ' AG . He let that obvious conflct of interest stand for almost a half year while he convened a Grand Jury against Trump.

Again ;if Trump's situation demanded a special council then so did the slow walked Hunter Biden investigation that is still ongoing allegedly .(of that mistake Bill Barr shares culpability )
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2022, 05:43 AM
    The sad part is most likely Smith will do what prosecutors do. They go after the low hanging fruit in an attempt to coerce someone to be a witness against the main target. They fall short but then claim success because they brutalized and got convictions on small potatoes .

Smith stretched the law beyond reason to get McDonnell . You know that because SCOTUS unanimously slapped him down.

I wonder what Garland is going to do when he starts getting referrals for prosecution from the Repubs investigating the Biden Crime family . Will he treat 'the Big Guy' the same way the Justice Dept is treating Trump ?
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2022, 06:06 AM
    The Arizona Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright has said she will not certify the Guv election until she gets answers to the questions she said surround the voting in Maricopa County.

These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law. Furthermore, statements made by both Chairman Gates and Recorder Richer, along with information Maricopa County released through official modes of communication appear to confirm potential statutory violations of title 16.

Arizonans deserve a full report and accounting of the myriad problems that occurred in relation to Maricopa County’s administration of the 2022 General Election. As the canvass is looming, and these issues relate to Maricopa County’s ability to lawfully certify election results – the Unit requests a response to the aforementioned issues on or before Maricopa County submits its official canvass to the Secretary of State, which must occur on or before November 28, 2022.

Microsoft Word - 221119 Letter to Maricopa County re 2022 General Election Administration (azag.gov)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2022, 06:13 AM
    What is needed is some honest democrats who value honest elections more than they do political power.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2022, 05:19 AM
    hmm from the lefty publication The Nation we see

Amazingly, Democrats survived 2022, retaining control of the Senate, and barely losing the House. With inflation and crime up, Biden unpopular, the vast majority saying the country is on the wrong track, and the history of voters’ punishing the president’s party in midterm elections, Republicans found it easy to peddle their “red wave” predictions. Among Democrats, fusillades from the perennial circular firing squad began long before Election Day. And yet, Democrats enjoyed the best midterm results for a presidential party since George Bush’s Republicans in 2002 in the wake of 9/11.
    Democrats did not offer a coherent argument about the economy or inflation, nor an answer to Republican race-baiting on crime… CNN’s exit polls suggest that the three-fourths of the electorate that considered the economy not good or poor voted strongly Republican.
    Democrats, Time to Go Big | The Nation

Even the lefties admit they should not have done well . And yet they did . They have perfected the art of the steal. Mail in ballots ;election harvesting, activists collecting ballots in conveniently placed drop boxes, and ballot counting without verification have been fine tuned .

Time for the next phase . It only took Schmuck Schumer a matter of hours to suggest that all the illegal aliens who have been bum rushing the border should cut to the front of the line be given a "path to citizenship" that no doubt will come with SNAP and free health care ....oh yeah ,and a voter registration number . Here is your ballot . Don't bother filling it out . We will provide that service too,

Those who opposed this are election deniers /insurrectionists who need to be purged . So sayeth the defenders of democracy.

Robert Borosage in the above op-ed advises the Dems to go radical. And why not ? They know they have rigged the system so there are no consequences .
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2022, 05:57 AM
    They have perfected the art of the steal. Mail in ballots ;election harvesting, activists collecting ballots in conveniently placed drop boxes, and ballot counting without verification have been fine tuned .
    Sure seems to be the case. Now the question is, what to do about it? It could very easily turn ugly.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2022, 06:35 AM
    I don't see an answer if Repubs are locked out . More than one commentator is suggesting that Repubs just adopt the same tactics until they are in a position to reform the process .
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2022, 06:40 AM
    So repubs must become as corrupt as dems until the time comes that we can correct an corrupt system? I hope it has not come to that.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2022, 06:48 AM
    There is the Florida model . They have early voting and VOTER ID with verification. That has to be adopted nationwide . What are the odds ?
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2022, 12:00 PM
    They have early voting and VOTER ID with verification.
    Arizona seems to have pretty effective laws concerning absentee voting, but it's all for naught when vote counting extends for days in less than transparent situations.

Maybe we need to learn a lesson from the Civil Rights days. Massive, peaceful demonstrations do have an effect.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2022, 02:44 PM
    Imagine the civil rights movement with the courts on the side of the segregationists . Oh yeah that happened and the system endured from 1896(Plessy) until 1954 (Brown v Board ) ;and another decade before meaningful corrective legislation to pass .

The Repubs can keep on losing and go to bed with a clear conscience or they can take the steps necessary to win with the defacto rules
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2022, 05:38 AM
    The Florida model as explained in Newsweek by Paul Du Quenoy ;the President of the Palm Beach Freedom Insitiute .......

Under Governor Ron DeSantis's leadership, Florida had outlawed mass mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, and the use of funds offered by possibly biased third-party actors (e.g. "Zuckerbucks") to help operate local elections. It also required photo identification to vote and vowed to prosecute individuals who allegedly violated state election laws. Criticism rained down on the governor before and after the election, but the results were undeniable as the "red wave" predicted for the entire country slammed Florida's shores. DeSantis won reelection by 19 points, and similar margins of victory blessed Republican candidates down the ballot. Importantly, these numbers reasonably resembled pre-election polling data, taking into account the advantage of a few points that polling often inaccurately assigns to Democrats. What's more, the Sunshine State's 7.2 million total votes cast were counted within a mere five hours.

The GOP Must Address Election Integrity Before It Is Too Late | Opinion (newsweek.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

rmd tax for 2020 [ 1 Answers ]

doing my tax, noticed i forgot to do a rmd for 2020, irs did not catch it, yet. should i call then and try to exllane or wait till tey catch up wit it. it was a lagetliment errow i dont know what to do.....thanks richard

lost key fob 2020 silverdo [ 2 Answers ]

if i lose my start fob, 2020 silverdo,push buttom start, is there a way to start my truck?

2020 silver key fob [ 4 Answers ]

i would to keep a key fob in my truck with the battery not in it, for emergency use, i will use the key to open the door, will it work from the truck battery if i put it in the right area of the consul, thank you, richard

The Brownshirts of 2020 [ 23 Answers ]

Trump has sent his hand-picked thugs to Portland to attack and beat law-abiding citizens who are protesting. These 2020 Brownshirts take no prisoners, ask no questions, and never negotiate. Right from the Nazi 1930s handbook of those Brownshirts. They wear no identifying marks - just batons, pepper...

View more questions Search