Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2022, 08:29 PM
    Who knows what investigators will find! Especially involving and enmeshing dear ol' dad!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 08:36 PM
    I don't think that will go over well. "We're investigating you because Wondergirl doesn't like you!" Come to think of it, that does sound like something the Biden Justice Dept. would try.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2022, 09:14 PM
    Or the republican justice department would use to somehow get rid of a dem candy date.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 01:48 AM
    the connection is that Quid Pro Joe was 'the big guy' who siphoned off 10% of the proceeds in exchange for his influence.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2022, 03:23 AM
    Or the republican justice department would use to somehow get rid of a dem candy date.
    It's hard to imagine being so in favor of a dem admin that a person will turn a blind eye to this kind of corruption, and then somehow try to justify it by speculating on what a repub admin might do. The idea should be justice for all".

I will tell you this. Should a repub admin do such a thing, I will raise my voice with yours to oppose it. The question now is, will we all join our voices in a call for justice?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    the connection is that Quid Pro Joe was 'the big guy' who siphoned off 10% of the proceeds in exchange for his influence.
    You need to provide some proof for your accusation.

Are you the same guy who posted this youtube link?

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history. - YouTube

You grossly misled anyone reading that this was Biden PROMOTING voter fraud as if he had such an organization. A cursory look shows that Biden is DEMEANING voter fraud by having an organization investigating fraud.

If we had any doubts about your truthfulness, you have totally confirmed those doubts by this very untruthful post.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 05:11 AM
    begone troll the proof is in Hunter Biden's laptop. That is all public knowledge
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 05:20 AM
    begone troll the proof is in Hunter Biden's laptop. That is all public knowledge
    If it's public, post it. Put up or shut up, bigmouth.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 05:27 AM
    you never post any of your claims . In fact your sole purpose on this site is to snipe at my posts . I waste time dealing with it
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Then Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric must be investigated too.
    They are being investigated in the NY ongoing investigation for fraud. If convicted, all three face jail along with their criminal father. The acorn doesn't fall from the tree.

you never post any of your claims . In fact your sole purpose on this site is to snipe at my posts . I waste time dealing with it
    That's simply an excuse to avoid giving proof of your false statement.

I don't "snipe" at your posts. I expose then for the false information they so frequently claim. Keep lying, and keep seeing me embarrassing you with the truth.

Obviously, you don't appreciate being exposed. Change your evil ways, and you won't be.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 05:40 AM
    no you are like Stafford and Waldorf from the Muppet show shouting from the balcony . Annoying yes . Consequential no . From this moment on you are talking to a wall .
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2022, 05:50 AM
    That's simply an excuse to avoid giving proof of your false statement.
    What a comment coming from a guy who is fearful of answering practically any question posed to him. Tom has described you well.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 06:07 AM
    no you are like Stafford and Waldorf from the Muppet show shouting from the balcony . Annoying yes . Consequential no . From this moment on you are talking to a wall .
    Noted: Lacking any coherent reply, you resort to name-calling and run away like a mutt with your tail between your legs. Your reaction is fairly typical, and occurs when you can't defend your misleading posts. You can run, but you can't hide.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2022, 06:20 AM
    Noted: Lacking any coherent reply, you resort to name-calling and run away like a mutt with your tail between your legs.
    This is posted by a guy who disappears for weeks at a time and refuses to answer any question of substance directed to him. Your "critique" of Tom accuses him of name calling. That's done right before you refer to him as a "mutt with your tail between your legs". Would that not be the pot once again calling the kettle black? It does, at least, provide some amusement.

Now if it wasn't for the absolutely rank hypocrisy, he would have a worthwhile point. These discussions are supposed to be about one person introducing an idea, and others getting to probe some by asking questions of substance about that idea. And then there is a reasoned response, and on it goes. Name calling and snarky comments should be out of bounds as well as simply refusing to answer questions.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 09:06 AM
    The special council is Jack Smith . When Garland says he is perfect for the job he knows of what he speaks .

Smith is experienced in taking out potential GOP Presidential candidates . As head of the DOJ 'Public Integrity Unit' he prosecuted then Guv of Va and GOP rising star Bob McDonnell . McDonnell was convicted to 2 years in jail

His appeal went to SCOTUS . A brief filed by Repub and Dem White House counsels going back several administrations, said the government had gone too far in the McDonnell case.

SCOTUS decided in an 8-0 decision to reverse his conviction . But by then the damage was done.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2022, 10:03 AM
    SCOTUS decided in an 8-0 decision to reverse his conviction . But by then the damage was done.
    Kind of hard to imagine a greater miscarriage of justice than this.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 12:09 PM
    You never replied to my comment:

Are you the same guy who posted this youtube link?

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history. - YouTube

You grossly misled anyone reading that this was Biden PROMOTING voter fraud as if he had such an organization. A cursory look shows that Biden is DEMEANING voter fraud by having an organization investigating fraud.

If we had any doubts about your truthfulness, you have totally confirmed those doubts by this very untruthful post.
    To repeat: You can run, but you can't hide. Proof positive that the truth means nothing to you when it conflicts with your far right lies. Shame.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2022, 12:11 PM
    You never replied to my comment:
    Says, again, the pot to the supposed kettle.
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 12:52 PM

Kind of hard to imagine a greater miscarriage of justice than this.
    makes it hard to believe Smith is the impartial prosecutor he is portrayed to be.

He was deeply involved in the coordinated effort of IRS's Lois Lerner and the FBI regarding the IRS targeting Tea Party organizations .

This according to a letter sent to Eric Holder by Congressman Darrell Issa .

The Committee on Oversight and Government Reform continues to examine the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative tax-exempt applicants. On May 6, 2014, the Committee conducted a transcribed interview of Richard Pilger, the Director of the Department of Justice’s Election Crimes Branch. While we knew that the Justice Department engaged with the IRS in May 2013 to consider prosecution of political active nonprofits,[1] we were shocked to learn that this engagement started in October 2010. According to Mr. Pilger, the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith. We therefore respectfully request that you make Mr. Smith available for a transcribed interview.
    Testimony: In 2010, Justice Department Sought Lois Lerner’s Help to Prosecute Tax Exempt Groups Engaging in Politics - United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
    The letter continues
    According to Mr. Pilger, Mr. Smith asked him to arrange a meeting in early October 2010 with the IRS about the ‘evolving legal landscape’ of campaign-finance law following the Supreme Court’s Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission decision. Mr. Pilger testified that the Department’s agenda for the meeting was to engage with Ms. Lerner and the IRS on being ‘more vigilant to the opportunities from more crime in the . . . 501(c)(4) area.’
    Testimony: In 2010, Justice Department Sought Lois Lerner’s Help to Prosecute Tax Exempt Groups Engaging in Politics - United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

In response Lerner sent 21 computer disks containing 1.1 million pages of tax-return documents to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. According to the Justice Department, the massive data dump included public returns from non-profit groups but also taxpayer information that by law the IRS is required to keep confidential.

TaxProf Blog (typepad.com)

This is the investigator that Garland swears is non-partisan,
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2022, 06:29 AM
    Wondering if Smith's mandate extends beyond the political persecution of Trump ? If it is far reacbing enough will he be able to set his cross hairs on Repub members of Congress who the Dems claim to be coconspirators in the called insurrection ?

All it would take is to pick off a few Repub Reps to give the House control back to the Dems .

Here is Garland's statement

The first is the investigation, as described in court filings in the District of Columbia, into whether any person or entity unlawfully interfered with the transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election or the certification of the Electoral College vote held on or about January 6, 2021.

Appointment of a Special Counsel | OPA | Department of Justice

That implies it is more than an investigation of Trump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

rmd tax for 2020 [ 1 Answers ]

doing my tax, noticed i forgot to do a rmd for 2020, irs did not catch it, yet. should i call then and try to exllane or wait till tey catch up wit it. it was a lagetliment errow i dont know what to do.....thanks richard

lost key fob 2020 silverdo [ 2 Answers ]

if i lose my start fob, 2020 silverdo,push buttom start, is there a way to start my truck?

2020 silver key fob [ 4 Answers ]

i would to keep a key fob in my truck with the battery not in it, for emergency use, i will use the key to open the door, will it work from the truck battery if i put it in the right area of the consul, thank you, richard

The Brownshirts of 2020 [ 23 Answers ]

Trump has sent his hand-picked thugs to Portland to attack and beat law-abiding citizens who are protesting. These 2020 Brownshirts take no prisoners, ask no questions, and never negotiate. Right from the Nazi 1930s handbook of those Brownshirts. They wear no identifying marks - just batons, pepper...

View more questions Search