Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 13, 2022, 11:49 AM
    Interestingly the recriminations have started big time.
    Who will the blame game finish with...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63618188

https://www.businessinsider.in/polit...w/95490472.cms
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2022, 12:06 PM
    Both to blame . Yertle the Turtle McConnell is more comfortable being minority leader of the Senate .

Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2022, 02:04 PM
    keep counting until you get the results you want ..

that happened in NH . A seat called for Repubs flipped after a "recount" reversed a 23 vote Dem loss into a 1 vote Dem victory .

GOP margin in NH House shrinks following recount | New Hampshire Public Radio (nhpr.org)

Repubs foolishly are putting Yertle the Turtle in the position of Senate MINORITY leader . Sen Rick Scott ;a disaster in his own right ,challenged Yertle and was defeated . He is being stripped of all Repub leadership duties as a result.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2022, 02:29 PM
    that happened in NH . A seat called for Repubs flipped after a "recount" reversed a 23 vote Dem loss into a 1 vote Dem victory .
    I'm sure there is nothing to see there.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2022, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    A seat called for Repubs flipped after a "recount" reversed a 23 vote Dem loss into a 1 vote Dem victory .

GOP margin in NH House shrinks following recount | New Hampshire Public Radio (nhpr.org)

Proof positive the Repubs tried to steal the election on the initial count. The recount established the truth. Just like you guys have been saying all along. There was another attempt to steal in NH which was also corrected by a recount in favor of a Democrat. It's all there in Tomder's link. Thanks, T.
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2022, 04:07 PM
    Yeah, it is sure "all there" in Tom's link. There is not a word of repubs or dems trying to cheat. It also points out that this is not for a seat in the U.S. Congress, but rather for a seat in the New Hampshire state House where they have, incredibly, 400 members.

This was one of a mere several dozen recounts in the state. Good thing we have an efficient means of counting votes in our country.
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:16 AM
    The systems are not likely to change .In fact if the Dems get their way the rigged system will go national.

Part of the problem is Repubs . States that used to be so called swing states are increasingly becoming blue because we are escaping the madness in those states and migrating to red states . I did it .But in my defense NY is hoplessly blue and was bleeding me with property taxes that equaled a second mortgage . If I remained there I would've had to work until I croaked .
    But states like PA are losing conservatives so the balance has changed .

Repubs had 5 million more votes than the Dems this cycle ;a swing of 12 million from 2020. But they barely took a majority in the House ;lost by 1 or at best tied the Senate ;and lost 2 Guvs . The Dems have proven the Stalin thesis It is not who votes but who counts the votes that matters . We count votes ;they count ballots . That turns out to be an important distinction .

Hobbs refused to debate Kari Lake.That did not make a difference . Hobbs was Arizona’s Secretary of State and therefore in charge of an election she was running in..

Repubs will not win until they learn to navigate and embrace the fraud .
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:34 AM
    Repubs will not win until they learn to navigate and embrace the fraud .
    You got that right. At least one Repub guaranteed that if elected they would never lose an election again. The election deniers ran on platforms saying they would control the elections as secretaries of state or election workers. They didn't even bother to hide their plans. THAT was the threat to democracy - eliminating voting as the basis.

Embrace the fraud - indeed!
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 07:00 AM
    The election deniers ran on platforms saying they would control the elections as secretaries of state or election workers.
    like Hobbs ? The difference is that Repubs don't shroud their cause in moral and apocalyptic terms such as “saving democracy” to justify the means .

They didn't even bother to hide their plans.
    You mean like Clueless Joe making a prime time address to let us know they would prolong the count until they get the results they want ?

We have seen their MO for 3 elections now(2018 only Madam Mimi predicted a blue wave ) .....close the count down late at night .Bring in the magic ballots and start counting again in the morning .The only big difference from 2020 is that they learned to disable the surveillance video cameras so they would not get caught red handed ,

Had the red wave occurred as predicted by everyone including the Dem establishment I could've believed the 2020 election was just an anomality . Now there is no doubt in my mind that short of every state adopting Florida like reforms that the only chance for Repubs to ever win will be for them to learn to cheat better than the Dems .
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:24 PM
    lNow there is no doubt in my mind that short of every state adopting Florida like reforms that the only chance for Repubs to ever win will be for them to learn to cheat better than the Dems .
    There never was any doubt in your mind that a Dem election win was, per se, a fraud. Nothing new there.

It's long past time for you to use your mind to examine the FACTS about elections and how Repubs went ON RECORD saying cheating would be the future path to election victory.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 04:22 AM
    how Repubs went ON RECORD saying cheating would be the future path to election victory

it appears they were prescient in their prediction . The Dems adopted it as an election strategy .The Repubs are too stupid to do likewise .Otherwise they would not have been surprised that the Dems did the same thing in 2022 that they did 2 years before.

Set up drop boxes to harvest votes and bring them to polling locations late at night Dems did it Repubs didn't This time the Dems improved their art of the steal by turning off the video cameras

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history. - YouTube

in Nevada Cortez Masto needed 63% of the remaining 84,000 votes left to count to beat Laxalt . Amazing ......that is what she recieved from the last batch of mail in ballots . What a fortuitous coincidence !

The same thing happened in Brazil .Bolsonaro was in the lead until new ballots were "found " giving Lula the win. Millions of protesters have taken to the streets . Look at all those insurectionists .
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 05:59 AM
    The Repubs are too stupid to do likewise
    Perhaps repubs still have some remaining belief in honest government. Cheating in elections is one of the first steps towards totalitarian government.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 06:19 AM
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other (John Adams )
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 06:35 AM
    Before joining this site, I believed that there were many areas of governance that people of all political persuasions could agree on since they were rooted in honesty and common sense. Now I'm not so sure. Liberals here cannot even bring themselves to agree that the rule of law and honest elections are important. Their cause has become more important than its underlying moral and legal supports.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 02:14 PM
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other (John Adams )
    Are you suggesting the Republican Party, and the MAGA crowd, and Trump should all be prevented from participating in government? That sure sounds like what you're saying.

I agree except for the Repub Party. We should give them another chance to clean up their act after exorcising the MAGAs and Trump. After all, they used to be legitimate before Gingrich started their downfall.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 05:14 PM
    So the Repubs take the House and announce investigations into the Biden Crime Family . Then Trump announces his candidacy for President .

So AG Garland suddenly appoints a special council to investigate Trump because he is a candidate for President .

But if he would need to appoint a special council for Trump why would he not have already appointed a special council for Clueless Joe ;Hunter and Jame's Biden's criminal activities ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2022, 05:55 PM
    Are Hunter and James Biden candidates for president?
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 07:20 PM
    Are Hunter and James Biden candidates for president?
    I think the point is that Joe, Hunter, and James are all in this thing together, and Joe is certainly going to run, or at least that's how it appears.

Good to see you posting again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2022, 07:48 PM
    Then Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric must be investigated too.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 07:50 PM
    Then Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric must be investigated too.
    For what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

rmd tax for 2020 [ 1 Answers ]

doing my tax, noticed i forgot to do a rmd for 2020, irs did not catch it, yet. should i call then and try to exllane or wait till tey catch up wit it. it was a lagetliment errow i dont know what to do.....thanks richard

lost key fob 2020 silverdo [ 2 Answers ]

if i lose my start fob, 2020 silverdo,push buttom start, is there a way to start my truck?

2020 silver key fob [ 4 Answers ]

i would to keep a key fob in my truck with the battery not in it, for emergency use, i will use the key to open the door, will it work from the truck battery if i put it in the right area of the consul, thank you, richard

The Brownshirts of 2020 [ 23 Answers ]

Trump has sent his hand-picked thugs to Portland to attack and beat law-abiding citizens who are protesting. These 2020 Brownshirts take no prisoners, ask no questions, and never negotiate. Right from the Nazi 1930s handbook of those Brownshirts. They wear no identifying marks - just batons, pepper...

View more questions Search