Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koalafied_adult Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2022, 04:32 PM
    Lost all sensation in clitoris and vagina.
    I suddenly lost all pleasure sensation in my clitoris and vagina. I can't get sexually aroused or wet. I have numbess in my feet and butt. I've had MRIs and blood tests done. My obgyn hasn't given treatment. No answers from anything, nothing is showing any cause for it. Has anyone had a similar experience? What can I do to fix this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 5, 2022, 11:58 AM
    Be referred to and consult a neurologist. It sounds like you have suffered, and are continuing to suffer, nerve damage from an illness/disease, a slipped or herniated disc, or possibly even from a medication you are taking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy around outer vagina lips and clitoris [ 5 Answers ]

Past few days after oral and unprotected sex, my clitoris has been itchy. The guy and I are clean. So it couldn't be an std. I have no discharge and no funky smell.

Help no sensation inside of my vagina [ 15 Answers ]

My wife just recently told me she dosen't feel any sensations inside her vagina when we have intercourse. She said she dosen't remember ever really having any feeling in it . She is apprehensive to try to find out why, because she feels like there is nothing that can be done to help. I know she...

I lost my clitoris as I had female genital mutilation? [ 4 Answers ]

Will I ever be able to enjoy intercourse? I mean I enjoy making out, but what about intercourse I haven't tried ye.. I'm so afraid.

Burning sensation in vagina when drinking alcohol [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here. I don't know if this is the topic under which I should ask this question. Well Every time I drink just even an ounce or a few sips of alcoholic drinks, I get a burning sensation in my vagina almost immediately. Just within a couple to five minutes after taking the few sips. It...

No feeling in either vagina or clitoris [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone, About 18 months ago my wife had a hysterectomy, and the operation went well, and the surgeon decided to leave her ovaries in, so she still has the hormones. However, for many months now, we have been having considerable problems in the area of sex. I like sex very much, but unfortunately...

View more questions Search