Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2022, 03:02 PM
    Clueless Joe called out about his Social Security lie
    and it was the left wing compliant press that called him out . CNN and Politico both called BS when he tweeted that

"Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through President Biden’s leadership.
    — The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 1, 2022"

The problem for him is that increases in SS are linked to inflation.
    CNN Fact Checker Dan Dale tweeted
    Daniel Dale on Twitter: "That’s quite the spin. The size of Social Security checks is linked, by law, to inflation (https://t.co/InySftYUDM). This year’s increase is unusually big because the inflation rate is unusually big." / Twitter

COLA adjustments have been around since 1972

Politico reported :

The White House did not originally respond to a request for comment on the “context” earlier Wednesday, but when POLITICO followed up after the tweet was deleted, a White House official said “the point was incomplete” in the deleted post.

White House deletes tweet after Twitter adds 'context' note - POLITICO
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2022, 03:39 PM
    Wow. The left wing press (which is nearly all of them) are doing their jobs. Be afraid, oh democrats.
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2022, 03:54 PM
    random acts of journalism . The Slimes is also posting the comments of ankle biting Dems who are second guessing the Dems national election strategery

Top Democrats Question Their Party’s Strategy as Midterm Worries Grow - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2022, 04:55 PM
    today he jumped the shark and accused half the country of being threats to democracy .

He said "We don't settle our differences in America with a riot... We settle them peacively at the battle box"

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2022, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    peacively at the battle box
    ?????

Misteaks hatpin.
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2022, 05:47 PM
    His whole address was a hateful misspeak
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2022, 05:19 AM
    Perhaps we should be more concerned about deceptive and corrupt leadership practices than we are about errors in grammar. His approach of suggesting that repubs want to do away with Social Security and Medicare is despicable and false. It's the approach of, "If we can't win with the truth, then we'll win by lying."

At any rate, I'm surprised that the subjective news services covered this so honestly. It must have been shocking to the Biden admin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my social security disability payments from Social Security can be garnished [ 5 Answers ]

I am on Social Security Disability. I was just served a small claims request and I wonder if they can garnish my social security benefits?

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Social security [ 1 Answers ]

I recenty changed to have my ssd directly deposit into my ssd checking account.. I happened to overdraw the account by 100.00.. and got hit with 256.00 in bank fees the day before my ssd was deposited.. when it did get deposited the bank took the 256.00 right out of the ssd funds?. on my account I...

Supplemental security income and social security disability income? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?

View more questions Search