Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2022, 02:03 PM
    jim Crow 2.0
    Video .... Clueless Joe voting early in Delaware . Note how he willingly produces photo ID before voting .

Granddaughter joins Biden in casting early vote - YouTube
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2022, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Video .... Clueless Joe voting early in Delaware . Note how he willingly produces photo ID before voting .

Granddaughter joins Biden in casting early vote - YouTube
    Tomder, tell me you're not so desperate to offer this as some sort of comment on Biden.

Or is this an example of your BDS?
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2022, 05:57 PM
    Clueless Joe was the one who called voter ID laws Jim Crow 2.0 Did he raise a stink when the state he represented since humans have been upright adopted "Jim Crow 2.0" laws ?
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2022, 07:56 AM
    Clueless Joe owes Georgia an apology

Early voting for Georgia Senate runoff shattered records. Why? (msn.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jim Crow NFL style [ 8 Answers ]

NFL came up with a completely sham interview process called the 'Rooney Rule ' that requires teams to have a diverse interview process before hiring a Head Coach . The idea was that more Black candidates would lead to more Black Head Coaches . How is that working out ? The hiring process is...

Wolf and Crow [ 1 Answers ]

In my childhood I watched a movie which had a man who turned into a wolf and a woman who turned into a crow and they both tend to turn into these animals at different times. There was a mere second when they both sea each other in human form at the same time and somehow they were supposed to stay...

Drug war = The New Jim Crow [ 170 Answers ]

Hello: Have I mentioned on these pages my belief that the drug war is racist to its core? I think I have.. Well, what I knew INSTINCTIVELY, somebody else knew ACADEMICALLY and she's written a book about it called, of all things, The New Jim Crow. It marshals pages of statistics and legal...

Doing a crow pose [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a certain way to doing a crow pose or do I need to have perfect upperbody/ ab strength? This is a crow pose if you all don't know what the heck I'm talking about. http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Kc2S631_aUuuEM:http://colveyco.com/gallery-annex/yoga/plate-110.jpg

Jim crow [ 1 Answers ]

To what does the term "Jim Crow" refer?

View more questions Search