Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2022, 04:13 AM
    Judical Watch has a FOIA request to get JFKerry's travel logs while he has been the "Climate Czar " .They also want a list of all Federal Employees he has under his pseudo-agency. I imagine we are paying a premium price in monopoly money for his junkets around the world ;flying in excessive carbon emitting private jets ;riding in stretch limos ;shmoozing with the rich and famous, who tell everyone how us unwashed rubes need to sacrifice for the greater good .

Judicial Watch sues Biden admin over John Kerry's travel costs, calendar, staffer info (yahoo.com)
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2022, 06:03 AM
    Good job by JFKerry yucking it up with narco-terrorist illegitimate gang lord leader of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro . The State Dept went into immediate spin mode calling it an unplanned accidental encounter at COP-27 . But we all know that Clueless Joe has his hat out looking for alternate sources of oil rather than opening up domestic production. He went to Saudi Arabia to grovel to the man he called a pariah Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud(MBS ) .
    The US plans to ease sanction on the commie narco-regime in Venezuela .

U.S. Looks to Ease Venezuela Sanctions, Enabling Chevron to Pump Oil - WSJ

But Clueless Joe did not want to meet with Maduro. So a "chance " "unplanned meeting "was arranged . using JFKerry's 'extensive diplomatic skills '<sarc> Comically this encounter happened at world environment conference with the goal of killing fossil fuel driven economies back to the 18th century .

No doubt JFKerry also mentioned ,in between his goofy chuckles ,the invasion of illegal Venezuelan aliens that are bum rushing the US border and how that has to immediately stop <sarc> .

Kerry love to hob-nob with brutal dictators . Last year at COP-26 he rubbed elbows with his Chinese counterpart and then said their genocide of the Uyghurs is "not in my lane " .

John Kerry: China human rights violations 'not my lane' (nypost.com)

Kerry is still trying to suck up to the Chinese . But evidently his good buddy Xie Zhenhua is not returning his emails .

China’s Climate Envoy Ignores John Kerry’s Emails | National Review
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2022, 06:10 AM
    btw Clueless Joe is on his way to Egypt to attend the conference now that most world leaders have already left .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2022, 06:13 AM
    and then said their genocide of the Uyghurs is "not in my lane " .
    For someone who believes in abortion, that is a perfectly logical statement.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2022, 12:58 PM
    You are totally missing the gorilla in the room.
    You mean this gorilla in Mongolia where they mine Neodymium the main component of wind turbines ?

Baotou toxic lake - YouTube

or this California rare earth mine ?

Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2022, 02:19 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JFKerry ("reporting for duty" )enabler of US enemies since 1971 [ 11 Answers ]

It is clear that Kerry has had a close relationship with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif for years . That he can't deny . He does deny the claims that Zarif makes that Kerry told him of more than 200 Israeli attacks on Iranian forces in Syria . (the Slimes buried this in paragraph 22 of...

President elevates his personal chef to food czar [ 51 Answers ]

Oops I mean the 'Senior Policy Adviser for Health Foods Initiatives'. You won't believe what Obama's cooking up now ... This of course is a Michelle thingy. When Russian President Medvedev came to town the President didn't have his chef cook them up a healthy meal . He took him to...

Should I resign or be terminaed [ 4 Answers ]

On Friday I took a new laptop from my employer(Best Buy). About two to three hours after taking it I returned to the store, returned the unit and turned myself in to management because stealing is not in my character. I explained to them that I was willing to simply make restitution by paying for...

What did the Czar have against beards? [ 5 Answers ]

What did the Czar have against beards?

How Do I Resign [ 7 Answers ]

I have been working in a bank for almost a year. It has been by far the worst experience of my life, I have encountered racism, victimisation, harsh and unfair criticism and double standards apply to me and not my colleagues. It is apparent to everyone apart from management! I was put on a...

View more questions Search