Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2022, 01:23 AM
    Who wants to sit behind a camera all night??? Boring, boring, boring.
    Except for the fact that it is their job. Imagine an air traffic controller needing a "potty break " and not having their station manned in their absence .

definitely don't give Paul a gun to keep under his mattress or on his nightstand. In suddenly awakened grogginess, who knows who or what he'd shoot -- Nancy returning early?
    For a second I thought you wrote eerily . Madam Mimi waking him up sounds like a Halloween like nightmare to me . Then again ;if she returned home early who knows what she would find .
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2022, 03:36 AM
    oh the outrage ! . The left chatter class is still calling this a MAGA attack even though DePape is a druggie ,illegal alien ,lefty ,nudist ,who flies gay pride and BLM banners .

They are decrying attacks on politicians even though they cheerlead attacks on right wing politicians like Rand Paul .
    Some examples
    Fgfb75wWAAELfSm.jpg (818×1036) (breitbart.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2022, 06:10 AM
    The left chatter class is still calling this a MAGA attack
    TDS..the gift that keeps on giving.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2022, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Madam Mimi waking him up sounds like a Halloween like nightmare to me . Then again ;if she returned home early who knows what she would find .
    You couldn't be any creepier by writing crap like this after an 82-year-old man is nearly killed by a Trumpist nutcase. What's wrong with you?
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2022, 07:26 AM
    Trumpist nutcase. What's wrong with you?
    What do you know of that connects this man with Trump?

The left chatter class is still calling this a MAGA attack even though DePape is a druggie ,illegal alien ,lefty ,nudist ,who flies gay pride and BLM banners .
    Prophetic, as it turned out?
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2022, 06:51 PM
    All we need to quell rumors is transparency ....or do you really believe that the Capitol Police just happened to take their eyes off of the video feed just as Madam Mimi's home was being broken into and Paulie was being assaulted ? Sounds like an Epstein deal to me .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 6, 2022, 06:56 PM
    What could be more boring than having your attention glued for x number of hours to a camera screen that is focused on part of the exterior of a house that's occupied by an 82 y/o man who is asleep?
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2022, 07:56 PM
    I'll repeat . It is their job ! You know what is boring ? Sitting on a pharmaceutical production line staring at a magnifying glass as ampules role by on a conveyor ;making sure the liquid in the ampule has no foreign microscopic fibrous materials in it . IT is their job so they do it day in and day out .
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2022, 08:23 PM
    What could be more boring
    Just an incredible statement. "I stopped watching the Speaker's house since I just got kind of bored." What???
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2022, 01:34 PM
    Here is the NBC Pelosi report that was mysteriously scrubbed and deleted by NBC news. They still have not explained why. Why does it remind me of the FBI instructing the media to ignore the Hunter Biden hard drive story in the last pres election?

Tucker Carlson: NBC doesn't want you to see this - YouTube
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2022, 05:50 AM
    Thou shalt not report news that makes a dem look bad!!

NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer hasn't appeared on the network in 11 days since his explosive report on the Paul Pelosi attack was retracted, but he and NBC News have remained silent since the scrubbing of his report suggesting the House Speaker’s husband may not have been in danger when police arrived.

The ordeal has puzzled NBC News insiders, with some believing the report was squashed because it went against the mainstream narrative. A former senior NBC News executive who worked with Almaguer believes the network needs to explain what’s going on.
    In addition, the Pelosi attack bodycam footage and 911 recordings remain undisclosed. One Depape goes to trial, it is hard to imagine how that will remain the case.
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2022, 06:14 AM
    Why was Almaguer suspended? Was it for erring in his reporting?.....or
    was it for interfering with the Dems talking points in the lead up to the mid-terms ?

The left wing Daily Beast also reported on this . But their big concern was that it inflamed right-wing conspiracy theories

NBC News Suspends Miguel Almaguer, Reporter Behind Retracted Paul Pelosi Story (thedailybeast.com)
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2022, 06:21 AM
    it inflamed right-wing conspiracy theories
    Where there's smoke...
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2022, 04:16 PM
    The first is whether NBC News will rescind and apologize for Almaguer’s unjustified suspension. The second is whether NBC News will un-scrub Almaguer’s original report, which now seems to have been factually correct — if politically inconvenient.
    Gonna go way out on a limb here and guess "no" and "Really No!"
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:11 PM
    Give it up, tomder, you're looking ridiculous. The right is feasting on the conspiracy theories they love so well to detract from the facts re the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Was the surgery on Mr. Pelosi's skull a conspiracy from the hospital surgeon? Were the police, drivers, medicos, media all in collusion to fabricate the attack?

As usual, your political slip is showing.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 04:20 AM
    Transparency would remove all doubts Why was the NBC reporter suspended for reporting the truth ?
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 06:01 AM
    Transparency would remove all doubts Why was the NBC reporter suspended for reporting the truth ?
    Exactly, and it is telling that the liberals on this site have no interest in that kind of transparency. It's the same reason they are fearful of transparency about the Hunter B laptop scandal and all of the other events surrounding that story. The truth can always withstand scrutiny. It's lies and liars that need to fear it.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The only doubt is in your mind desperately trying to find something that your right-wing mentality can construe into another conspiracy theory. It's very transparent.
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2023, 06:59 AM
    NBC's Miguel Almaguer reported about the attack on Paulie that when the Police arrived he did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police ...that when the officer asked what was going on, the defendant smiled and said 'everything's good' .

For not parroting the party line ,Almaguer was suspended and the report was taken down because “it did not meet NBC News reporting standards.
    NBC standards...being a mouthpiece for the Dems .

The release of the video of the attack and the subsequent police report confirms his version of the incident .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brutally honest boyfriend [ 90 Answers ]

I have been with my current boyfriend 1 and a half years and we just moved in together. He has a lot of obsessive compulsive tendencies with keeping the house tidy and he has never lived with a girl before so he is set in his ways so if I do not do something his way it is the wrong way or stupid....

My boyfriend is brutally honest and it hurts. [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 4 years now. When we met I was 10 pounds lighter. I'm 5'5 and weigh 120 I used to weigh 110. No matter how much I diet it just won't come off. I work at a children's gym and am constantly burning calories. My boyfriend has issues with affection. He...

Girlfriend taking a break - she's brutally honest about everything [ 21 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she now decides that she doesn't know if she's ready for a relationship. So she wants time. I'm not okay with breaks but I gave it a try. I decide its best not to talk to her because this is the best chance of us working it out. Her ex boyfriend...

Which path do I follow? I need brutally honest advise. [ 8 Answers ]

Two summers ago, I had met one of my best guy friends Jack. We have had tremendous chemistry since day one. We’ve always been able to talk and laugh about anything regardless of how simple or how complex. The first night we met, we were already talking about God, life, friends and things like that....

View more questions Search