Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 09:21 AM
    Pelosi's husband brutally attacked.
    I think we can all agree that this is a terrible event. Hopefully the man will fully recover.

Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi 'violently assaulted' in San Francisco home, spokesperson says. Pelosi spokesperson says 'assailant is in custody,' motivation for San Francisco break-in under investigation.
    I'm a little surprised that the Speaker's home has no security.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 10:55 AM
    I wonder if assailant will get cashless bail
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2022, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I wonder if assailant will get cashless bail
    Apparently, he's a leftover from the January 6 crowd.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 11:10 AM
    suspect is David DePape .Paul confronted him with a hammer . But he took the hammer from Paul and beat him with it .

What we need to do is confiscate every assault hammer in the country .

Apparently, he's a leftover from the January 6 crowd.
    my info is that he is a gay nudist hippie from Berkley
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2022, 11:25 AM
    my info is that he is a gay nudist hippie from Berkley
    He's a right-wing extremist, now married to Gypsy Taub (who's divorced from Jamyz Smith).
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy_Taub
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 11:33 AM
    I'm a little surprised that the Speaker's home has no security.
    Report says there is security only when she is there .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 12:39 PM
    Originally Posted by tomder55 my info is that he is a gay nudist hippie from Berkley

Wondergirl;3886024]He's a right-wing extremist, now married to Gypsy Taub (who's divorced from Jamyz Smith).
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy_Taub
    He's a loony tune right-wing nutcase, loves conspiracy theories, and is an election denier. Amazing how quickly the morons on the right placed him as a "leftist".

As an Independent, I have observed both sides and the right-wing is far more nutty than the left. The nuttiness extends to the highest levels on the right. Nothing like it has ever been seen before in this country.

Before Trump, I was a center-right independent/Republican. Like Pandora, Donald has opened the world to all the evils and crackpots that have been hiding under the rocks for so long. He wallows in the mud enjoying every minute.

To point out the sickness of Trump is to support the truth which is almost always the opposite of whatever Trump is proposing or saying. Hence, anti-Trump has incorrectly become "leftist" when it is simply main stream center.

Now that I have apprised all of you the truth about abortion, I note that tomder has picked the right baseball team to cheer. There's hope for you yet, T.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 01:40 PM
    He's a right-wing extremist
    Yeah. You know how all those "right-wing extremists" love to advance the cause of public nudity.

While in California, DePape was an activist who promoted public nudity in 2011 and 2012, California state Sen. Scott Wiener, recalled and told the San Francisco Chronicle.
    DePape lived with Gypsy Taub, another nude activist, and her family. The Chronicle identified DePape in 2013 as a “hemp jewelry maker,” and “father figure” to Taub’s three children.
    The group that DePape lived with also promoted conspiracy theories at the time, including the theory that 9/11 was “an inside job,” the Chronicle reported
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 01:45 PM
    I did not say leftist . But I did misread the posting . It says he shouted 'where's Nancy ?' ,and hit Paul with a hammer . I thought it said that he asked 'where's Nancy ?' and saw Paul hammered .

The left cheerlead riots in the summer of 2020 .They cheered the attack on Rand Paul .
    They were giving out the addressed of conservative SCOTUS members so they could be attacked in their homes.

I see this as the left's chickens coming home to roost .

Jl makes a great point . The Pelosi crime family certainly enough wealth to have home security .
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:02 PM
    I thought it said that he asked 'where's Nancy ?' and saw Paul hammered .
    That one made me laugh out loud.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:15 PM
    “hemp jewelry maker,”
    now there's MAGA for you
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:15 PM
    The left cheerlead riots in the summer of 2020 .They cheered the attack on Rand Paul .
    They were giving out the addressed of conservative SCOTUS members so they could be attacked in their homes.
    Both sides have much to be ashamed of, but the right outdoes the left by a wide margin, and the right includes the leadership which is not true of the left.

The Pelosi crime family certainly enough wealth to have home security .
    Come on, tomder, stop with the crime family nonsense. It just makes you look dopey.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:18 PM
    Both sides have much to be ashamed of, but the right outdoes the left by a wide margin, and the right includes the leadership which is not true of the left.
    Well that is certainly true. I mean just think of all those repub leaders who cheered on riots and attacks on liberal dem pols. There was...uhm, I'm talking about...so let's see, didn't xxx say something? It's not really important. After all, they SURELY must have said something,
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2022, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Well that is certainly true. I mean just think of all those repub leaders who cheered on riots and attacks on liberal dem pols.
    Especially the uprising at the Capitol on January 6.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:27 PM
    Which was denounced by all repub leaders including Trump, so you still have nothing.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2022, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Which was denounced by all repub leaders including Trump, so you still have nothing.
    "Denounced" by the very people who created and encouraged it.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:37 PM
    When you are shown to be plainly wrong, you double down with an even more outrageous falsehood. You have no more proof for that than you did for your previous statement.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:38 PM
    Look it up . Her father was Baltimore pol . Thomas D'alessandro jr He was in the pocket of Mafioso Benjamin Magliano ....JFK called him a "constant companion" of Magliano . That Baltimore affiliate was associated with the Gambino family .

Her brother Tommy followed in the old man's footsteps . But he got caught and was indicted for corruption while Mayor of Baltimore . Charges were dropped when witnesses disappeared . Then the crime family relocated to California after they presided over the burning of Baltimore after the MLK assassination .

I have documented on a number of posts about how Paul's business profits from insider info provided by Madam Mimi
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 02:57 PM
    Look it up . Her father was Baltimore pol . Thomas D'alessandro jr He was in the pocket of Mafioso Benjamin Magliano ....JFK called him a "constant companion" of Magliano . That Baltimore affiliate was associated with the Gambino family .

Her brother Tommy followed in the old man's footsteps . But he got caught and was indicted for corruption while Mayor of Baltimore . Charges were dropped when witnesses disappeared . Then the crime family relocated to California after they presided over the burning of Baltimore after the MLK assassination .

I have documented on a number of posts about how Paul's business profits from insider info provided by Madam Mimi
    Hmmm... I didn't know any of that. Maybe you have something. But it's hardly polite to include the Speaker of the House in all that. We're not responsible for our relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    After the Jan 6 Committee Hearings exposed Trump as the instigator and planner, it is highly likely the DOJ will indict the poor bastard. Stay tuned for the Trump perp walk and a baldie haircut courtesy of the Federales.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 03:30 PM
    Hmmm... I didn't know any of that. Maybe you have something. But it's hardly polite to include the Speaker of the House in all that. We're not responsible for our relatives.
    Tom, you've gone from "dopey" to impolite. That's progress!!

After the Jan 6 Committee Hearings exposed Trump as the instigator and planner.
    Two wild tales in a row.

Mr. Pelosi is in surgery for a skull fracture. Prayers for his safe recovery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brutally honest boyfriend [ 90 Answers ]

I have been with my current boyfriend 1 and a half years and we just moved in together. He has a lot of obsessive compulsive tendencies with keeping the house tidy and he has never lived with a girl before so he is set in his ways so if I do not do something his way it is the wrong way or stupid....

My boyfriend is brutally honest and it hurts. [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 4 years now. When we met I was 10 pounds lighter. I'm 5'5 and weigh 120 I used to weigh 110. No matter how much I diet it just won't come off. I work at a children's gym and am constantly burning calories. My boyfriend has issues with affection. He...

Girlfriend taking a break - she's brutally honest about everything [ 21 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she now decides that she doesn't know if she's ready for a relationship. So she wants time. I'm not okay with breaks but I gave it a try. I decide its best not to talk to her because this is the best chance of us working it out. Her ex boyfriend...

Which path do I follow? I need brutally honest advise. [ 8 Answers ]

Two summers ago, I had met one of my best guy friends Jack. We have had tremendous chemistry since day one. We’ve always been able to talk and laugh about anything regardless of how simple or how complex. The first night we met, we were already talking about God, life, friends and things like that....

View more questions Search