Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2022, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Tom, you've gone from "dopey" to impolite. That's progress
    Athos, not Tom, said that.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 03:55 PM
    july Paul Pelosi purchased 20,000 shares of Nvidia, a semiconductor company, This purchase happened in the days before Congress passed a bipartisan bill to set aside $52 billion to boost domestic semiconductor manufacturing and give tax credits for domestic production .

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Just Made a New Round of Big Stock Trades (businessinsider.com)

CHIPS Act clears Congress, ensuring $52 billion boost to US foundries - The Verge

Madam Mimi has been a road block to ban stock trading by members of Congress .

Nancy Pelosi’s Defense of Political Insider Trading Is Orwellian (jacobin.com)

Due to the collaboration of Paul Pelosi's insider trading and Madam Mimi controlling the Congressional agenda for many years ; Madam Mimi ;according to her disclosure forms ,is worth more that $100 million on a $200,000 a year salary .

This is just one of many examples that the ruling members of the party of the have nots are in the highest levels of the bourgeoisies class . Bolshevik Bernie as an example lives a modest lifestyle in 3 homes (one in Vermont ;one in DC ;and a quaint rustic lakefront 4 bed room log cabin .Combined his properties are valued greater that $1.5 million. And he is one of the poorer of the Dems .

Trading stocks on information not publically known is insider trading and it is a crime. Don't believe me ? Just ask Martha Stewart .
    But maybe like Evita trading cattle futures before him; Paul Pelosi is just a very lucky guy being married to one of the few elites where the rules do not apply
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 04:04 PM
    Athos, not Tom, said that.
    Yes, and he said it about Tom, and that was my point.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2022, 04:04 PM
    We won't divulge financial details about all those wealthy Republicans.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 05:10 PM
    You must learn to keep up.
    Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Larry Ellison, Steve Ballmer, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, and Alice Walton were named as the wealthiest American citizens, all possessing a personal net worth of over 60 billion dollars.
    Nearly all of them are closely affiliated with Democrat politics in various capacities.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 05:35 PM
    We won't divulge financial details about all those wealthy Republicans.
    by all means do so . The Repubs in Congress who are as unethical as Madam Mimi are swamp critters that need to have the rock they hide under removed .
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2022, 05:44 PM
    by all means do so . The Repubs in Congress who are as unethical as Madam Mimi are swamp critters that need to have the rock they hide under removed .
    Absolutely. As I've said, let the chips fall where they may. Protect no one.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2022, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    july Paul Pelosi purchased 20,000 shares of Nvidia, a semiconductor company, This purchase happened in the days before Congress passed a bipartisan bill to set aside $52 billion to boost domestic semiconductor manufacturing and give tax credits for domestic production .

dam Mimi has been a road block to ban stock trading by members of Congress .

etc., etc., etc., etc.,

and Madam Mimi controlling the Congressional agenda for many years ; Madam Mimi ;according to her disclosure forms ,is worth more that $100 million on a $200,000 a year salary .

Teve me ? Just ask Martha Stewart .
    But maybe like Evita trading cattle futures before him; Paul Pelosi is just a very lucky guy being married to one of the few elites where the rules do not apply
    The 82-year-old husband of Nancy Pelosi has his head battered with a hammer by a right-wing nutcase winding up in the hospital for brain surgery and you take this opportunity to bash his family.

That tells us more about you, tomder, than about Nancy Pelosi.
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2022, 03:01 AM
    He and the Pelosi crime family have been milking the system for decades . I wish him well and hope for a speedy recovery . (I did not hear similar comments when Rand Paul was pummeled by his neighbor )

The attack on him opens a bunch of related legitimate discussion

Here's one ; His attacker will be charged and probably denied bail . He will not be released bail free. Congressman Lee Zeldin ;candidate for NY Guv. was attacked on stage and only escaped serious or perhaps fatal injury because he fought his attacker off . His attacker was initially released bail free and that was only reversed after tremendous pressure to do so.

Across the country Blue states and cities have adopted similar no bail provisions . Maybe now that a prominent Dem has been attacked perhaps it will highlight the need to reverse such folly positions .
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2022, 03:37 AM
    Funny how some people are more concerned about a supposedly offensive statement against the Pelosi family than about the Pelosis milking the system for illegal gain.
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2022, 04:39 AM
    The San Fran Chronical describes Depape as a prominent nudist activist and hemp jewelry maker from Berkeley, and a member of the Green Party......clothed only in his underwear .

Who is David DePape? How suspect in Paul Pelosi attack descended into online hate (sfchronicle.com)

Not exactly your typical "right-wing nutcase".

Supposedly the neighborhood has security cameras all over the place. However in lawless San Fran ;even the elites are not immune from break ins .

Attorney Hammet Dhillon tweeted :

The level of security for most people in SF is at an all-time low in the 20+ years I’ve lived here. Even in wealthy neighborhoods, hot prowl burglaries are common, almost routine, no one feels secure. If this can happen to the Pelosis (where was security?) what about rest of us?

Harmeet K. Dhillon on Twitter: "We have been to many social events in the immediate vicinity as well. There are security cameras everywhere, and many homes have private security. Whatever happened, law enforcement should have plenty of evidence to get to the bottom of it and find the attacker(s)." / Twitter

I question why it would surprise her .The city turns a blind eye to crime when it mostly affects the poor and minority . Why wouldn't it eventually filter up to those who think they live in impenetrable castles ?
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2022, 05:33 AM
    Not exactly your typical "right-wing nutcase"
    It is interesting that both of the libs on this site immediately ran with the conclusion that the man just had to be a right winger when, as it turns out, he was not. At least not unless the Green Party has suddenly moved itself dramatically to the right, and advancing public nudity has become a conservative talking point.
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2022, 07:34 AM
    Curiouser and curiouser .

In back and forth radio chatter about the incident at the Pelosi home, one dispatcher said: “RP [Reporting Person Mr. Pelosi] stated that there’s a male in the home and that he’s going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn’t know who the male is. Be advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend. RP sounded somewhat confused.”
    Paul Pelosi Attack: Police Scanner Gives Eerie Insight Into Break-In (sfstandard.com)
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2022, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Look it up
    I looked it up. It's basically a smear job to divert attention away from Paul Pelosi being brutally attacked in San Francisco. Your timing is repellent.

. Her father s Baltimore pol . Thomas D'alessandro jr He was in the pocket of Mafioso Benjamin Magliano
    Smear. It was investigated and never corroborated. JFK appointed him to the Federal Renegotiation Board in 1961 despite the investigation into alleged associations. More smear.

Her brother Tommy followed in the old man's footsteps . But he got caught and was indicted for corruption while Mayor of Baltimore .
    There is no record of any indictment nor charges being dropped when witnesses disappeared. I'll give you a chance to corroborate this.

. That Baltimore affiliate was associated with the Gambino family
    So what? No connection, but you say it anyway. Shades of Joe McCarthy and his weasel Roy Cohn, Trump's idol.

Then the crime family relocated to California after they presided over the burning of Baltimore after the MLK assassination
    Dear God, this sounds like they absconded to California after starting the burning and looting and riots after MLK's assassination.

Tomder, you are without shame for posting this crap from over 50 years ago and which has nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi today. When will you ever learn that your lies and misstatements can always be checked and verified on the internet.

You are just like much of the right-wing who post BS with no basis in reality. I long for the days of decent Republicans. It is disheartening to discover so many are silent in the face of evil.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2022, 02:58 PM
    You are just like much of the right-wing who post BS with no basis in reality.
    Athos...always good for a laugh. No one offers up more unsupported nonsense than he does, and no one engages in more name calling than he does.

I looked it up. It's basically a smear job to divert attention away from Paul Pelosi being brutally attacked in San Francisco.
    Perfect example. It's just a smear job. How do we know that? "I looked it up." Oh, I see. If Athos looked it up, then why didn't he link or document what he found? We are just asked to believe him because...well, just because. Now perhaps his contention is true, but other than just accepting his word for it, we have nothing. And just taking his word for it is what he is claiming Tom wants.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2022, 03:28 PM
    Athos...always good for a laugh. No one offers up more unsupported nonsense than he does, and no one engages in more name calling than he does.
    Athos is correct. It's very obvious actually.
    Perfect example. It's just a smear job. How do we know that? "I looked it up."
    No looking up is needed. Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2022, 03:36 PM
    Athos is correct. It's very obvious actually.

No looking up is needed. Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on.
    And yet another perfect example. Name calling and unsupported statements are all that is offered. Sorry, but people with a whole brain expect you to support your ideas. But you are right in one way. We can certainly see what is going on here. It is indeed "very obvious". You have ideas for which you have no documentation.

If, as you say, "No looking up is needed," then why did Athos say he looked it up? Even he doesn't follow your advice.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2022, 03:41 PM
    And yet another perfect example. Name calling and unsupported statements are all that is offered.
    When I post support, you twist and shout and cherrypick. Open your eyes and see it for yourself!!! It's out there, very visible.
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2022, 03:58 PM
    nah If I was going to make an unsubstantiated claim I would say that Paulie and Davey were Greco-Roman wresting in their underwear and things got out of control . Hoping they got their monkey pox vaccine.

Notice no one refuted the insider trader claim I made . Oh that's right .It is not a crime because Madam Mimi prevented it from being a crime .
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2022, 04:00 PM
    See what I mean? Any poor excuse is used to cover up the fact that you have no support at all. And like I said earlier, I'm not saying anyone is wrong because I don't know, but I do know that just saying we should believe you because, "It's out there, very visible" is a game for children. If that's true, then link it. Otherwise, don't expect people to just blindly accept your ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brutally honest boyfriend [ 90 Answers ]

I have been with my current boyfriend 1 and a half years and we just moved in together. He has a lot of obsessive compulsive tendencies with keeping the house tidy and he has never lived with a girl before so he is set in his ways so if I do not do something his way it is the wrong way or stupid....

My boyfriend is brutally honest and it hurts. [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 4 years now. When we met I was 10 pounds lighter. I'm 5'5 and weigh 120 I used to weigh 110. No matter how much I diet it just won't come off. I work at a children's gym and am constantly burning calories. My boyfriend has issues with affection. He...

Girlfriend taking a break - she's brutally honest about everything [ 21 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and she now decides that she doesn't know if she's ready for a relationship. So she wants time. I'm not okay with breaks but I gave it a try. I decide its best not to talk to her because this is the best chance of us working it out. Her ex boyfriend...

Which path do I follow? I need brutally honest advise. [ 8 Answers ]

Two summers ago, I had met one of my best guy friends Jack. We have had tremendous chemistry since day one. We’ve always been able to talk and laugh about anything regardless of how simple or how complex. The first night we met, we were already talking about God, life, friends and things like that....

View more questions Search